Windows 10: open windows after reinstalling it

Discus and support open windows after reinstalling it in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do I open windows after reinstalling it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GinnyJohnson182, Mar 30, 2020.

1. open windows after reinstalling it

How do I open windows after reinstalling it?

:)

GinnyJohnson182, Mar 30, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 30, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond open windows after reinstalling it :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 30, 2020
  4. open windows after reinstalling it

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

open windows after reinstalling it

1. open windows after reinstalling it - Similar Threads - open reinstalling

2. Cannot open or reinstall apps like Photos or Store on Windows 11, considering repair...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot open or reinstall apps like Photos or Store on Windows 11, considering repair...: I have attempted reinstallation of these apps on powershell as admin and got no results. Only thing i haven't tried that I have come across is a repair install. I am questioning if I should do this and if it would mess anything up. Additionally, I am wondering if I should...
  3. Cannot open or reinstall apps like Photos or Store on Windows 11, considering repair...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot open or reinstall apps like Photos or Store on Windows 11, considering repair...: I have attempted reinstallation of these apps on powershell as admin and got no results. Only thing i haven't tried that I have come across is a repair install. I am questioning if I should do this and if it would mess anything up. Additionally, I am wondering if I should...
  4. Can't open/update/reinstall some Microsoft apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open/update/reinstall some Microsoft apps: Some Microsoft apps on my computer are not working. I went to Microsoft Store to check for updates. I tried to update them all, but it shows "Something happened on our end" and does not update. Those are the apps that are not working....
  5. Can't open/update/reinstall some Microsoft apps

Can't open/update/reinstall some Microsoft apps: Some Microsoft apps on my computer are not working. I went to Microsoft Store to check for updates. I tried to update them all, but it shows "Something happened on our end" and does not update. Those are the apps that are not working....
  6. Paint 3D is not opening is Windows 10-Even after Reset/Reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D is not opening is Windows 10-Even after Reset/Reinstall: Hello, In my personal laptop, recently I reinstalled with windows 10 single language due to change of SSD. After this, Paint 3D is not opening/not starting. When I open the application paint 3D, for a short while the Paint 3D window appears like it opens in a while with new,...
  7. Paint 3D is not opening is Windows 10-Even after Reset/Reinstall

Paint 3D is not opening is Windows 10-Even after Reset/Reinstall: Hello, In my personal laptop, recently I reinstalled with windows 10 single language due to change of SSD. After this, Paint 3D is not opening/not starting. When I open the application paint 3D, for a short while the Paint 3D window appears like it opens in a while with new,...
  8. Windows mail will not open can not uninstall to reinstall . Tried to download a different...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows mail will not open can not uninstall to reinstall . Tried to download a different...: So as of 11/27/23 i can no longer check email on my computer. Tried to uninstall the mail app, nothing can't even open it . Tried to load a new app from the windows store , nothing . Don't know where to go from here....
  9. Windows mail will not open can not uninstall to reinstall . Tried to download a different...

Windows mail will not open can not uninstall to reinstall . Tried to download a different...: So as of 11/27/23 i can no longer check email on my computer. Tried to uninstall the mail app, nothing can't even open it . Tried to load a new app from the windows store , nothing . Don't know where to go from here....
  10. I locked some videos with a tool, reinstalled the windows but i cannot open those videos...

I locked some videos with a tool, reinstalled the windows but i cannot open those videos...: I locked some videos and pictures in my previous windows with some Windows applications but I am not able to open those pictures and videos. I need to know what can I do to open those files as the command says you cannot decrypt this file. I am the owner of those clips and I...