Windows 10: Open windows band popping up on the middle of the screen in windows 10

Discus and support Open windows band popping up on the middle of the screen in windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Open windows band popping up on the middle of the screen in windows 10. screen shot shown below. please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DhananjayKulkarni, May 25, 2022.

1. Open windows band popping up on the middle of the screen in windows 10

Open windows band popping up on the middle of the screen in windows 10. screen shot shown below. please help

:)

DhananjayKulkarni, May 25, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 25, 2022
  3. MrGenius Win User
    MrGenius, May 25, 2022
  4. emilylane Win User

Open windows band popping up on the middle of the screen in windows 10

Cortanna search bar opening in the middle of screen. How to fix this.

Hi, I've got a lenovo yoga 3 laptop and have been using windows 10 for about a year on my laptop. About 2 weeks ago my cortana search bar by the windows tab which when I would normally click on it would simply just open up the pop-up box. However now, whenever I click it, the search bar jumps to the middle of my screen (at the side) and opens up the pop-up box.
    Also, when I click the windows icon, the normal app pop up box still remains at the bottom but the cortana searchbox will still go to the middle.
    Can someone help me fix this problem. Did I change a setting or something? please help because it is getting quite annoying.
    (screen shots below to show you what I mean)

Open windows band popping up on the middle of the screen in windows 10 [​IMG]

emilylane, May 25, 2022
Thema:

Open windows band popping up on the middle of the screen in windows 10

1. Open windows band popping up on the middle of the screen in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Open band popping

2. Window pops up on my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window pops up on my screen: Öncelikle merhabalar,Son 2 3 gündür ekranımda bir pencere açılıyor. Bir kulaklığın yazılımını sitesinden bilgisayarıma indirip çalıştırmıştım, bilgisayarımı yeniden başlattığımda ilk önce bilgisayarım şifremi kabul etmiyordu: ''Cihazınız çevrimdışı. Farklı bir oturum açma...
  3. Windows tray pop up not opening

in Cortana
    Windows tray pop up not opening: Hi,I am not able to open the system tray popup, when I click on any of the tray items, pop up is not opening, and not able to type any text in search text box as well and clicking on Start button also not opening up the pop up.Thanks,Peter...
  4. Windows tray pop up not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows tray pop up not opening: Hi,I am not able to open the system tray popup, when I click on any of the tray items, pop up is not opening, and not able to type any text in search text box as well and clicking on Start button also not opening up the pop up.Thanks,Peter...
  5. Windows tray pop up not opening

6. Open windows band popping up on the middle of the screen in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Open windows band popping up on the middle of the screen in windows 10: Open windows band popping up on the middle of the screen in windows 10. screen shot shown below. please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/open-windows-band-popping-up-on-the-middle-of-the/89c27b88-3004-4789-b374-415644e02e49
  7. Open windows band popping up on the middle of the screen in windows 10

Open windows band popping up on the middle of the screen in windows 10: Open windows band popping up on the middle of the screen in windows 10. screen shot shown below. please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/open-windows-band-popping-up-on-the-middle-of-the/89c27b88-3004-4789-b374-415644e02e49
  8. Windows Pop up Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Pop up Screen: I found it strange that when I turned on my laptop a Windows pop up screen appeared. I had to answer a few prompts. If I wanted this added or that added. It was like those steps I went thru when I 1st bought my laptop setting it up....
  9. Windows 10 opening pop-up window in background behind main window, failed to focus on pop-up

Windows 10 opening pop-up window in background behind main window, failed to focus on pop-up: Hi, Windows 10 introduced the known and well distributed issue with pop-up dialog windows, which are not focused on top of all other windows, but rather they stay in background, hidden behind the active window. So many times customers call me: "I cannot access some web...
  10. the pop up of the windows 10 screen

the pop up of the windows 10 screen: When using the computer for any word, excel, email the mouse pointer goes to the 4 little squares at the bottom LHS then the windows 10 screen come up. I have to click that screen off, relocate the mouse to the end of the word or work I was doing. Please advise what I have...