Windows 10: Open windows of different programs switch back and forth out of nowhere. What can I do?

Discus and support Open windows of different programs switch back and forth out of nowhere. What can I do? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I have various tabs open at the same time to different programs such as Edge, Chrome, Word, Yahoo mail, etc., they switch back and forth on their... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tara77, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Tara77 Win User

Open windows of different programs switch back and forth out of nowhere. What can I do?

When I have various tabs open at the same time to different programs such as Edge, Chrome, Word, Yahoo mail, etc., they switch back and forth on their own for no reason. What can I do?

:)

Tara77, Dec 13, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Dec 13, 2019
  3. avi12641 Win User
    Prevent language from automatically being changed

• Since Keyla has stopped working.
    • Two.
    • When I test if the language stays after switching between programs - I switch to a different program, then switch the language, then switch to the previous program.
    The steps you suggested didn't work, as I don't want to remove any of the languages.

avi12641, Dec 13, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Open windows of different programs switch back and forth out of nowhere. What can I do?

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Open windows of different programs switch back and forth out of nowhere. What can I do? - Similar Threads - Open different programs

2. I can not switch out of S Mode. What can I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not switch out of S Mode. What can I do?: Hi I am unable to switch off S mode. It keeps saying try again and "something happened and couldn't upgrade".I have tried to restart the computer and upgrade Microsoft Store, but I am still unable to complete the switch off. Thank you for your help! Robert...
  3. I can not switch out of S Mode. What can I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can not switch out of S Mode. What can I do?: Hi I am unable to switch off S mode. It keeps saying try again and "something happened and couldn't upgrade".I have tried to restart the computer and upgrade Microsoft Store, but I am still unable to complete the switch off. Thank you for your help! Robert...
  4. Audio Device Keeps switching back and forth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Device Keeps switching back and forth: I've had this problem for a day or 2, it's frustrating. Whenever I launch sound options, or something similar to sound then my audio devices go crazy. If you click the sound slider thing, you can select an output device there. Mine just keeps switching between Speakers and...
  5. Can I switch back to Windows?

Can I switch back to Windows?: I bought a cheap laptop with Windows 10. I know I can install Linux side-by-side with Windows but if I decide to just install Linux can I go back for free? thanks submitted by /u/electrocuter [link] [comments]...
  6. I was flipping the camera switch back and forth on my hp envy x360...

I was flipping the camera switch back and forth on my hp envy x360...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JohnnyWobble [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/erks8r/i_was_flipping_the_camera_switch_back_and_forth/
  7. [Windows 10] USB Switch disables keyboard on 1 computer after switching back and forth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    [Windows 10] USB Switch disables keyboard on 1 computer after switching back and forth: I have a work laptop and a home desktop that i share a keyboard and mouse with using a USB switch. Both are running windows 10. I can switch back and forth as many times as i want on my work laptop but when trying to use the home desktop the keyboard only works the first...
  8. Programs close out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs close out of nowhere: So, I've had my AV "Webroot SecureAnywhere" for a while, but just a few motnhs ago back in March, some error starting happening that caused false positives to close out of nowhere, as if you pressed alt + f4. The programs just close themselves... Even when my AV is fully...
  9. Switching back and forth between Android tab and Windows 10 laptop

Switching back and forth between Android tab and Windows 10 laptop: I recently got a wireless GMYLE Universal Aluminum Ultra Slim Bluetooth Keyboard with Trackpad for All Windows Android PC Tablet Smartphone ....my phone and tablet don't seem to care about leaving and returning as all I have to do is switch the keyboard off and both Androids...
  10. switching back and forth between bluetooth speakers without restart

switching back and forth between bluetooth speakers without restart: I just got a flip 4 bluetooth speaker and easily linked it to my desktop Windows 10 computer. To get it to play audio from my desktop, I had to go into the control panel and select the bluetooth speaker as the default audio device and then restart (as it did not "recognize"...