Windows 10: open windows to task bar

Discus and support open windows to task bar in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; something happened when they repaired my phone, now i can't transfer my open window to my task bar for easy return when working with other files. CAN... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by radXX, Dec 1, 2019.

1. radXX Win User

open windows to task bar

something happened when they repaired my phone, now i can't transfer my open window to my task bar for easy return when working with other files. CAN ANYONE HELP ME

:)

radXX, Dec 1, 2019

2. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Dec 1, 2019
  3. task bar not responding

Hi,

There are several possible reasons why the task bar is not working as expected. One of them may be caused by a corrupted user profile. In your case, we'd like to ask for additional information to help us determine the appropriate steps to solve the issue.
    Please answer the following:

• Have you made any recent changes or installed updates before the task bar stopped responding?
    • Was the task bar working after you have created the user profile?
    • Have you checked if the issue also exists with the other user profiles?
    • What build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    For initial troubleshooting, you can follow the steps in this article:
    Troubleshoot problems opening the Start menu or Cortana

We hope to hear from you soon.

Jennifer Cha, Dec 1, 2019
  4. open windows to task bar

Windows 10 Defender - How to make it default to task bar?

Using Windows 10 and currently I am using Defender for anti virus. For whatever reason Windows Defender does not show up in the task bar unless I search for the program or right click and scan a file/folder. Is there a way to force Defender to show up in the task bar at start up?

Flogger23m, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

open windows to task bar

1. open windows to task bar - Similar Threads - open task bar

2. Unable to open task bar or settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open task bar or settings.: When I press on the taskbar or the Windows key nothing happens. When I press the windows key and i, nothing happens. Pressing most of the icons on the taskbar does nothing, this includes the Films and TV app, the Microsoft Store app, and the wifi and volume. My internet...
  3. Unable to open task bar or settings.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to open task bar or settings.: When I press on the taskbar or the Windows key nothing happens. When I press the windows key and i, nothing happens. Pressing most of the icons on the taskbar does nothing, this includes the Films and TV app, the Microsoft Store app, and the wifi and volume. My internet...
  4. Can't Open Settings but it shows it is open in task bar and in task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Open Settings but it shows it is open in task bar and in task manager: I have tried most methods so far.Here are some of the methods I have tried:1. Using these Commands in the command prompt:sfc /scannow DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth then restarting pc2.Reinstalling Windows 11 ISO method3. right clicking the settings icon on the...
  5. Can't Open Settings but it shows it is open in task bar and in task manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Open Settings but it shows it is open in task bar and in task manager: I have tried most methods so far.Here are some of the methods I have tried:1. Using these Commands in the command prompt:sfc /scannow DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth then restarting pc2.Reinstalling Windows 11 ISO method3. right clicking the settings icon on the...
  6. Problem with opening windows in the task bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with opening windows in the task bar: Well, since I got Windows 11 I got this problem, everytime i press Windows key, and I open some window in my task bar, it opens for 1 frame, and then it gets minimized, the only way to actually open that window, is through alt + tab or windows + tab.I'd like to know what I...
  7. Problem with opening windows in the task bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with opening windows in the task bar: Well, since I got Windows 11 I got this problem, everytime i press Windows key, and I open some window in my task bar, it opens for 1 frame, and then it gets minimized, the only way to actually open that window, is through alt + tab or windows + tab.I'd like to know what I...
  8. Task bar and Start Menu not opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task bar and Start Menu not opening: Hi I have a Windows 10. When I try to type anything in the Search box the screen freezes Until I open Task Manager, and none of the right bottom keys on the taskbar works. When I try to open the start menu- It opens and closes and leaves a black screen where it opened after...
  9. circles on task bar opening programs

in Windows 10 Customization
    circles on task bar opening programs: I have blinking circles on my task bar opening up programs and not allowing me to use my mouse to control anything. This is after Windows 10 update. Help Please!...
  10. Task bar occasionally opens BEHIND a window

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task bar occasionally opens BEHIND a window: Title says it all. Sometimes, out of no where, my task bar starts opening behind all my windows. This only happens on my main monitor and not my other ones. I have no idea what causes this or how to solve it. Any help is appreciated. EDIT: forgot to include a gif of what...