Windows 10: open with option not working on snipping tool

Discus and support open with option not working on snipping tool in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; open with option not working on snipping tool says something went wrong. Please suggest how to fix this . Tried to -Restart the computer-Repair option... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by colin clement, Mar 6, 2023.

1. open with option not working on snipping tool

open with option not working on snipping tool says something went wrong. Please suggest how to fix this . Tried to -Restart the computer-Repair option on the Snip app.- Reset option on the Snip app.Awaiting your advice.

:)

colin clement, Mar 6, 2023

2. snipping tool

Your post is unclear. Please post a step-by-step description of what you are doing, e.g. like so:

• Open the snipping tool
    • Click "New"
    • etc.

Frederik Long, Mar 6, 2023
  3. snipping tool

Please try this:

Step 1:

Click Start, and type Snipping Tool.

Right-click Snipping Tool from the search results, and click App Settings

Click Reset,

Click Repair.

Note: In Windows 11, there is no Snip and Sketch. It comes pre-installed with the new Snipping Tool (which replaces the old Snipping Tool and Snip & Sketch apps)

Step 2:

Turn off Focus assist if it's enabled

Step 3:

Open Services.msc and make sure that the following services are set to "Automatic" and running:

• Windows Push Notifications System Service
    • Windows Push Notifications User Service

Ramesh Srinivasan, Mar 6, 2023
  4. DSlater Win User

open with option not working on snipping tool

Snipping tool not working

I'm trying to use the Snipping Tool (Windows+Shift+S) but when it opens up to let me select which part of the screen to select, it blanks out the entire screen so that there is nothing to select. I'm not sure when this stopped working since I do not use it very often. I'm using:

• Edition Windows 11 Pro
    • Version 21H2
    • Installed on ‎11/‎6/‎2021
    • OS build 22000.613
    • Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.613.0
    • The Snipping Tool shows version 11.2201.12.0
    Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you!

DSlater, Mar 6, 2023
Thema:

open with option not working on snipping tool

1. open with option not working on snipping tool - Similar Threads - open option working

2. Snipping Tool no option to "Open With"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool no option to "Open With": I was recently working with a user and they reported their snipping tool no longer has the "open with" function which would allow him to open from the snipping tool directly to paint without having to take extra steps. When checking mine I noticed I also don't have this...
  3. Snipping Tool no option to "Open With"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping Tool no option to "Open With": I was recently working with a user and they reported their snipping tool no longer has the "open with" function which would allow him to open from the snipping tool directly to paint without having to take extra steps. When checking mine I noticed I also don't have this...
  4. open with option not working on snipping tool

open with option not working on snipping tool: open with option not working on snipping tool says something went wrong. Please suggest how to fix this . Tried to -Restart the computer-Repair option on the Snip app.- Reset option on the Snip app.Awaiting your advice....
  5. Snipping tool not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Snipping tool not working: Pretty recently, snipping tool completely stopped working. Win+Shift+S doesn't do anything anymore, and it doesn't work either when opening the app manually. I tried reinstalling it from the microsoft store, but it didn't fix the problem. I don't know how to fix it at all....
  6. Snipping tool option not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping tool option not working properly: Snipping tool option is neither giving option to save the snip nor saving on it's own in pictures folder nor copying to clipnoard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool-option-not-working-properly/d5bb9129-634e-46f9-a431-f126af806c4f
  7. Snipping tool option not working properly

Snipping tool option not working properly: Snipping tool option is neither giving option to save the snip nor saving on it's own in pictures folder nor copying to clipnoard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool-option-not-working-properly/d5bb9129-634e-46f9-a431-f126af806c4f
  8. Snipping Tool is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool is not working: After I install Windows 11 , the sniipping is not working, it is used to work before with Windows10 , should i revert to Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool-is-not-working/bad585f5-408e-41fb-a303-def5920c8e0f
  9. Snipping Tool is not working

Snipping Tool is not working: After I install Windows 11 , the sniipping is not working, it is used to work before with Windows10 , should i revert to Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool-is-not-working/bad585f5-408e-41fb-a303-def5920c8e0f
  10. Snip it tool not working

Snip it tool not working: Hi When I click on new and go to snip my work the whole screen turns black and I cannot see what is underneath, therefore it doesnt work Can anyone help me please. Lisa...