Windows 10: "Open with" stuck for infinite time

Discus and support "Open with" stuck for infinite time in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; "Open with" is always stucked for infinite time after today's update, it remains like this forever, only File Explorer restart helps, how to fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VitaliyZdrok, Jul 27, 2019.

1. "Open with" stuck for infinite time

"Open with" is always stucked for infinite time after today's update, it remains like this forever, only File Explorer restart helps, how to fix it?

"Open with" stuck for infinite time b3838bae-081b-414e-9009-c112c29fdc80?upload=true.png

:)

VitaliyZdrok, Jul 27, 2019
  2. NUV
    Nuv Win User

ati2dvag infinite loop error

I have

Processor:
    • AMD Athlon 64X2 4400+ (Brisbane)
    • Core Volt:1.336 V
    MotherBoard:
    • Model- RS690-SB600
    • Chipset Ati
    Bios:
    • Pheonix Technologied Ltd.
    • Version 6.00PG
    Graphics card:TechPowerUp

I am getting a blue screen saying (as far as i can remember)

Code: The Problem seems to be caused by the following file: ati2dvag The device driver got stuck in an infinite loop[/quote] Any solution to this problem ?

3. DIDIx13 Win User
    Chrome kiosk create infinite window

Context

I'm trying to configure Windows 10 to boot directly on chrome in kiosk mode so the user can only see the webpage.

So I've followed those steps and launch Chrome in kiosk mode with the selected webpage.

Issues

Unfortunately, there is one more problem :

When I reboot sometimes (Once in three) Chrome open an infinite amount of Chrome browser, not new tabs but new windows.

Expectation

My needs for this system is to be fully optional anytime even if I ghost this OS on hundreds of device. So if anyone has an idea or suggestions, I will be thankful.

DIDIx13, Jul 27, 2019
  4. Zubasa Win User

"Open with" stuck for infinite time

Time for 890FX goodness.

Yup finally it is time to upgrade my mobo *Wink "Open with" stuck for infinite time ;)
    So the Choices are:
    • Asus Crosshair IV formula (avaliable)
      [*]MSI 890FXA-GD70 (not yet)
      [*]Gigabyte 890FX-UD5 (not yet)
      [*]Asrock 890FX extreme 3 (avaliable, great bang for the buck)
    Which of these boards is the shit? *Stick Out Tongue "Open with" stuck for infinite time :p
    I am also open for suggestions.

Zubasa, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

"Open with" stuck for infinite time

1. "Open with" stuck for infinite time - Similar Threads - Open stuck infinite

2. pc stuck in infinite loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc stuck in infinite loop: hello, i recently downgraded my windows 11 to windows 10 and during the process it says “restoring your previous version of windows”. then it would give me the blue screen error saying “stop code: service system exception, what failed: Ntfs.sys” and then it restarts my...
  3. pc stuck in infinite loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc stuck in infinite loop: hello, i recently downgraded my windows 11 to windows 10 and during the process it says “restoring your previous version of windows”. then it would give me the blue screen error saying “stop code: service system exception, what failed: Ntfs.sys” and then it restarts my...
  4. Computer is stuck in infinite BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer is stuck in infinite BSOD: After Updating one of my drivers, I’m stuck in an Infinite BSOD, even when I launch up my computer in any mode, such as command prompt or safe mode, nothing works. The stop code is INACCESIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE, What do I do? THIS IS URGENT...
  5. Computer is stuck in infinite BSOD

Computer is stuck in infinite BSOD: After Updating one of my drivers, I’m stuck in an Infinite BSOD, even when I launch up my computer in any mode, such as command prompt or safe mode, nothing works. The stop code is INACCESIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE, What do I do? THIS IS URGENT...
  6. Stuck on infinite reboot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on infinite reboot loop: Please help, My pc is stuck on an infinite reboot loop every time I open the pc it gets into a crash and restart loop. The weird thing is that everytime when automatic repair appears it’s followed by “please wait while we install a system update” for a brief second then it...
  7. Stuck on infinite reboot loop

Stuck on infinite reboot loop: Please help, My pc is stuck on an infinite reboot loop every time I open the pc it gets into a crash and restart loop. The weird thing is that everytime when automatic repair appears it’s followed by “please wait while we install a system update” for a brief second then it...
  8. Stuck on infinite reboot loop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Computer stuck in infinite bootloop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer stuck in infinite bootloop: I was updating my version of windows 10 via the microsoft update wizard that the microsoft store redirected me to. The installer eventually got stuck at a certain percentage and wouldn't budge so I closed it. I tried reopening it and restarting the installation but it only...
  10. Stuck in an Infinite Restart Loop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in an Infinite Restart Loop.: While trying to remove a virus I turned the boot mode to Safe Mode(Network) after which i restarted my PC and was unable to log in with the same Password. I then Hit the MSI System Recovery which reinstalls Windows..Just to get rid of the virus completely. When my pc...