Windows 10: OpenCL Error

Discus and support OpenCL Error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi guys, I´m new to this, so please be patient… My PC was working just fine, I use it exclusively for cryptomining. Is a very modest miner. Since... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Goyiyi, May 30, 2018.

1. Goyiyi Win User

OpenCL Error

Hi guys,

I´m new to this, so please be patient…

My PC was working just fine, I use it exclusively for cryptomining. Is a very modest miner.

Since beginnings of the week it keep showing me an error message (I have attached ir for you to check it out)

I´ve reinstall all the GPU drivers (only have 3 GPU) or at least I think so. It keeps showing me the same error and doesn´t let me start the mining process.

Can someone help me please?..

Best regards,

:)

Goyiyi, May 30, 2018
Thema:

OpenCL Error

1. OpenCL Error - Similar Threads - OpenCL Error

2. How do I uninstall the support pack OpenCL y OpenGL de Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I uninstall the support pack OpenCL y OpenGL de Microsoft?: In Adobe Photoshop HELP page, said: "Your graphics processor is not supported." If you are running Windows on an Intel-based system and have the support pack for OpenCL and OpenGL from Microsoft installed, the solution is to uninstall the support pack and restart your...
  3. How do I uninstall the support pack OpenCL y OpenGL de Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I uninstall the support pack OpenCL y OpenGL de Microsoft?: In Adobe Photoshop HELP page, said: "Your graphics processor is not supported." If you are running Windows on an Intel-based system and have the support pack for OpenCL and OpenGL from Microsoft installed, the solution is to uninstall the support pack and restart your...
  4. How do I install opencl ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I install opencl ?: I have a hades canyon nuc model NUC8i7HNB quad core. I was trying to download Davinci Resolve and other programs but ran into an issue about not having open Cl . I was wondering how I would get that installed. I have installed the latest Redoen and drivers. My display...
  5. How do I install opencl ?

How do I install opencl ?: I have a hades canyon nuc model NUC8i7HNB quad core. I was trying to download Davinci Resolve and other programs but ran into an issue about not having open Cl . I was wondering how I would get that installed. I have installed the latest Redoen and drivers. My display...
  6. I need to install OpenCL driver

I need to install OpenCL driver: Hello everyone i'll try to explain my problem as clearly as possible.I need to install a driver called "opencl_runtime_16.1.2_x64_setup" for a plugin that i use in a program for retouching but it won't let me becouse i get this error"Intel HD graphics is installed , uninstall...
  7. I need to install OpenCL driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to install OpenCL driver: Hello everyone i'll try to explain my problem as clearly as possible.I need to install a driver called "opencl_runtime_16.1.2_x64_setup" for a plugin that i use in a program for retouching but it won't let me becouse i get this error"Intel HD graphics is installed , uninstall...
  8. I have a haydes nuc with an Inter R HD Graphics 630. I need to have opencl for running...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a haydes nuc with an Inter R HD Graphics 630. I need to have opencl for running...: Hello,I have a Haydes nuc with an Inter R HD Graphics 630. I need to have OpenCL for running Photoshop plugins and for optical Photoshop function. I have tried updating drivers, i tried the generic open cl pack in the store but can't figure it out. can someone help, please? I...
  9. I have a haydes nuc with an Inter R HD Graphics 630. I need to have opencl for running...

I have a haydes nuc with an Inter R HD Graphics 630. I need to have opencl for running...: Hello,I have a Haydes nuc with an Inter R HD Graphics 630. I need to have OpenCL for running Photoshop plugins and for optical Photoshop function. I have tried updating drivers, i tried the generic open cl pack in the store but can't figure it out. can someone help, please? I...
  10. Is OpenCL supported on WSL2?

Is OpenCL supported on WSL2?: Hi:Is OpenCL supported on WSL2? If yes, what version of OpenCL is supported? Version 3.0? If no, when is this feature going to be available?I am aware that CUDA is supported via GPU pass-through, and my NVIDIA graphics card is being recognized by programs running on WSL2....