Windows 10: Opened case

Discus and support Opened case in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How long does it take for Microsoft to call you after a case has been opened... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by melissa long1, Jun 27, 2022.

1. Opened case

How long does it take for Microsoft to call you after a case has been opened

:)

melissa long1, Jun 27, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Opened case :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 27, 2022
  3. infrared Win User
    Help me to choose a case!

Ok, i'll put that on the maybe list then, it's a lovely case.

I'm off to bed anyway, keep the suggestions comin everyone!

Goodnight *Smile Opened case :)

infrared, Jun 27, 2022
  4. drdeathx Win User

Opened case

Help choosing a new case

Don't really know how to help you. You are being vague. Here is what I would do. Choosing a case is aesthetics first. Shop NewEgg and list the cases you like and list them. Members will suggest the best choice from your selections.

drdeathx, Jun 27, 2022
Thema:

Opened case

1. Opened case - Similar Threads - Opened case

2. Windows Security won't open error code: 0x87E10BC6

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security won't open error code: 0x87E10BC6: As the titles says, Windows Security won't open, instead the program opens and closes, and displays this message. I've tried turning off and on the laptop, but the error remains. I'm running Windows 11, can someone please help me?...
  3. Who I have to contact for open a case related to the status of some licenses?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Who I have to contact for open a case related to the status of some licenses?: Hello,I have to know the status of a procedure of transfer of licenses, who I have to contact for have a reply? I tried to call but I wasn't able to speak to any person, I used the contact form and no one i replyingThank You and kind regards...
  4. Who I have to contact for open a case related to the status of some licenses?

Who I have to contact for open a case related to the status of some licenses?: Hello,I have to know the status of a procedure of transfer of licenses, who I have to contact for have a reply? I tried to call but I wasn't able to speak to any person, I used the contact form and no one i replyingThank You and kind regards...
  5. Windows 11, trying to find out what slots my DIMM are in without opening the case.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, trying to find out what slots my DIMM are in without opening the case.: I want to used either PowerShell or WMIC to find this out.Reason is CPU-Z is giving me 'bad' results. Trying to figure out why.I've got 2 16GB DIMM's, in the proper slots for Channel 1, on a Dell XPS8040, it is the White clips that are, counting from the CPU, slots 2 and...
  6. Windows 11, trying to find out what slots my DIMM are in without opening the case.

Windows 11, trying to find out what slots my DIMM are in without opening the case.: I want to used either PowerShell or WMIC to find this out.Reason is CPU-Z is giving me 'bad' results. Trying to figure out why.I've got 2 16GB DIMM's, in the proper slots for Channel 1, on a Dell XPS8040, it is the White clips that are, counting from the CPU, slots 2 and...
  7. Opened case

Opened case: How long does it take for Microsoft to call you after a case has been opened https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opened-case/d3c98caf-94a3-4a52-bf71-a7183443915d
  8. Opened case

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Opened case: How long does it take for Microsoft to call you after a case has been opened https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opened-case/d3c98caf-94a3-4a52-bf71-a7183443915d
  9. Is it safe to run your PC normally with your case open? the side

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is it safe to run your PC normally with your case open? the side: Basically my pc shut down for no reason and I opened up the case for this pc for the first time since it's new to check stuff. I fixed the issue, then I can't get the case's side back into the PC because it's very hard and complicated. I just gave up and put my pc in it's...
  10. window 10 update to ver 1903 had failings, opened case #1479070206

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    window 10 update to ver 1903 had failings, opened case #1479070206: Thanks, lost contact with Fabeth on Saturday, since then could not reconnect. issues in diagnostic check are many outstanding " not connected " or disconnected subsystem, I did not copy Want support to LogMeIn and fix balance of issues, as was told backing to last rev....