Windows 10: Opened non-fullscreen programs/windows are immediately buried under all other open...

Discus and support Opened non-fullscreen programs/windows are immediately buried under all other open... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey there, So last night I was forcefully pushed onto the new updates - fair enough - but now whenever I open a non-fullscreen program, window,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ElysianSS, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Opened non-fullscreen programs/windows are immediately buried under all other open...

Hey there,

So last night I was forcefully pushed onto the new updates - fair enough - but now whenever I open a non-fullscreen program, window, browser, or what have you, it is immediately forced under any fullscreen programs I have running.

It feels like a priority issue, but I can't find the right settings, and I'm sure I won't without a little bit of help. Perhaps I'm not describing my issue well, but the good old "Google It" technique hasn't worked.

Any help would be really appreciated, thanks.

submitted by /u/ElysianSS
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ElysianSS, Feb 18, 2020
  2. Stevekir Win User

Get a Program to load immediately on Startup, + get it to auto-open

When I start up the computer, various programs load ready to be opened. (These are listed in the startup folder). Always I want to look first at any new emails. I would like my mail program (Mail) to load as fast as possible and before others are loaded so that I can immediately open it while other programs are being loaded. I would also like to get Mail to open automatically ready to use.

How can I get Mail to load quickly? and

How can I get it to open automatically and immediately?

Thanks.

Stevekir, Feb 18, 2020
  3. Kari Win User
    Is there anyway to open fullscreen windows by default?

Right click the application shortcut, select Properties. Select the Shortcut tab and choose how you want to open the application:

Opened non-fullscreen programs/windows are immediately buried under all other open... [​IMG]

• Normal window = Opens the application window in same size it was when last time closed, full screen only if the application was last closed when full screen
    • Minimized = Opens the application but minimizes it to taskbar without showing the application window on desktop
    • Maximized = Opens the application window always maximized, regardless if it was windowed or full screen when last time closed

4. mrsclapp3 Win User

Opened non-fullscreen programs/windows are immediately buried under all other open...

Is there anyway to open fullscreen windows by default?

Kari - Do you have to do that for every shortcut? I did it and most of my windows still aren't opening as Maximized... *Sad

mrsclapp3, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

Opened non-fullscreen programs/windows are immediately buried under all other open...

1. Opened non-fullscreen programs/windows are immediately buried under all other open... - Similar Threads - Opened non fullscreen

2. Startup programs opening then closing immediately

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup programs opening then closing immediately: When I start Windows 10, a bunch of programs are supposed to start with it, but none do. A bunch of them go to the system tray they're supposed to, and when I open the system tray, I see all their icons. However, when I hover over each icon, they disappear. In Task Manager ->...
  3. Startup programs opening then closing immediately

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup programs opening then closing immediately: When I start Windows 10, a bunch of programs are supposed to start with it, but none do. A bunch of them go to the system tray they're supposed to, and when I open the system tray, I see all their icons. However, when I hover over each icon, they disappear. In Task Manager ->...
  4. Startup programs opening then closing immediately

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Combination shift + s open program in fullscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Combination shift + s open program in fullscreen: When I press shift + s program opens in full-screen. Before, I had an issue with CTRL + s combination, when I pressed CTRL + s a program also opened in full-screen. But this issue disappeared after an update. How can I fix this issue?...
  6. Program Opening and Closing Immediately

Program Opening and Closing Immediately: Over the last week, I have the above window open and close immediately every ten minutes on the dot, usually before I can see what the window says. Only reason I was able to get the above screen shot was that I just happened to turned my PC on at one of the 10 minute...
  7. Windows programs open and crash almost immediately after opening.

Windows programs open and crash almost immediately after opening.: I have been trying to find a solution to this problem for a while now. Here are some of the problems since I don't really know the correct terms to describe this concisely.Search bar has a loading icon and then just crashesIf I try to open anything from Windows settings it...
  8. After Windows Update all programs open then close immediately

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After Windows Update all programs open then close immediately: Greetings, on 26/02/2021 Windows got an update KB4023057, and after restart nothing works anymore. Chrome and cmd works only, everything else starts then closes immediately. Even trying to start anything in Settings. Troubelshoot or recovery starts then closes and Settings...
  9. program opens and closes immediately

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    program opens and closes immediately: Before the latest update to Win10, my program Jigsaw Mania was working fine. Now it opens but closes within a few seconds and is unusable now. Is there a way to fix this? I reinstalled the Jigsaw Mania program but had the same result. joe...
  10. Supress all other programs and notifications when one program open

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Supress all other programs and notifications when one program open: Hello, is there a way to supress all other programs and notifications when i have one app/program open (kodi) My OS is Windows 10 submitted by /u/filledk [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fc1reb/supress_all_other_programs_and_notifications_when/