Windows 10: Opened the clock app to set a pomodoro timer. Saw this and got really happy

Discus and support Opened the clock app to set a pomodoro timer. Saw this and got really happy in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Spacey_dementor [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Spacey_dementor, Aug 26, 2022.

1. Opened the clock app to set a pomodoro timer. Saw this and got really happy

/u/Spacey_dementor, Aug 26, 2022

2. Add home tab setting to Clock app

I use the Timer tab of the Clock app almost exclusively, but restarting my computer returns me to the Focus Sessions tab. Timer used to be right on top. Could Microsoft add a setting to let me open the Clock app to Timer?

Removing Focus Sessions would work for me, but people might be using Clock for Pomodoro or something; a home tab option sounds less disruptive.

Lyndon_Gingerich, Aug 26, 2022
  3. Clock timer

Hello Mal,

Issue as such can be a result of a broken component on the system files. To provide you the appropriate steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to verify the following:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you using the built-in Windows app or a third party app for clock timer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve your concern?

Regards.

Zedrick Del, Aug 26, 2022
  4. AndreePin Win User

Opened the clock app to set a pomodoro timer. Saw this and got really happy

Clock timer

Hi Mal,

We can see here that you are having issues with your computer's clock timer. There are several factors why you get
    the error and that's what we are going to figure out. To isolate this concern, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Is this the first time that you encountered this concern?

AndreePin, Aug 26, 2022
Thema:

Opened the clock app to set a pomodoro timer. Saw this and got really happy

1. Opened the clock app to set a pomodoro timer. Saw this and got really happy - Similar Threads - Opened clock app

2. The clock app's timer no longer makes sound.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The clock app's timer no longer makes sound.: I'll set a timer for how long I want to work on something, then when the timer is done, it doesn't alert me. According to task manager, the "background task host" is suspended by UWP. My laptop is not asleep, I've given the clock app permission to run in the background...
  3. The clock app's timer no longer makes sound.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The clock app's timer no longer makes sound.: I'll set a timer for how long I want to work on something, then when the timer is done, it doesn't alert me. According to task manager, the "background task host" is suspended by UWP. My laptop is not asleep, I've given the clock app permission to run in the background...
  4. SAW is not recognized as a SAW, how can I set my SAW as a SAW, this screenshot is taken on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SAW is not recognized as a SAW, how can I set my SAW as a SAW, this screenshot is taken on...: This screenshot is taken on my SAW and speaks for it self, this message should not appear!!When I want to control my remote device from my SAW I will get this message: !!!!!How can I set my SAW to a SAW so that Mouse Without borders recognizes my SAW as a SAW?...
  5. SAW is not recognized as a SAW, how can I set my SAW as a SAW, this screenshot is taken on...

SAW is not recognized as a SAW, how can I set my SAW as a SAW, this screenshot is taken on...: This screenshot is taken on my SAW and speaks for it self, this message should not appear!!When I want to control my remote device from my SAW I will get this message: !!!!!How can I set my SAW to a SAW so that Mouse Without borders recognizes my SAW as a SAW?...
  6. Force Clock app to respect settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Force Clock app to respect settings: In a Windows 10 Pro machine, I have these settings concerning the time format to use:Please notice the 24-hour format for the time.However, the clock app does not care and uses a 12-hour format, with AM and PM. See screenshot:What is the magic trick to have the Clock app to...
  7. Missing clock...really!?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Missing clock...really!?: Ok, so who is the rocket scientist at Microsoft who decided to forget or ruin the date/time that normally resides in the lower right corner of any computer in the world? Hey Microsoft, how about testing your products before you release them?...
  8. TImers in "Alarms & Clock" Stopped Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    TImers in "Alarms & Clock" Stopped Working: I have 8 timers in "Alarms & Clock", and 1 I can't reset the 15" one. 2. none of them are working. [ATTACH] Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/timers-in-alarms-clock-stopped-working/c874e32f-0a3a-4681-869a-3676ea9c6328
  9. Alarm clock / timer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Alarm clock / timer: Sometimes the alarm on my timer/alarm clock sounds--and sometimes it doesn't. Anyone know why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/alarm-clock-timer/97b1a791-fe11-47bf-8285-757ee50c93bd
  10. Make Cortanna able to set timers for a specific number of clock cycles

Make Cortanna able to set timers for a specific number of clock cycles: I tried this on google and it doesn't work either. This would be really cool. 15056