Windows 10: OpenGL 1.1 broken in Windows 10

Discus and support OpenGL 1.1 broken in Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Alright. So some of you might have the new 1809 update. Minecraft PreClassic-Beta uses OpenGL 1.1, and so do some screen savers, like 3D Maze. (You all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DVINTHEHOUSEMAN, Apr 23, 2019.

1. OpenGL 1.1 broken in Windows 10

Alright. So some of you might have the new 1809 update. Minecraft PreClassic-Beta uses OpenGL 1.1, and so do some screen savers, like 3D Maze. (You all remember that one right?) Well, Minecraft crashes and the screensavers flicker a bunch. OpenGL 1.1 is broken in the 1809 update. If you installed 1809 in the past 30 days and you use OpenGL 1.1 in any way, revert the update back to 1803 until it’s fixed.

How to revert updates:

Go to the Start menu and open Settings. Go to the Updates and Recovery section, and click the Recovery tab. Click the Recovery button on the panel, not the sidebar where the tabs are. Wait for your PC to restart to the Recovery Options screen. Go to advanced options.

PLEASE NOTE: You have to have installed the update within the last 30 days to do this.

Click the “Go back to your previous version of Windows” button. Wait for it to revert the update and to make sure it did, do Windows Key + R and type Winver.

:)

DVINTHEHOUSEMAN, Apr 23, 2019

2. OpenGL is Broken

My opengl is broken

i cant play any low spec games like minecraft and growtopia

my Graphic drivers are updated also reinstall them

i try to install opengl viewers but they dont respond when i open them

some friends i ask said i need to go back to windows 7

to fix all of this but i dont have time for that.

i also try some tutorials in the internet but they dont work

so how do i fix this OpenGL error

Heidel_Parreno, Apr 24, 2019
  3. x01r Win User
    atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! OpenGL 1.1 broken in Windows 10 :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

AMD Drivers and Support for Radeon, Radeon Pro, FirePro, APU, CPU, Ryzen, desktops, laptops

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile OpenGL 1.1 broken in Windows 10 :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile OpenGL 1.1 broken in Windows 10 :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile OpenGL 1.1 broken in Windows 10 :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile OpenGL 1.1 broken in Windows 10 :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin OpenGL 1.1 broken in Windows 10 :D

4. eLPuSHeR Win User

OpenGL 1.1 broken in Windows 10

openGL issues

Hmm. I think there is none for OpenGL -> D3D but there are some for the opposite... *cry

eLPuSHeR, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

OpenGL 1.1 broken in Windows 10

1. OpenGL 1.1 broken in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - OpenGL broken

2. how do I even update openGL

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do I even update openGL: i hate apple for never updating openGL. I'm stuck on 3.1 and Intel thinks I don't need an update my Intel hd graphics 4000 SUPPORTS OPENGL 4!! and intel has nothing about openGL...
  3. Graphic card reverting to OpenGL 1.1 on Windows 11 NVIDIA GTX1070

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphic card reverting to OpenGL 1.1 on Windows 11 NVIDIA GTX1070: I updated to windows 11 and my graphic card somehow downgraded its OpenGL supported version to version 1.1I have an NVIDIA GTX 1070 that should support OpenGL 4.2. But somehow is stuck on 1.1 I installed the latest driver updates for my graphic card. Still only supports...
  4. Graphic card reverting to OpenGL 1.1 on Windows 11 NVIDIA GTX1070

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphic card reverting to OpenGL 1.1 on Windows 11 NVIDIA GTX1070: I updated to windows 11 and my graphic card somehow downgraded its OpenGL supported version to version 1.1I have an NVIDIA GTX 1070 that should support OpenGL 4.2. But somehow is stuck on 1.1 I installed the latest driver updates for my graphic card. Still only supports...
  5. Hello there, Latest version of opengl in g41 express chipset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello there, Latest version of opengl in g41 express chipset: What is the latest version of opengl in g41 express chipset graphics driver in windows 7?I'am currently in windows 10 upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10. Please Answer the given question thanks>...
  6. Hello there, Latest version of opengl in g41 express chipset

Hello there, Latest version of opengl in g41 express chipset: What is the latest version of opengl in g41 express chipset graphics driver in windows 7?I'am currently in windows 10 upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10. Please Answer the given question thanks>...
  7. Hello there, Latest version of opengl in g41 express chipset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. How do I uninstall the support pack OpenCL y OpenGL de Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I uninstall the support pack OpenCL y OpenGL de Microsoft?: In Adobe Photoshop HELP page, said: "Your graphics processor is not supported." If you are running Windows on an Intel-based system and have the support pack for OpenCL and OpenGL from Microsoft installed, the solution is to uninstall the support pack and restart your...
  9. How do I uninstall the support pack OpenCL y OpenGL de Microsoft?

How do I uninstall the support pack OpenCL y OpenGL de Microsoft?: In Adobe Photoshop HELP page, said: "Your graphics processor is not supported." If you are running Windows on an Intel-based system and have the support pack for OpenCL and OpenGL from Microsoft installed, the solution is to uninstall the support pack and restart your...
  10. How Should I Know if OpenGL or Vulkan is Enabled on My NVIDIA GPU?

How Should I Know if OpenGL or Vulkan is Enabled on My NVIDIA GPU?: I use Windows 10 64-bit OS Build 19045.3930. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-should-i-know-if-opengl-or-vulkan-is-enabled/e03680e8-5286-4696-b4d8-28be656085ef