Windows 10: opengl 3.0 for windows 10

Discus and support opengl 3.0 for windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i need opengl 3.0 so my computer whil work fine.my computer can't use opengl 4.6... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by markussinimaa, May 30, 2021.

1. opengl 3.0 for windows 10

i need opengl 3.0 so my computer whil work fine.my computer can't use opengl 4.6

:)

markussinimaa, May 30, 2021
  2. yo9fah Win User

OpenGL problem in windows 10

C: Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars JK II Jedi Outcast\GameData/base

Error:

GLW_StartOpenGL() - could not load OpenGL subsystem

Initializing OpenGL driver

...getting DC: succeeded

...GLW_ChoosePFD( 16, 16, 0 )

...35 PFDs found

...GLW_ChoosePFD failed

...GLW_ChoosePFD( 16, 16, 0 )

...35 PFDs found

...GLW_ChoosePFD failed

...failed to find an appropriate PIXELFORMAT

...restoring display settings

...WARNING: could not set the given mode (3)

...shutting down QGL

...unloading OpenGL DLL

----- CL_Shutdown -----

RE_Shutdown( 1 )

-----------------------

GLW_StartOpenGL() - could not load OpenGL subsystem

Somone please help i do not know what to do!!!!!

Work in Windows Xp but not work in Windows 10 an Acer Extensa 5220

yo9fah, May 30, 2021
  3. eLPuSHeR Win User
    openGL issues

Hmm. I think there is none for OpenGL -> D3D but there are some for the opposite... *cry

eLPuSHeR, May 30, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

opengl 3.0 for windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 30, 2021
Thema:

opengl 3.0 for windows 10

1. opengl 3.0 for windows 10 - Similar Threads - opengl

2. Graphic card reverting to OpenGL 1.1 on Windows 11 NVIDIA GTX1070

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphic card reverting to OpenGL 1.1 on Windows 11 NVIDIA GTX1070: I updated to windows 11 and my graphic card somehow downgraded its OpenGL supported version to version 1.1I have an NVIDIA GTX 1070 that should support OpenGL 4.2. But somehow is stuck on 1.1 I installed the latest driver updates for my graphic card. Still only supports...
  3. Graphic card reverting to OpenGL 1.1 on Windows 11 NVIDIA GTX1070

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphic card reverting to OpenGL 1.1 on Windows 11 NVIDIA GTX1070: I updated to windows 11 and my graphic card somehow downgraded its OpenGL supported version to version 1.1I have an NVIDIA GTX 1070 that should support OpenGL 4.2. But somehow is stuck on 1.1 I installed the latest driver updates for my graphic card. Still only supports...
  4. Hello there, Latest version of opengl in g41 express chipset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello there, Latest version of opengl in g41 express chipset: What is the latest version of opengl in g41 express chipset graphics driver in windows 7?I'am currently in windows 10 upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10. Please Answer the given question thanks>...
  5. Hello there, Latest version of opengl in g41 express chipset

Hello there, Latest version of opengl in g41 express chipset: What is the latest version of opengl in g41 express chipset graphics driver in windows 7?I'am currently in windows 10 upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10. Please Answer the given question thanks>...
  6. Hello there, Latest version of opengl in g41 express chipset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. How do I uninstall the support pack OpenCL y OpenGL de Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I uninstall the support pack OpenCL y OpenGL de Microsoft?: In Adobe Photoshop HELP page, said: "Your graphics processor is not supported." If you are running Windows on an Intel-based system and have the support pack for OpenCL and OpenGL from Microsoft installed, the solution is to uninstall the support pack and restart your...
  8. How do I uninstall the support pack OpenCL y OpenGL de Microsoft?

How do I uninstall the support pack OpenCL y OpenGL de Microsoft?: In Adobe Photoshop HELP page, said: "Your graphics processor is not supported." If you are running Windows on an Intel-based system and have the support pack for OpenCL and OpenGL from Microsoft installed, the solution is to uninstall the support pack and restart your...
  9. How Should I Know if OpenGL or Vulkan is Enabled on My NVIDIA GPU?

How Should I Know if OpenGL or Vulkan is Enabled on My NVIDIA GPU?: I use Windows 10 64-bit OS Build 19045.3930. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-should-i-know-if-opengl-or-vulkan-is-enabled/e03680e8-5286-4696-b4d8-28be656085ef
  10. How Should I Know if OpenGL or Vulkan is Enabled on My NVIDIA GPU?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How Should I Know if OpenGL or Vulkan is Enabled on My NVIDIA GPU?: I use Windows 10 64-bit OS Build 19045.3930. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-should-i-know-if-opengl-or-vulkan-is-enabled/e03680e8-5286-4696-b4d8-28be656085ef