Windows 10: OpenGL 3.2 installation?

Discus and support OpenGL 3.2 installation? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi,I updated my intel graphics, but when I go to my AMD Radeon RX 5700 TX software using GPU-Z, it says that I have OpenGL 1.1 on my graphics card. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by deerpark243, May 18, 2021.

1. OpenGL 3.2 installation?

Hi,I updated my intel graphics, but when I go to my AMD Radeon RX 5700 TX software using GPU-Z, it says that I have OpenGL 1.1 on my graphics card. I want to get OpenGl 3.3 because when I use one of the filters in photoshop, it says I need to update/upgrade to OpenGL higher than 1.1, but I've been looking all over the place on how to do it, but it all seems so confusing to me. I just bought a Dell XPS 8940 and have been updating everything and installing programs that I need. So, does anybody have a solution?Dell XPS 8940Windows 10 homeAMD Radeon RX 5700TX graphics cardAnd I have been to

:)

deerpark243, May 18, 2021
  2. Depth Win User

Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, May 18, 2021
  3. eLPuSHeR Win User
    openGL issues

Hmm. I think there is none for OpenGL -> D3D but there are some for the opposite... *cry

eLPuSHeR, May 18, 2021
Thema:

OpenGL 3.2 installation?

1. OpenGL 3.2 installation? - Similar Threads - OpenGL installation

2. How to install OpenGL 4.6 or update support to install and run OpenGL 4.6?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install OpenGL 4.6 or update support to install and run OpenGL 4.6?: How to install OpenGL 4.6 or update support to install and run OpenGL 4.6? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-opengl-46-or-update-support-to/20d62954-3230-40e6-833e-38c3ea7d2f54
  3. How to install OpenGL 4.6 or update support to install and run OpenGL 4.6?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install OpenGL 4.6 or update support to install and run OpenGL 4.6?: How to install OpenGL 4.6 or update support to install and run OpenGL 4.6? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-opengl-46-or-update-support-to/20d62954-3230-40e6-833e-38c3ea7d2f54
  4. How to install OpenGL 4.6 or update support to install and run OpenGL 4.6?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. [Windows 7 Ultimate] Can somebody help me with installing OpenGL 4.6?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Windows 7 Ultimate] Can somebody help me with installing OpenGL 4.6?: Yes, I know that Windows 7 is long dead, but I like using it since my old pc runs smooth on it. I'm trying to install OpenGL 4.6 on said pc but apperantly when I tried to follow a guide, apperantly I needed a "glut" file. I have tried looking it up to no avail, and the files...
  6. [Windows 7 Ultimate] Can somebody help me with installing OpenGL 4.6?

[Windows 7 Ultimate] Can somebody help me with installing OpenGL 4.6?: Yes, I know that Windows 7 is long dead, but I like using it since my old pc runs smooth on it. I'm trying to install OpenGL 4.6 on said pc but apperantly when I tried to follow a guide, apperantly I needed a "glut" file. I have tried looking it up to no avail, and the files...
  7. I need to install OpenGL but my computer won't let me.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to install OpenGL but my computer won't let me.: I bought some games a long time ago. Such as Minecraft, Rocket League and recently Halo Infinite. These games wont work now. Whenever I attempt to run them, they always come up with an error. Saying OpenGL needs to be supported or installed. I recently bought a new ASUS...
  8. I need to install OpenGL but my computer won't let me.

I need to install OpenGL but my computer won't let me.: I bought some games a long time ago. Such as Minecraft, Rocket League and recently Halo Infinite. These games wont work now. Whenever I attempt to run them, they always come up with an error. Saying OpenGL needs to be supported or installed. I recently bought a new ASUS...
  9. I need to install OpenGL but my computer won't let me.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. How to install OpenGL 4.6 or update support to install and run OpenGL 4.6

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to install OpenGL 4.6 or update support to install and run OpenGL 4.6: How to install OpenGL 4.6 or update support to install and run OpenGL 4.6 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-opengl-46-or-update-support-to/1feb282d-beb5-45ca-baaa-eb0b3905ad9d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Télécharger OpenGL 3.2 gratuit