Windows 10: Opengl error

Discus and support Opengl error in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I went to bed for like 2 hours and left Geometry Dash open. When i came back i tried to open it i got some weird Opengl error in chinese. I don’t visit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SaltyTudor, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Opengl error

I went to bed for like 2 hours and left Geometry Dash open. When i came back i tried to open it i got some weird Opengl error in chinese. I don’t visit weird sites and do virus scans pretty often. What is wrong?

submitted by /u/SaltyTudor
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SaltyTudor, Jan 11, 2020
  2. x01r Win User

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! Opengl error :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile Opengl error :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile Opengl error :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile Opengl error :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile Opengl error :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin Opengl error :D

3. nafets Win User
    atikmdag opengl error

I should have asked, what OS are you using? Vista, should have figured.

----

Check and see if you have either of these services running; Ati Hotkey Poller and/or ATI Smart.

To do this go to the Start button ---> Run. Type in services.msc.

Double click on both services listed above and change their Startup type in the pulldown to Disabled.

Reboot your PC and try your OpenGL games again.

Just a suggestion... Don't expect any miracles from me.

nafets, Jan 11, 2020
  4. eLPuSHeR Win User

Opengl error

openGL issues

Hmm. I think there is none for OpenGL -> D3D but there are some for the opposite... *cry

eLPuSHeR, Jan 11, 2020
Thema:

Opengl error

1. Opengl error - Similar Threads - Opengl error

2. HELP ME with openGL

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HELP ME with openGL: so I downloaded stormworks on steam and when I try to get in the game it tells me that I need openGl 3.2 idk how to get it tho. Processor: Intel R PentiumR CPU G640 @ 2.80Hz Graphics card: IntelR HD Graphics...
  3. opengl driver update

opengl driver update: Hello I am trying to update opengl from version 1 to 4.6 driver but i cant seem to find it without going to website i dont trust or not finding anything. Can someone help me!...
  4. In the works: OpenCL and OpenGL mapping layers to DirectX 12

in Windows 10 News
    In the works: OpenCL and OpenGL mapping layers to DirectX 12: Building on our previous work with the D3D12 Translation Layer library as well as the D3D11On12 and D3D9On12 mapping layers, we’re happy to share that we are working on two new projects: OpenCL and OpenGL mapping layers to D3D12. We’re excited to...
  5. Not supporting OpenGL

Not supporting OpenGL: At 3:52, 23rd of March 2020, my Minecraft crashed. After that whenever I tried to restart it the result is "GLFW error 65542". It says that my driver does not support OpenGL but I had been playing Minecraft for a long time and I had not updated the driver at all. I checked...
  6. I need help with OpenGL

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help with OpenGL: So, I have a laptop with an AMD Radeon 535 Series and the Intel integrated graphics in it. The problem I'm having is, taht the Radeon 535 should support up to OpenGL 4.6 but according to OpenGL Extensions Viewer I only have OpenGL 1.1 (The GPU is reported as GDI Generic in...
  7. opengl

opengl: can I update my driver or download a driver that supports blender opengl? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opengl/8e3b75c1-2682-498d-80f8-fe7ee6266bf8
  8. Opengl errors in minecraft in windows 10

Opengl errors in minecraft in windows 10: Hello Pals, I Need some help in fixing opengl errors in minecraft. I Recently Upgraded my PC OS to windows 10. When i installed minecraft and ran it, it crashed, Saying Its An Opengl error. I am using Intel® 82945G Express Chipset Family. Kindly Help Me...
  9. How to OpenGL 2.0 Error On Windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to OpenGL 2.0 Error On Windows 10 ?: See above Al Kumm https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-opengl-20-error-on-windows-10/2955de88-0458-4d4f-aa0b-027fb4057ef1
  10. Minecraft launcher will not load, error " openGL " keeps appearing.

Minecraft launcher will not load, error " openGL " keeps appearing.: When I try to load Minecraft launcher we keep getting a message as above. We have an account with Majong, but first I need to download game to start. Previously PC had Windows 8, but had to get everything wiped after PC crashed trying to update it, so now have windows 10....