Windows 10: opengl in Windows 10

Discus and support opengl in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I find out if my computer has opengl installed? I need it to run a game I have installed.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LynnEnke1, Nov 9, 2019.

1. LynnEnke1 Win User

opengl in Windows 10

How do I find out if my computer has opengl installed? I need it to run a game I have installed.

:)

LynnEnke1, Nov 9, 2019
  2. eLPuSHeR Win User

openGL issues

Hmm. I think there is none for OpenGL -> D3D but there are some for the opposite... *cry

eLPuSHeR, Nov 9, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 9, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

opengl in Windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

opengl in Windows 10

1. opengl in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - opengl

2. OpenGL not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    OpenGL not working: A few days ago, my dad gave me a new Windows 10 PC for me to use. I tried to open a game that I have and when I tried to launch the game, it had crashed. In the error it had said that my driver didn't seem to support OpenGL. I'm wondering if I can get this to work and need...
  3. Call Of Duty 1 , openGL Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call Of Duty 1 , openGL Problem: hi, guys, I know this already very old but I was playing with my friends cod1 for chilling then I just upgraded to Windows 10 last day, I was very happy by that but when I tried COD1 they giving something about OpenGL , IDK , anyway it was working perfectly in windows 7 like...
  4. how do i get opengl compatible drivers on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get opengl compatible drivers on windows 10?: I am running windows 10 version 1903 and I am trying to run Minecraft java edition but my driver isn't compatible with openGL how do I fix this?...
  5. Odd OpenGL Problem. Help needed!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Odd OpenGL Problem. Help needed!: I got the latest version of Windows but I need the latest OpenGL driver. Why? For some reason I can't find it, and my M.U.G.E.N and SRB2 don't support it without it. I've searched for hours on end, darn, I even spent a whole 24 HOURS looking for it. If anyone has it, tell...
  6. No OpenGL context found in the current thread. on mine craft version 1.8.9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No OpenGL context found in the current thread. on mine craft version 1.8.9: No OpenGL context found in the current thread. on mine craft version 1.8.9 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-opengl-context-found-in-the-current-thread-on/b4e2cc65-9c21-4e4d-ad93-fe0356b92213
  7. OpenGL 1.1 broken in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OpenGL 1.1 broken in Windows 10: Alright. So some of you might have the new 1809 update. Minecraft PreClassic-Beta uses OpenGL 1.1, and so do some screen savers, like 3D Maze. (You all remember that one right?) Well, Minecraft crashes and the screensavers flicker a bunch. OpenGL 1.1 is broken in the 1809...
  8. Need help to get latest OpenGL version

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help to get latest OpenGL version: I need a newer version pf open GL to run some games becuase my current version 1.1 isn't sufficient enough, & I need version 3.3, does anyone here know how to get that version please? I really need this thank you very much for any help...
  9. OpenGL on 64-bit Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OpenGL on 64-bit Windows: I have a c++ program I'm developing that uses OpenGL. When I compile it as 32-bit it works fine, when I compile it as 64-bit the OpenGL is very, very slow. I'm using Windows SDK version 10.0.17763.0. I've tried a few others and see the same thing....
  10. Reporting problems with Adobe Photoshop and OpenGL after windows 10 updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reporting problems with Adobe Photoshop and OpenGL after windows 10 updates: After last security update Photoshop is unable to use the graphic processor. This is vital for some funcionalities and therefore, for my work. I work on a Wacom Mobile Studio Pro, always used just for work. I need to solve this issue and I need to disable windows updates...