Windows 10: openGL missing. Cannot play a game.

Discus and support openGL missing. Cannot play a game. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So I installed Broken Age then when I open it, it says that the required openGL features aren't available. Well I installed the latest update on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by areskins, Aug 2, 2015.

1. areskins Win User

openGL missing. Cannot play a game.

So I installed Broken Age then when I open it, it says that the required openGL features aren't available. Well I installed the latest update on the driver but still no luck. So I also cannot find intel graphics control panel (cannot find it on right clicking the desktop). Really frustrated that I'm not a techie guy and could not find a solution on the internet. Any help would be appreciated.

Here's my specs
    Windows 10 64bit
    Intel Family Chipset (sucks, I know)

:)

areskins, Aug 2, 2015

2. Upgrading my OpenGL

I just upgraded my windows 7 computer to windows 10 and everything was fine until I found out my OpenGL version was 1.1! When I had Windows 7, my OpenGL version was 1.4 but now it's 1.1! Not only that, I need to upgrade OpenGL 1.1 to 2.1-above so that
    I can play games like Minecraft cause when I launched the game, there was an error saying that my OpenGL was too low. Please help me and give me the instructions on how to upgrade me OpenGL! Thank you openGL missing. Cannot play a game. :D!

ShihyuTang, Aug 2, 2015
  3. OpenGL 2.0 Error On Windows 10

I am having trouble with OpenGL after upgrading to Windows 10. I wanted to play a game that I could play before Windows 10 just fine. I have already checked and my GPU does support OpenGL version 2.0. Like I said it worked before Windows 10. Does anyone
    know?

-

Bizzencorn, Aug 2, 2015
  4. areskins Win User

I also tried ctrl alt f12 as some people said. No luck.

areskins, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

1. openGL missing. Cannot play a game. - Similar Threads - openGL missing Cannot

2. OpenGL 3.2 on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OpenGL 3.2 on Windows 10: Hello. I have a problem with one, specific game called Darkest Dungeon. I bought it on Steam and when I tried to launch it, a message popped out, saying that I need to install latest OpenGL driver for my graphic card. It also said that opengl 1.1.0 was detected, and GPU...
  3. missing game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    missing game: So I was gifted a code for minecraft windows 10 but for some reason the game is not in my account anywhere. I was able to download it. is there a way to find out what the problem is? I tried re enter it but it says "This code has already been redeemed." Help please...
  4. Game play

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game play: I have just bought tomb raider on disc and it wont play on my new laptop. I have windows 10. Have I wasted my money or can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-play/3277ae26-6519-484e-a2ed-1e6e7f57e15b
  5. cannot play G5 games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot play G5 games: I cannot play G5 games at all it keeps saying I need to load MS-LOCAL-STREAMING App went to Microsoft app and search for it comes up no app at all. So what is going on a very piss off person here....
  6. Difficulty Playing Old OpenGL Games with Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950 Under Windows...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Difficulty Playing Old OpenGL Games with Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950 Under Windows...: I have an Acer TravelMate 4200 with an Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950. I installed Windows 10 on it to see if it could handle it. So far everything works except that I can no longer play Jedi Knight II on it. The game worked perfectly under Windows XP Pro on the...
  7. Severe Performance Problem in OpenGL games since 14393.105 Cumulative

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Severe Performance Problem in OpenGL games since 14393.105 Cumulative: Hi All Severe Performance Problems in OpenGL based games, since Cumulative Update 14393.105, still present in 14393.187, How do we get Micorsofts attention to fix this issue, I've sent tweets to folks, did the Feedback form, still exists lol Severe performance issues...
  8. Blender says I'm missing OpenGL 2.1

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Blender says I'm missing OpenGL 2.1: I'm using an HP dc5700 64-bit machine with Win 10 Home. Keeps saying I don't have OpenGL 2.1 installed with the integrated video. Anyone know if this fixable? 68062
  9. openGL issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    openGL issues: I have a desktop, all in one computer, which recently was updated to windows 10. I am currently having issues with a program saying I needed to have openGl 1.3 or later (I have checked and am running at 1.1). I have tried updating drivers , but apparently all drivers are at...
  10. W10 OpenGL curruped

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 OpenGL curruped: Hey, so ever since I installed Windows 10 back in December I've been having some issues. Mainly OpenGL, like sometimes(not always) when watching a Youtube video in Chrome I get the yellow message "WebGL has hit a snag" even though the video seems to play just fine. Though...