Windows 10: openGL missing. Cannot play a game.

Discus and support openGL missing. Cannot play a game. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So I installed Broken Age then when I open it, it says that the required openGL features aren't available. Well I installed the latest update on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by areskins, Aug 2, 2015.

1. areskins Win User

openGL missing. Cannot play a game.

So I installed Broken Age then when I open it, it says that the required openGL features aren't available. Well I installed the latest update on the driver but still no luck. So I also cannot find intel graphics control panel (cannot find it on right clicking the desktop). Really frustrated that I'm not a techie guy and could not find a solution on the internet. Any help would be appreciated.

Here's my specs
    Windows 10 64bit
    Intel Family Chipset (sucks, I know)

:)

areskins, Aug 2, 2015

2. Upgrading my OpenGL

I just upgraded my windows 7 computer to windows 10 and everything was fine until I found out my OpenGL version was 1.1! When I had Windows 7, my OpenGL version was 1.4 but now it's 1.1! Not only that, I need to upgrade OpenGL 1.1 to 2.1-above so that
    I can play games like Minecraft cause when I launched the game, there was an error saying that my OpenGL was too low. Please help me and give me the instructions on how to upgrade me OpenGL! Thank you openGL missing. Cannot play a game. :D!

ShihyuTang, Aug 2, 2015
  3. OpenGL 2.0 Error On Windows 10

I am having trouble with OpenGL after upgrading to Windows 10. I wanted to play a game that I could play before Windows 10 just fine. I have already checked and my GPU does support OpenGL version 2.0. Like I said it worked before Windows 10. Does anyone
    know?

-

Bizzencorn, Aug 2, 2015
  4. areskins Win User

I also tried ctrl alt f12 as some people said. No luck.

areskins, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

1. openGL missing. Cannot play a game. - Similar Threads - openGL missing Cannot

2. OpenGL Error At Some games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OpenGL Error At Some games.: Hello, Today i installed a steam game but when i lauch it shows these errors. I checked OpenGl dlls in system32 system 62 I know system 62 has anohter name And there was OpenGl DLLS. I ewen tryed to change dll's that i dowloadded in internet but same problem. Game Name Show...
  3. OpenGL Error At Some games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OpenGL Error At Some games.: Hello, Today i installed a steam game but when i lauch it shows these errors. I checked OpenGl dlls in system32 system 62 I know system 62 has anohter name And there was OpenGl DLLS. I ewen tryed to change dll's that i dowloadded in internet but same problem. Game Name Show...
  4. I CANNOT play games on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I CANNOT play games on Windows 11: i just bought a new gaming PC with Windows 11 and CANNOT play games CD as they constantly crash!! all drivers are updated but Windows is creating problems running games! how can I resolve this issue?...
  5. OpenGL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OpenGL: OpenGL3.3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E8%A7%A3%E5%86%B3opengl%E8%BF%87%E4%BD%8E/878e1235-e3c2-4fc0-92b6-f1bf7941a97e
  6. OpenGL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OpenGL: OpenGL3.3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E8%A7%A3%E5%86%B3opengl%E8%BF%87%E4%BD%8E/878e1235-e3c2-4fc0-92b6-f1bf7941a97e
  7. Sudoku cannot play classic or irregular games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudoku cannot play classic or irregular games: I cannot play any of the levels on Sudoku other than the daily challenges. all levels have a red outline with an exclamation point saying, "Last Played". I can play the daily challenges....
  8. opengl

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    opengl: can I update my driver or download a driver that supports blender opengl? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opengl/8e3b75c1-2682-498d-80f8-fe7ee6266bf8
  9. cannot play G5 games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot play G5 games: I cannot play G5 games at all it keeps saying I need to load MS-LOCAL-STREAMING App went to Microsoft app and search for it comes up no app at all. So what is going on a very piss off person here....
  10. Blender says I'm missing OpenGL 2.1

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Blender says I'm missing OpenGL 2.1: I'm using an HP dc5700 64-bit machine with Win 10 Home. Keeps saying I don't have OpenGL 2.1 installed with the integrated video. Anyone know if this fixable? 68062