Windows 10: OpenGL not downloaded

Discus and support OpenGL not downloaded in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just downloaded some games Minecraft: Java Edition, Counter Strike 1.6 but I cant play it because I don't have a opengl driver I checked from device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by fastranker, Jun 18, 2021.

1. OpenGL not downloaded

I just downloaded some games Minecraft: Java Edition, Counter Strike 1.6 but I cant play it because I don't have a opengl driver I checked from device manager but it didn't worked

:)

fastranker, Jun 18, 2021
  2. eLPuSHeR Win User

openGL issues

Hmm. I think there is none for OpenGL -> D3D but there are some for the opposite... *cry

eLPuSHeR, Jun 18, 2021
  3. GSquadron Win User
    OpenGL 4 book

I want to start learning OpenGL 4.0
    Don't suggest me OpenGL Insights and OpenGL Programming Guide since they both need a
    header file I don't really know where to find.
    I want a beginner book

(I know the OpenGL Programming Guide 8th is nearly coming out, but don't suggest me that too)

GSquadron, Jun 18, 2021
  4. spapakons Win User

OpenGL not downloaded

openGL issues

If you install Aida64, you can see exactly which version of OpenGL and which functions your card supports by going to Display -> OpenGL.

OpenGL not downloaded [​IMG]

Then you can test OpenGL performance with the GpuTest utility.

spapakons, Jun 18, 2021
Thema:

OpenGL not downloaded

1. OpenGL not downloaded - Similar Threads - OpenGL downloaded

2. Can I download OpenGL 3.3 and if so where could I?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I download OpenGL 3.3 and if so where could I?: So, I have recently had this problem where i tried to use this blender software. But when I try it says, "A graphics card with support for OpenGL 3.3 is required. Installing the latest software for your Graphics card might resolve the issue." So Immediately I went to the...
  3. Can I download OpenGL 3.3 and if so where could I?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I download OpenGL 3.3 and if so where could I?: So, I have recently had this problem where i tried to use this blender software. But when I try it says, "A graphics card with support for OpenGL 3.3 is required. Installing the latest software for your Graphics card might resolve the issue." So Immediately I went to the...
  4. Can I download OpenGL 3.3 and if so where could I?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How To Download OpenGL and .NET Framework?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Download OpenGL and .NET Framework?: I want to try Minecraft Java Edition for the first time on my TOSHIBA Satellite C850 and it uses Intel Pentium 2nd Gen. On Microsoft store, it says its compatible and can work. After downloading it, the launcher said you need OpenGL 3.3 and when I looked on Intel's website, I...
  6. How To Download OpenGL and .NET Framework?

How To Download OpenGL and .NET Framework?: I want to try Minecraft Java Edition for the first time on my TOSHIBA Satellite C850 and it uses Intel Pentium 2nd Gen. On Microsoft store, it says its compatible and can work. After downloading it, the launcher said you need OpenGL 3.3 and when I looked on Intel's website, I...
  7. How can i download opengl 4.4 or 4.6 on my laptop?/ ¿como puedo descargar opengl 4.4 o 4.6...

How can i download opengl 4.4 or 4.6 on my laptop?/ ¿como puedo descargar opengl 4.4 o 4.6...: Español:he buscado como descargarlo pero no he encontrado como, tampoco se si mi laptop es compatible con eso, necesito ayuda con esto. solo quiero descargarlo para jugar minecraft java 1.19 pero no se como descargar esta version PD: mi laptop es Lenovo thinkpad t440s. Intel...
  8. How can i download opengl 4.4 or 4.6 on my laptop?/ ¿como puedo descargar opengl 4.4 o 4.6...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i download opengl 4.4 or 4.6 on my laptop?/ ¿como puedo descargar opengl 4.4 o 4.6...: Español:he buscado como descargarlo pero no he encontrado como, tampoco se si mi laptop es compatible con eso, necesito ayuda con esto. solo quiero descargarlo para jugar minecraft java 1.19 pero no se como descargar esta version PD: mi laptop es Lenovo thinkpad t440s. Intel...
  9. How can i download opengl 4.4 or 4.6 on my laptop?/ ¿como puedo descargar opengl 4.4 o 4.6...

10. so I try to download java minecraft and it sayed driver does not support opengl on windows 10

so I try to download java minecraft and it sayed driver does not support opengl on windows 10: can i get help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-try-to-download-java-minecraft-and-it-sayed/fbcf4341-6f2c-42ac-bd99-1d38d66b14cc