Windows 10: OpenGL out of Date

Discus and support OpenGL out of Date in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm trying to play actual Minecraft, but I get an error telling me my graphics driver it doesn't support it. I've searched google and this problem is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Cole07, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Cole07 Win User

OpenGL out of Date

I'm trying to play actual Minecraft, but I get an error telling me my graphics driver it doesn't support it. I've searched google and this problem is only related to TLauncher pirated version of Minecraft. I am on windows 10 Pro, and any hope I've found to update it is from update software's which then just tell you to register, and then you have to pay a subscription or buy the product.

:)

Cole07, Jul 22, 2021
  2. eLPuSHeR Win User

openGL issues

Hmm. I think there is none for OpenGL -> D3D but there are some for the opposite... *cry

eLPuSHeR, Jul 22, 2021
  3. GSquadron Win User
    OpenGL 4 book

I want to start learning OpenGL 4.0
    Don't suggest me OpenGL Insights and OpenGL Programming Guide since they both need a
    header file I don't really know where to find.
    I want a beginner book

(I know the OpenGL Programming Guide 8th is nearly coming out, but don't suggest me that too)

GSquadron, Jul 22, 2021
  4. OpenGL out of Date

OpenGL Update

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Provide the below information to understand better.

1) Did you get any error message to update to OpenGL 2.0?

2) what is the make and model of your PC?

I would like to inform you that OpenGL is already installed on . Hoyour computerwever, you should go to video card manufacturer's website to make sure you have the latest drivers for OpenGL installed. All video card manufacturers make their own OpenGL drivers.

If you have a newer computer, you probablyhav already e the hardware (video card) that you need. Most video cards work with OpenGL. Check the information that came with your video card or go to the card manufacturer's website to make sure your card is compatible
    with the latest version of OpenGL. In addition to making sure that your video card works with OpenGL, you should make sure that your video card drivers are up to date. Go to the video card manufacturer's website to make sure you have the latest drivers for
    OpenGL. All video card manufacturers make their own OpenGL drivers.

If you have any other queries with Windows 10, feel free to contact us again.

Thank you.

Praveen Venugopal, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

OpenGL out of Date

1. OpenGL out of Date - Similar Threads - OpenGL Date

2. how do I even update openGL

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do I even update openGL: i hate apple for never updating openGL. I'm stuck on 3.1 and Intel thinks I don't need an update my Intel hd graphics 4000 SUPPORTS OPENGL 4!! and intel has nothing about openGL...
  3. Graphic card reverting to OpenGL 1.1 on Windows 11 NVIDIA GTX1070

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphic card reverting to OpenGL 1.1 on Windows 11 NVIDIA GTX1070: I updated to windows 11 and my graphic card somehow downgraded its OpenGL supported version to version 1.1I have an NVIDIA GTX 1070 that should support OpenGL 4.2. But somehow is stuck on 1.1 I installed the latest driver updates for my graphic card. Still only supports...
  4. Graphic card reverting to OpenGL 1.1 on Windows 11 NVIDIA GTX1070

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphic card reverting to OpenGL 1.1 on Windows 11 NVIDIA GTX1070: I updated to windows 11 and my graphic card somehow downgraded its OpenGL supported version to version 1.1I have an NVIDIA GTX 1070 that should support OpenGL 4.2. But somehow is stuck on 1.1 I installed the latest driver updates for my graphic card. Still only supports...
  5. Hello there, Latest version of opengl in g41 express chipset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello there, Latest version of opengl in g41 express chipset: What is the latest version of opengl in g41 express chipset graphics driver in windows 7?I'am currently in windows 10 upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10. Please Answer the given question thanks>...
  6. Hello there, Latest version of opengl in g41 express chipset

Hello there, Latest version of opengl in g41 express chipset: What is the latest version of opengl in g41 express chipset graphics driver in windows 7?I'am currently in windows 10 upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10. Please Answer the given question thanks>...
  7. Hello there, Latest version of opengl in g41 express chipset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. How do I uninstall the support pack OpenCL y OpenGL de Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I uninstall the support pack OpenCL y OpenGL de Microsoft?: In Adobe Photoshop HELP page, said: "Your graphics processor is not supported." If you are running Windows on an Intel-based system and have the support pack for OpenCL and OpenGL from Microsoft installed, the solution is to uninstall the support pack and restart your...
  9. How do I uninstall the support pack OpenCL y OpenGL de Microsoft?

How do I uninstall the support pack OpenCL y OpenGL de Microsoft?: In Adobe Photoshop HELP page, said: "Your graphics processor is not supported." If you are running Windows on an Intel-based system and have the support pack for OpenCL and OpenGL from Microsoft installed, the solution is to uninstall the support pack and restart your...
  10. How Should I Know if OpenGL or Vulkan is Enabled on My NVIDIA GPU?

How Should I Know if OpenGL or Vulkan is Enabled on My NVIDIA GPU?: I use Windows 10 64-bit OS Build 19045.3930. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-should-i-know-if-opengl-or-vulkan-is-enabled/e03680e8-5286-4696-b4d8-28be656085ef