Windows 10: OpenGl Problem In Windows 10 after upgrade.

Discus and support OpenGl Problem In Windows 10 after upgrade. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Recently I upgraded from windows 8.1 to windows 10 Windows 8.1 was working good when I upgraded to windows 10 openGL error start taking place before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ZarghamMahi, Feb 16, 2021.

1. OpenGl Problem In Windows 10 after upgrade.

Recently I upgraded from windows 8.1 to windows 10

Windows 8.1 was working good when I upgraded to windows 10 openGL error start taking place

before upgrade I was playing Minecraft without any problem but after upgrade it did not start

The following messege shown:

GLFW error 65542: WGL: The driver does not appear to support OpenGL.

Please make sure you have up-to-date drivers.

I have tried everything like:

1 Uninstalling and Installing Graphic Driver.

2 Downloading from the official website and then installing.

3 Uninstalling and Installing Minecraft.

But none of those work.

PC specs:

Intel Core i5 2400

Intel HD Graphics 2000

4GB Ram

320GB Hard drive

:)

ZarghamMahi, Feb 16, 2021
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Feb 16, 2021
  3. OpenGL problem in windows 10

Microsoft seem to be trying to pass this off as a driver problem, but the evidence suggests otherwise. The driver works fine on Windows 7 and 8.x with Minecraft and other applications, but stops working on Windows 10. Other applications, such as Stellarium,
    report no OpenGL 2 support with this driver under Windows 10. Both Windows and Intel report the driver is up to date and as it works on previous versions of Windows that suggests the problem is Windows 10.

The problem for MS here is that they told us our hardware was Windows 10 compatible before the upgrade, as such they are unable to blame the hardware and therefore need to sort out the issue.

Doctor Cammy, Feb 16, 2021
  4. Mussels Win User

OpenGl Problem In Windows 10 after upgrade.

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Feb 16, 2021
Thema:

OpenGl Problem In Windows 10 after upgrade.

1. OpenGl Problem In Windows 10 after upgrade. - Similar Threads - OpenGl Problem upgrade

2. OpenGl problems pls help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    OpenGl problems pls help!: [ATTACH] Hi good afternoon. I was a linux OS user and recently switched to win10 because I wanted to play some games that I couldn't play on Linux, however I'm having a problem with Opengl on several programs, and some of them I used when I was on Linux. Can someone help...
  3. Problem with Windows 10 after upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with Windows 10 after upgrade: Hi, Acer travel mate lap top upgraded to window 10 a few years ago. Windows 10 is a real pain. constantly losing wifi at the drop of a hat when ever I ask it to do a task. Have installed blue tooth usb device which worked well for a couple opf months then it start to...
  4. Intel HD 1000, but with problems with OpenGL on windows 10 :(

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel HD 1000, but with problems with OpenGL on windows 10 :(: Hello guys, I really don't know if my gpu is really the Intel HD 1000, but I'll be sending the prints that will be able to help you and me :), and for now you could help me to have full support for OpenGL 2.1, in this gpu on windows 10? Windows Build is 2004,Release Preview...
  5. Problems after upgrade to windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems after upgrade to windows 10: My installed ram has reduced to 2gb from 8gb after upgrade to windows 10 from windows 8.1! I use virtual box to operate various operating systems but unable to do this due to lack of ram can you please help?...
  6. opengl in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    opengl in Windows 10: How do I find out if my computer has opengl installed? I need it to run a game I have installed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opengl-in-windows-10/84ca297e-3966-4760-89e8-eeceedab9c4f
  7. Reporting problems with Adobe Photoshop and OpenGL after windows 10 updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reporting problems with Adobe Photoshop and OpenGL after windows 10 updates: After last security update Photoshop is unable to use the graphic processor. This is vital for some funcionalities and therefore, for my work. I work on a Wacom Mobile Studio Pro, always used just for work. I need to solve this issue and I need to disable windows updates...
  8. OpenGL problem in windows 10 Pro with Minecraft

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    OpenGL problem in windows 10 Pro with Minecraft: Minecraft wont work bc of something to do with OpenGL it worked on my old computer that had windows 8 but I recently got a refurbished pc from Office Depot and it has Windows 10 Pro and I've done the updates and Minecraft still wont work plz...
  9. Problems after Windows 10 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems after Windows 10 Upgrade: I upgraded to Windows 10 three days ago and I now have innumerable problems. Firstly I can't open the start menu. If I right click on it I get the usual context menu but left clicking doesn't activate the new start menu. Secondly although I have the search bar I'm not able to...
  10. problems after windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    problems after windows 10 upgrade: Hallo, I am having a couple of problems and I don't know if they are related or each needs to dealt with separately. I keep getting this message "the external tool disk defragmentation GUI could not be found for os windows unknown major release service pack 0...