Windows 10: OpenGL problem in windows 10 Pro with Minecraft

Discus and support OpenGL problem in windows 10 Pro with Minecraft in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Minecraft wont work bc of something to do with OpenGL it worked on my old computer that had windows 8 but I recently got a refurbished pc from Office... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AssassinCelaena, Dec 7, 2018.

1. OpenGL problem in windows 10 Pro with Minecraft

Minecraft wont work bc of something to do with OpenGL it worked on my old computer that had windows 8 but I recently got a refurbished pc from Office Depot and it has Windows 10 Pro and I've done the updates and Minecraft still wont work plz help. OpenGL problem in windows 10 Pro with Minecraft 1ad77ac8-47c7-4589-bd05-98d5485be505?upload=true.jpg OpenGL problem in windows 10 Pro with Minecraft 43443f72-b369-4bbd-a25c-4e2ed3571cdb?upload=true.jpg OpenGL problem in windows 10 Pro with Minecraft 02a055f2-1134-42bf-986e-95424ca3b7cc?upload=true.jpg OpenGL problem in windows 10 Pro with Minecraft 2658db2a-cbe4-4610-814b-c13617eabb2a?upload=true.png

:)

AssassinCelaena, Dec 7, 2018

2. Minecraft on win 1o0 and openGL error

Minecraft 1.8.8 doesn't work and I always receive a message - opengl error.

It doesn't matter now - today I recover back my win 7.

This win 10 is great piece of ****. It is slower then win 7, problems with java, problems with openGL, problem with my Intel, my son is angry for Minecraft. Bad product.

Thanks for your time and your try to help.

PetraPetraC, Dec 7, 2018
  3. OpenGL problem in windows 10

Microsoft seem to be trying to pass this off as a driver problem, but the evidence suggests otherwise. The driver works fine on Windows 7 and 8.x with Minecraft and other applications, but stops working on Windows 10. Other applications, such as Stellarium,
    report no OpenGL 2 support with this driver under Windows 10. Both Windows and Intel report the driver is up to date and as it works on previous versions of Windows that suggests the problem is Windows 10.

The problem for MS here is that they told us our hardware was Windows 10 compatible before the upgrade, as such they are unable to blame the hardware and therefore need to sort out the issue.

Doctor Cammy, Dec 7, 2018
  4. reaper21 Win User

OpenGL problem in windows 10 Pro with Minecraft

OpenGL problem in windows 10

To fixed the Minecraft issue in Windows 10 Dump ur Java version . uninstall it from 1.9.::: to 1.8.0_45 then try it this version of Java Seems to work with most minecraft lauchers and Bypasses the opengl download.
    hope this helps from this answer while on the trail for opengl drivers . and all of my other games still work.
    so goodluck.

reaper21, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

OpenGL problem in windows 10 Pro with Minecraft

1. OpenGL problem in windows 10 Pro with Minecraft - Similar Threads - OpenGL problem Pro

2. OpenGL: Out Of Memory MINECRAFT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OpenGL: Out Of Memory MINECRAFT: I already made a post about this, my Minecraft is encountering a out of memory error. I Tried allocating 2 gigs, 3 gigs, and even 4 gigs with my 8 Gigs of ram. All I have is discordits closedbut running, opera with 1 tap open running in the background and a memory optimizer...
  3. Minecraft 1.19.3 Opengl

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft 1.19.3 Opengl: I found this code to downgrade OpenGL for minecraft 1.19.3. I will be glad if someone can make this as a mod for minecraft, it is very important to me.Thank you! https://t.me/XDMMMONSTERimport javax.swing.JFrame;public class MinecraftOpenGLLowering { public static void...
  4. Minecraft 1.19.3 Opengl

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft 1.19.3 Opengl: I found this code to downgrade OpenGL for minecraft 1.19.3. I will be glad if someone can make this as a mod for minecraft, it is very important to me.Thank you! https://t.me/XDMMMONSTERimport javax.swing.JFrame;public class MinecraftOpenGLLowering { public static void...
  5. Minecraft 1.19.3 Opengl

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Minecraft OpenGL error on windows 10, Driver does not support OpenGL.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft OpenGL error on windows 10, Driver does not support OpenGL.: I went onto Minecraft and loaded the launcher but as soon as it exits the start page to bring the launcher it shows me an error that says "GLFW error 65542: WGL: The driver does not appear to support OpenGL. Please make sure you have up-to-date drivers see aka.ms/mcdriver for...
  7. Minecraft OpenGL error on windows 10, Driver does not support OpenGL.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft OpenGL error on windows 10, Driver does not support OpenGL.: I loved to play Minecraft: Java edition on my Windows 7 32-bit and I recently decided to upgrade to Windows 10 free download 64-bit since I had a x64 based processor. I went onto Minecraft and loaded the launcher but as soon as it exits the start page to bring the launcher it...
  8. Minecraft OpenGL Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft OpenGL Error: Hello, I have an error on Minecraft, every time I play Minecraft close alone and show me this log. I think that is OpenGL and I try everything to fix it and nothing work. Down I left the log error. ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- WARNING: coremods are present:...
  9. Minecraft opengl error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft opengl error.: Please help me. I cant launch minecraft java editio . I keep getting the GLFW error 65542 WGL. My graphic drivers are up to date. Java I'd up to date. I'm at the end of my ropes and I don't know what to do. Is there anyone out there that can please help me??...
  10. Opengl errors in minecraft in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Opengl errors in minecraft in windows 10: Hello Pals, I Need some help in fixing opengl errors in minecraft. I Recently Upgraded my PC OS to windows 10. When i installed minecraft and ran it, it crashed, Saying Its An Opengl error. I am using Intel® 82945G Express Chipset Family. Kindly Help Me...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. opengl minecraft windows 10

2. minecraft opengl problem

3. this pc open clic show windows 10 problms

4. minecraft wont work on my computer open gl problem,
  5. opengl problem in windows 10,
  6. minecraft windows 10 launcher opengl,
  7. why wont minecraft open? i got opengl,
  8. minecraft opengl error windows 10,
  9. w10 opengl problem with minecraft,
  10. windows 10 problem with opengl,
  11. openl gl windows 10 professionnel,