Windows 10: OpenGl problems pls help!

Discus and support OpenGl problems pls help! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hi good afternoon. I was a linux OS user and recently switched to win10 because I wanted to play some games that I couldn't play on Linux,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/neerdkit, Mar 9, 2021.

1. OpenGl problems pls help!

OpenGl problems pls help! 1g1AFkc6FwAfLIUzVsaIc99e17peyFSa3WdSpvGpmtc.jpg

Hi good afternoon. I was a linux OS user and recently switched to win10 because I wanted to play some games that I couldn't play on Linux, however I'm having a problem with Opengl on several programs, and some of them I used when I was on Linux. Can someone help me?
    Ps: sorry for any error in english, it is not my main language.

I already updated all the drivers and I was able to use the marmoset toolbag before going to Win10

submitted by /u/neerdkit
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/neerdkit, Mar 9, 2021
  2. eLPuSHeR Win User

openGL issues

Hmm. I think there is none for OpenGL -> D3D but there are some for the opposite... *cry

eLPuSHeR, Mar 9, 2021
  3. blazen95 Win User
    Radeon 6870 Problem, pls help !

it seems that the problem is not from the 2 monitors *Frown OpenGl problems pls help! :( pls help

blazen95, Mar 9, 2021
  4. qubit Win User

OpenGl problems pls help!

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

OpenGl problems pls help!

1. OpenGl problems pls help! - Similar Threads - OpenGl problems pls

2. IT adminstrator problem help me pls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IT adminstrator problem help me pls: i get this msg on windows 11 i did a reset to everything on my pc including files and apps created a new microsoft acc and get this msg your it adminstrator had limited access to some areas of this app and the item you tried to access in not available contact it helpdesk for...
  3. IT adminstrator problem help me pls

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IT adminstrator problem help me pls: i get this msg on windows 11 i did a reset to everything on my pc including files and apps created a new microsoft acc and get this msg your it adminstrator had limited access to some areas of this app and the item you tried to access in not available contact it helpdesk for...
  4. backlight problem pls help

in Windows 10 Customization
    backlight problem pls help: how can i turn on my lights on the laptop it doesnt work fn+f3/f4 can someone help me woth that? i have a asus rog strix laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backlight-problem-pls-help/c8777b01-0b14-4df0-94cb-e1d2bef5700e
  5. Pls help "problem with XMRig"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pls help "problem with XMRig": I don't even know what a XMRig is. It opens automatically every time I start computer and if I close it, it reopens. When I open task manager it disappears. It is not in startup programs and I can't find it using search. My ram is only 4GB and as soon as this program started...
  6. Pls Help / Mic Problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pls Help / Mic Problems: i have a laptop Acer Aspire ES1-523 , windows 10. i has only one jack so im using a jack splitter and i inserted the external microphone and the external headphones. The problem is that my laptop picks up the audio coming out of the headphones ( the "listen to this device" is...
  7. HELP ME with openGL

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HELP ME with openGL: so I downloaded stormworks on steam and when I try to get in the game it tells me that I need openGl 3.2 idk how to get it tho. Processor: Intel R PentiumR CPU G640 @ 2.80Hz Graphics card: IntelR HD Graphics...
  8. help pls

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    help pls: i accidentally downloaded windows 10 on my hdd and want to put in on my ssd. How should i go about this? should i factory reset my pc? would doing this delete windows 10 so that i can re download it onto my ssd? submitted by /u/StonerSloth125 [link] [comments]...
  9. Odd OpenGL Problem. Help needed!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Odd OpenGL Problem. Help needed!: I got the latest version of Windows but I need the latest OpenGL driver. Why? For some reason I can't find it, and my M.U.G.E.N and SRB2 don't support it without it. I've searched for hours on end, darn, I even spent a whole 24 HOURS looking for it. If anyone has it, tell...
  10. ADMINISTRATOR PROBLEM pls help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ADMINISTRATOR PROBLEM pls help: The first email address i used for my microsoft account is no longer accessible so i wanted to change it to my current email add. So i made a new account on my PC (WIN 10), and transferred the admin rights to the new account. But apparently after i did, i accidentally deleted...