Windows 10: "OpenGL too low" when use RemoteDesktop to PC Windown 10 PRO 1909

Discus and support "OpenGL too low" when use RemoteDesktop to PC Windown 10 PRO 1909 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My pc update from windown 10 pro 1903 to 1909. After that, I can't start my app using remote desktop from another pc. It say that "OpenGL too low".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Văn TháiLộc Nguyên, May 12, 2020.

1. "OpenGL too low" when use RemoteDesktop to PC Windown 10 PRO 1909

My pc update from windown 10 pro 1903 to 1909.

After that, I can't start my app using remote desktop from another pc.

It say that "OpenGL too low".

When starting at local it ok.

Can somone help me?

Sorry for my English so bad.

:)

Văn TháiLộc Nguyên, May 12, 2020

2. Downgrade Windows 10 pro to Windowns 10 home

Please show me the instructions of downgrading Windows 10 pro to Windowns 10 home.

shermonshum, May 12, 2020
  3. eLPuSHeR Win User
    openGL issues

Hmm. I think there is none for OpenGL -> D3D but there are some for the opposite... *cry

eLPuSHeR, May 12, 2020
  4. "OpenGL too low" when use RemoteDesktop to PC Windown 10 PRO 1909

Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, May 12, 2020
Thema:

"OpenGL too low" when use RemoteDesktop to PC Windown 10 PRO 1909

1. "OpenGL too low" when use RemoteDesktop to PC Windown 10 PRO 1909 - Similar Threads - OpenGL too low

2. Microphone too low

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone too low: HiI have a problem with my microphone. When I try to use my microphone I can't hear it. I only hear it if I scream in it. I have already tried everything like max volume, windows updates, driver updates, microphone booster but it still is very low. I thought maybe it was my...
  3. Bluethooth headset volume too low when using communication platforms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluethooth headset volume too low when using communication platforms: I am using a Bluetooth headset Jabra 7 Pro for online meetings in Teams, Google Meet, Zoom, etc. Recently, I noticed the volume of sound in the headset dropped very low during my meetings - despite the volume 'slider' sitting at 100%. No matter who is speaking on the other...
  4. Bluethooth headset volume too low when using communication platforms

Bluethooth headset volume too low when using communication platforms: I am using a Bluetooth headset Jabra 7 Pro for online meetings in Teams, Google Meet, Zoom, etc. Recently, I noticed the volume of sound in the headset dropped very low during my meetings - despite the volume 'slider' sitting at 100%. No matter who is speaking on the other...
  5. Internet Speed is too low for my PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Internet Speed is too low for my PC: Hi , My laptop Internet is really slow .I tried many ways to fix it but nothing work .like network troubleshoot, no virus , and many more .My system show no problem at all but still Internet speed is way slow then my other system in home. Please help me with this....
  6. Microfone is too low

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microfone is too low: Hello so im having a issue with my microphone. Its too low and i have set my volume to 100 and my microphone boost to 0 or 10. And its still so low because when i set my boost up it becomes lower and if i set the boost down it becomes higher but its still not high enouph. But...
  7. Sorry, the version of OpenGL is too low, please upgrade the graphics driver

in Windows 10 News
    Sorry, the version of OpenGL is too low, please upgrade the graphics driver: [ATTACH]Sometimes, while trying to open an app using Remote Desktop from a different Windows 10 system, the following error message appears – Sorry, the version […] This article Sorry, the version of OpenGL is too low, please upgrade the graphics driver first appeared on...
  8. Audio too low

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio too low: First off, I don't know if this is the right place to post this issue, so sorry if it isn't. I have a problem with my audio. When it's at 6 volume it's the right level, when it's at 8 it's too loud and at 10 it's destroying my eardrums. The usual volume ranges I use are...
  9. audio is too low

audio is too low: hey when I watch any video on "Movies and Tv" I can barely hear any sound, I mean I do hear but it's very low. Even though the volume is up to 100, I can barely hear anything. Audio works very well on other videos or websites, but not on Movies & Tv. This problem really...
  10. Downgrade Windows 10 pro to Windowns 10 home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downgrade Windows 10 pro to Windowns 10 home: Please show me the instructions of downgrading Windows 10 pro to Windowns 10 home. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/downgrade-windows-10-pro-to-windowns-10-home/897e8251-2c58-4612-ae53-6da0b2a0fce1