Windows 10: opengl

Discus and support opengl in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; can I update my driver or download a driver that supports blender opengl?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by nickolebailey, Jan 25, 2020.

1. opengl

can I update my driver or download a driver that supports blender opengl?

:)

nickolebailey, Jan 25, 2020
  2. eLPuSHeR Win User

openGL issues

Hmm. I think there is none for OpenGL -> D3D but there are some for the opposite... *cry

eLPuSHeR, Jan 25, 2020
  3. GSquadron Win User
    OpenGL 4 book

I want to start learning OpenGL 4.0
    Don't suggest me OpenGL Insights and OpenGL Programming Guide since they both need a
    header file I don't really know where to find.
    I want a beginner book

(I know the OpenGL Programming Guide 8th is nearly coming out, but don't suggest me that too)

GSquadron, Jan 25, 2020
  4. nafets Win User

opengl

atikmdag opengl error

I should have asked, what OS are you using? Vista, should have figured.

----

Check and see if you have either of these services running; Ati Hotkey Poller and/or ATI Smart.

To do this go to the Start button ---> Run. Type in services.msc.

Double click on both services listed above and change their Startup type in the pulldown to Disabled.

Reboot your PC and try your OpenGL games again.

Just a suggestion... Don't expect any miracles from me.

nafets, Jan 25, 2020
Thema:

opengl

1. opengl - Similar Threads - opengl

2. HELP ME with openGL

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HELP ME with openGL: so I downloaded stormworks on steam and when I try to get in the game it tells me that I need openGl 3.2 idk how to get it tho. Processor: Intel R PentiumR CPU G640 @ 2.80Hz Graphics card: IntelR HD Graphics...
  3. opengl driver update

opengl driver update: Hello I am trying to update opengl from version 1 to 4.6 driver but i cant seem to find it without going to website i dont trust or not finding anything. Can someone help me!...
  4. In the works: OpenCL and OpenGL mapping layers to DirectX 12

in Windows 10 News
    In the works: OpenCL and OpenGL mapping layers to DirectX 12: Building on our previous work with the D3D12 Translation Layer library as well as the D3D11On12 and D3D9On12 mapping layers, we’re happy to share that we are working on two new projects: OpenCL and OpenGL mapping layers to D3D12. We’re excited to...
  5. Not supporting OpenGL

Not supporting OpenGL: At 3:52, 23rd of March 2020, my Minecraft crashed. After that whenever I tried to restart it the result is "GLFW error 65542". It says that my driver does not support OpenGL but I had been playing Minecraft for a long time and I had not updated the driver at all. I checked...
  6. I need help with OpenGL

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help with OpenGL: So, I have a laptop with an AMD Radeon 535 Series and the Intel integrated graphics in it. The problem I'm having is, taht the Radeon 535 should support up to OpenGL 4.6 but according to OpenGL Extensions Viewer I only have OpenGL 1.1 (The GPU is reported as GDI Generic in...
  7. Opengl error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Opengl error: I went to bed for like 2 hours and left Geometry Dash open. When i came back i tried to open it i got some weird Opengl error in chinese. I don’t visit weird sites and do virus scans pretty often. What is wrong? submitted by /u/SaltyTudor [link] [comments]...
  8. OpenGL apps do not run on Miracast wireless display in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    OpenGL apps do not run on Miracast wireless display in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]In today’s post, we explore why OpenGL applications do not run on a Miracast wireless display in Windows 10. Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem that applies to the recent versions of Windows 10. What is Miracast Miracast [...] This post OpenGL...
  9. Windows Update breaks OpenGL support for SYSTEM-User

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update breaks OpenGL support for SYSTEM-User: Hi, one of my applications is running as a service started from the SYSTEM-user and was using OpenGL before without any problems. No I have problems on machines that have Windows Version 1903 - A regular Deskop User gets an opengl-context without any problems, but the...
  10. Windows Upgrade breaks OpenGL support for SYSTEM-User

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Upgrade breaks OpenGL support for SYSTEM-User: Hi, one of my applications is running as a service started from the SYSTEM-user and was using OpenGL before without any problems. No I have problems on machines that have Windows Version 1903 - A regular Deskop User gets an opengl-context without any problems, but the...