Windows 10: Opening a .INP file with Windows 10

Discus and support Opening a .INP file with Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I shot a video on an SDHC Card and i am having problems opening it. It is in an .INP file. How can I open this in Win 10? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KenSchoening34, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Opening a .INP file with Windows 10

I shot a video on an SDHC Card and i am having problems opening it. It is in an .INP file. How can I open this in Win 10?

Thanks

:)

KenSchoening34, Sep 22, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 22, 2020
  3. inp.

The restore process created numerous .inp backup files of user data prior to the restore. Is there a tool or a???

BUZZ BOWERS, Sep 22, 2020
  4. Ketxxx Win User

Opening a .INP file with Windows 10

opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

Opening a .INP file with Windows 10

1. Opening a .INP file with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Opening INP file

2. No files in the open window

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No files in the open window: I am not showing links in the navigation bar. With any applications. Help me please.[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-files-in-the-open-window/952aae75-5d2c-45fc-af5c-328f9a83f567
  3. .png files not opening in Windows 10

.png files not opening in Windows 10: I am trying to open .png files. It shows- icon.png looks it appears that we don't support this file format [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/png-files-not-opening-in-windows-10/1459db90-3f01-4918-bea7-b0873cdd2bca
  4. open .est file on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    open .est file on Windows 10: How do I open and .est file on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/open-est-file-on-windows-10/7cbc6900-cb38-4a72-a689-a6dce492431d
  5. Windows 10 opening JPG files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 opening JPG files: Hello, I am having difficulty finding a solution for this problem. When I double click a photo (.JPG) in File Explorer I always get the following error. Even if I uncheck the "Always ask" box, it never remembers my choice. This issue is particularly annoying when I want...
  6. Windows 10 - File Explorer file opening and closing

Windows 10 - File Explorer file opening and closing: When I open a file in File Explorer and then close it, after the close File Explorer does not return to File Explorer, but to some other app I have open. How can I set this to return to FE upon file close....
  7. WINDOWS 10 PREFERENCES TO "OPEN A FILE WITH"

in Windows 10 Customization
    WINDOWS 10 PREFERENCES TO "OPEN A FILE WITH": In Windows 7 there was a preference area to customize what program to open a file with. Where is that feature on 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-preferences-to-open-a-file-with/831e85e7-054d-46a9-a418-6db8cab6624c
  8. Windows 10 - Open File with

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 - Open File with: Hi All, I have removed Google Chrome beta from my PC. However, when I clicked on a HTML file. It still appeared as an option. Anyone got an idea how to remove this ? [img] Thanks 97604
  9. Opening a JAR file in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Opening a JAR file in Windows 10?: Hi, hope I am posting this to the right forum section. I have this JAR file downloaded and of course, it needs Java in order to open it. In Windows 10, is there any way to find out if I have Java installed? Or, can Windows 10 open up JAR files natively? If not, then...
  10. windows 10 cant open files

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 cant open files: i installed windows 10 around 1 hour ago and installed nothing but chrome,dropbox,avg antivirus, jre jdk and netbeans. all are certified (nothing is pirated). and for some reason i cant open any file or driver, other programs work well including the browser. i tried scanning...