Windows 10: Opening a picture video

Discus and support Opening a picture video in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi all, I have made a picture-video in Windows 10; adding music and text, etc. I saved the back-up (.vpb file) but I now cannot open the project to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Benochian, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Benochian Win User

Opening a picture video

Hi all,

I have made a picture-video in Windows 10; adding music and text, etc.

I saved the back-up (.vpb file) but I now cannot open the project to render it out, now that I have time to work on it.
    :-(

Silly question I'm sure...but it's really frustrating me that I cannot open the project and continue working on it.

I've tried 'Open With...' and trying everything on the list; but nothing works.

Any help/advice would be welcome.

Cheers!
    Ben

:)

Benochian, Aug 11, 2019
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

3. Ryan Pag Win User
    My computer says no pictures or videos found

Hi Connie,

In order for us to assist you better with the picture or videos error on your computer, please provide the following information:

• Are you trying to search or open pictures and videos on your computer?
    • May you please provide to us the complete error message.
    • Any changes made to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Thank you.

Ryan Pag, Aug 11, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

Opening a picture video

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

Opening a picture video

1. Opening a picture video - Similar Threads - Opening picture video

2. can not open pictures or videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can not open pictures or videos: When I try to open a photo or video from File Explorer, the spinning blue circle appears for a few seconds then the screen turns black and turns File explorer off. The Photo or video does not open....
  3. can not open pictures or videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can not open pictures or videos: When I try to open a photo or video from File Explorer, the spinning blue circle appears for a few seconds then the screen turns black and turns File explorer off. The Photo or video does not open....
  4. Firefox and pictures/videos

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox and pictures/videos: For a while I'm having problems with displaying of pictures and some videos. For pictures at some sites (a lot of them) instead of a picture I see only it's placeholder, sometimes just a grey background or nothing. Video problems manifest mostly as black screen with circle as...
  5. importing pictures and videos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    importing pictures and videos: I am having trouble in my windows 10 version 1909 computer importing pictures from my I-phone 11 to my pc. It begins the importing procedure but then aborts it after a few are loaded. Whats up I tried new usb to I phone connector and still having the same trouble....
  6. Picture and Video folder

Picture and Video folder: Is there a way to combine the default pictures and video folders? Or just delete one of them?[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-and-video-folder/95cae7c2-16bf-4994-8a38-a09c7f32334a"
  7. cant open pictures, videos, or music?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    cant open pictures, videos, or music?: all of the sudden i cant open any videos or pictures or music. i have no idea what happened just one day everything stopped working. https://imgur.com/a/P3OhlYf any help fixing this would be appreciated, thanks! submitted by /u/OfficerCoolGuy [link] [comments]...
  8. Pictures and video are wrong file size and unable to open

Pictures and video are wrong file size and unable to open: Hello, I am aware of the 1803 issues that caused file sizes to be incorrect. I am now on version 1909 and still having the same problem. Both Windows and TreeSize state that the allocated hard drive space is 2.8 GB, but the size is 9.5 TB. The reason for the high file...
  9. video and picture

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    video and picture: Just got my new pc and my video and picture taking is not working right,when I try to take a picture all I see is a black back ground in the picture like I took it in the dark and the video does the same thing? is there a setting that I need to turn on????...
  10. can not open videos and pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can not open videos and pictures: When I try to open my pictures and videos it tells me Access is Denied. on top it also said location is not available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/can-not-open-videos-and-pictures/7d917cde-ddcc-417e-8fc2-f51a0c90393a