Windows 10: Opening a picture video

Discus and support Opening a picture video in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi all, I have made a picture-video in Windows 10; adding music and text, etc. I saved the back-up (.vpb file) but I now cannot open the project to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Benochian, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Benochian Win User

Opening a picture video

Hi all,

I have made a picture-video in Windows 10; adding music and text, etc.

I saved the back-up (.vpb file) but I now cannot open the project to render it out, now that I have time to work on it.
    :-(

Silly question I'm sure...but it's really frustrating me that I cannot open the project and continue working on it.

I've tried 'Open With...' and trying everything on the list; but nothing works.

Any help/advice would be welcome.

Cheers!
    Ben

:)

Benochian, Aug 11, 2019
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

3. Ryan Pag Win User
    My computer says no pictures or videos found

Hi Connie,

In order for us to assist you better with the picture or videos error on your computer, please provide the following information:

• Are you trying to search or open pictures and videos on your computer?
    • May you please provide to us the complete error message.
    • Any changes made to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Thank you.

Ryan Pag, Aug 11, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

Opening a picture video

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

Opening a picture video

1. Opening a picture video - Similar Threads - Opening picture video

2. Pictures in Pictures folder will not open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pictures in Pictures folder will not open: Pictures will not open in any app or program. I get error messages that I do not have permission to open these files. I have already checked and re-checked the permissions. I am the administrator on my computer. I've run the various diagnostics from the command prompt....
  3. Picture/video downloads

Picture/video downloads: I download my videos off of my camcorder into windows 10 photo app on my PC but after successful downloading they are not there? What am I doing wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picturevideo-downloads/3f670f04-3425-4483-a804-7bbf50470149"
  4. video and picture

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    video and picture: Just got my new pc and my video and picture taking is not working right,when I try to take a picture all I see is a black back ground in the picture like I took it in the dark and the video does the same thing? is there a setting that I need to turn on????...
  5. bad pictures and videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    bad pictures and videos: New laptop, the pictures and video quality terrible, what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bad-pictures-and-videos/3a789d42-4d97-422c-9569-a433d4ff458a
  6. Pictures Will Not Open

Pictures Will Not Open: When I try to open pictures "package could not be registered" appears. This is a cliché in windows 10? How can it be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pictures-will-not-open/a57b7838-70fc-4113-b2a7-df73f314aad9"
  7. Pictures not opening

Pictures not opening: When I open any folder with pictures that I have taken and I want to view them the folders no longer show the pictures just generic tab. How can I fix this? I can select the Icon and the preview window opens the picture up. I would like to preview them from the folder and...
  8. Pictures Not Opening

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pictures Not Opening: Up until last week, I was able to view any picture on the web. Lately all I get is that ssmall picture square box within another square box. I am using Chrome, cleared cache, all the usual things to do but have no idea why this is happening. It happens in my yahoo email, my...
  9. can not open videos and pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can not open videos and pictures: When I try to open my pictures and videos it tells me Access is Denied. on top it also said location is not available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/can-not-open-videos-and-pictures/7d917cde-ddcc-417e-8fc2-f51a0c90393a
  10. Pictures won't open

in Windows 10 Support
    Pictures won't open: Message is "class not recognised". Tried sfc/scanflow but still won't open. 51823