Windows 10: Opening and Installing apps

Discus and support Opening and Installing apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I try to open a app or install a app it says THIS APP CAN"T OPEN- There's a Problem With This App. Contact Your System Administrator about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by carterjohnson6, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Opening and Installing apps

Every time I try to open a app or install a app it says THIS APP CAN"T OPEN- There's a Problem With This App. Contact Your System Administrator about reinstalling or repairing it.

:)

carterjohnson6, Oct 16, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Opening and Installing apps :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 16, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Oct 16, 2020
  4. Frick Win User

Opening and Installing apps

Hearthstone open beta

... is now open!

No wait, that's not the word.

The word is ASS.

Step 1. Download the client installer.

Step 2. The installer connects to the server, or at least tries to, overnight during which it just stops several times.

Step 3. Realize the installer is for the Battle.net unified launcher, and not Hearthstone as such.

Step 4. Install the Battle.net unified launcher. This may take a few hours, even after it's been downloaded as such, it's still just slow.

Step 4. Install Hearthstone. Wait for the app to crash a couple of times, wait for it to verify various stuff, then wait for the download to start.

Step 5. Wait for the download to finish. It is pretty quick actually, unless it just crashes.

Step 6. ASS

And no, I still have no compassion for the people bitching about EA servers.

Frick, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

Opening and Installing apps

1. Opening and Installing apps - Similar Threads - Opening Installing apps

2. my app is install but not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my app is install but not opening: my app is install but not opening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-app-is-install-but-not-opening/8f437cf1-7bea-4665-8697-b3f2e24c5d63
  3. my app is install but not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my app is install but not opening: my app is install but not opening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-app-is-install-but-not-opening/8f437cf1-7bea-4665-8697-b3f2e24c5d63
  4. my app is install but not opening

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can't open the app after installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open the app after installation: Let me ask about this: after I install the Capcup application and launch the program but 2 hours have passed but it does not work on my computer can anyone help me with this?...
  6. Can't open the app after installation

Can't open the app after installation: Let me ask about this: after I install the Capcup application and launch the program but 2 hours have passed but it does not work on my computer can anyone help me with this?...
  7. install this site as an app.......all installed apps not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    install this site as an app.......all installed apps not opening: Help please, i have installed a fair few websites as apps to the desktop from Edge and they were working fine then today they have all stopped opening, i have tried to repair Edge but nothing changed and i have installed the latest Windows update but still the same...
  8. install this site as an app.......all installed apps not opening

install this site as an app.......all installed apps not opening: Help please, i have installed a fair few websites as apps to the desktop from Edge and they were working fine then today they have all stopped opening, i have tried to repair Edge but nothing changed and i have installed the latest Windows update but still the same...
  9. install this site as an app.......all installed apps not opening

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Microsoft App Store is not opening also app installed from app are not opening

Microsoft App Store is not opening also app installed from app are not opening: Microsoft App Store is not opening also app installed from app are not opening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-app-store-is-not-opening-also-app/1afb3636-4565-42c5-96c4-8c7624bde9dd