Windows 10: Opening and Installing apps

Discus and support Opening and Installing apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I try to open a app or install a app it says THIS APP CAN"T OPEN- There's a Problem With This App. Contact Your System Administrator about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by carterjohnson6, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Opening and Installing apps

Every time I try to open a app or install a app it says THIS APP CAN"T OPEN- There's a Problem With This App. Contact Your System Administrator about reinstalling or repairing it.

:)

carterjohnson6, Oct 16, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Opening and Installing apps :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 16, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Oct 16, 2020
  4. Frick Win User

Opening and Installing apps

Hearthstone open beta

... is now open!

No wait, that's not the word.

The word is ASS.

Step 1. Download the client installer.

Step 2. The installer connects to the server, or at least tries to, overnight during which it just stops several times.

Step 3. Realize the installer is for the Battle.net unified launcher, and not Hearthstone as such.

Step 4. Install the Battle.net unified launcher. This may take a few hours, even after it's been downloaded as such, it's still just slow.

Step 4. Install Hearthstone. Wait for the app to crash a couple of times, wait for it to verify various stuff, then wait for the download to start.

Step 5. Wait for the download to finish. It is pretty quick actually, unless it just crashes.

Step 6. ASS

And no, I still have no compassion for the people bitching about EA servers.

Frick, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

Opening and Installing apps

1. Opening and Installing apps - Similar Threads - Opening Installing apps

2. Certain apps won't open after install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Certain apps won't open after install: When I press launch on certain apps I get an application error event-ID 1000. I've experienced this problem on three different applications now. For each of the applications I haven't been able to launch them at all after installing them. I've tried to reinstall them, but...
  3. Microsoft App Store is not opening also app installed from app are not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft App Store is not opening also app installed from app are not opening: Microsoft App Store is not opening also app installed from app are not opening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-app-store-is-not-opening-also-app/1afb3636-4565-42c5-96c4-8c7624bde9dd
  4. Cant open images or install new apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant open images or install new apps: i have tried reinstalling photos and installing other photo apps and different apps and games but i keep getting the same error i am able to copy the photos and past i have tried to reset my computer but when i do i just get "an error had occurred no files have been...
  5. Apps not opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Apps not opening: Hello! I am unable to open any of my apps on my HP laptop. When I click on an app a white bar appears on the bottom of the app but nothing happens. I then went to the Microsoft Store from Microsoft Edge since that app wont open as well and tried to download an app but it...
  6. app will not open

app will not open: YI app will not open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-will-not-open/aaa450b5-e78e-4db9-b5cd-0c05f61664b3
  7. Open With Apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Open With Apps: Hello, This is a quick question so I was coding this thing and basically I accidentally clicked open with Visual Studio Code is there any way I can reset it to open the way I downloaded it?...
  8. Opening an app opens the app store instead.

Opening an app opens the app store instead.: I am trying to open an app that I have on xbox ultimate but when I click on the app it opens the app store instead on the gaming services page. I have tried reinstalling gaming services. This appears to be intermittent as it's happened before and a couple of restarts...
  9. Apps installed through store not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps installed through store not opening: Recently I am not able to open any apps and games installed through the Microsoft Store such as Asphalt 8 and Traffic Rider. My laptop is a Lenovo G50-70 Ideapad running on Windows 10 Home version with Intel i3 and AMD Radeon. The app/game starts in their initial respective...
  10. Apps Not Opening?

Apps Not Opening?: Hi guys. I think i've cocked up somewhere after as i did a Powershll command to try to sort out my random hangs in Explorer (ironically it doesn't happen now) but the majority of my apps don't seem to open now. Most of them, including Store, are categorised under Other in...