Windows 10: Opening ark or fortnite gives error

Discus and support Opening ark or fortnite gives error in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Opening ark or fortnite gives the error Windows cannot access the specified device,path,or file. You may not have the appropriate permission to access... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by itzz duck, Jun 19, 2019.

1. itzz duck Win User

Opening ark or fortnite gives error

Opening ark or fortnite gives the error Windows cannot access the specified device,path,or file. You may not have the appropriate permission to access the item.

Im on Windows 10 Insider Preview 18912.1001

I have tried going on the adminstrator account i get the same issue i have given myself the perms to all the folders.

If i try to boot fortnite in Adminstrator mode i get a BSOD with the error : Hard Fault In Non Paged Area

:)

itzz duck, Jun 19, 2019

2. Error 0x803FB107 Windows 10 'Play anywhere' edition of ARK

Getting error 0x803FB107 when attempting to update/install the season pass including Ark: Extinction, Ark: Scorched Earth, Ark: Aberration and the aberration skins. This is on the Play anywhere edition of ark on the windows 10 pc store. Any suggestions/help?

ItsOldBurrito, Jun 19, 2019
  3. Fortnite error

Hi. Iwant to ask this error : why i open fortnite on my computer, it say: DX11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine fortnite. I was check the Direct X version, it's version 12, Direct3D DDI: 11.1, feature level: 10.1 but why i still get this
    error message?

Help me!

Huy KhánhNguyễn Lê, Jun 19, 2019
  4. Opening ark or fortnite gives error

Andre Da Costa, Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

Opening ark or fortnite gives error

1. Opening ark or fortnite gives error - Similar Threads - Opening ark fortnite

2. BSOD error with Fortnite

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD error with Fortnite: Whenever I launch Fortnite my computer usually does a 50/50 of whether or not the whole thing crashes and BSODs or it stays alive running sluggish until a reset. However whenever I get a BSOD the error is always power_drive_state_failure now although may be a simple fix I...
  3. Fortnite d3d11 error

Fortnite d3d11 error: When I try to play Fortnite I have this d3d11 error I have 8gb ram i5 2500 and an ATI Radeon hd 4800 series can someone help me also I think this error pops up because I have feature levels 10.2 and direct x 12 and Fortnite needs 11.0 feature levels how can I get 11.0 feature...
  4. Error 0x0000428 Fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0x0000428 Fortnite: Fortnite gives this error when loading a game. Epic Games support told me to contact Microsoft support. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-0x0000428-fortnite/369892c1-6bbe-4949-926e-f55f0fa36bf0
  5. BSOD on opening Fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on opening Fortnite: I have a brand-new Gaming PC and on opening Fortnite, I see a BSOD. Initially upgraded to Windows 11 and assuming that contributed to the issue, downgraded back to Windows 10.Would anyone be able to review the dump files shared and any resolution for the BSOD? Tips, comments...
  6. BSOD on opening Fortnite

BSOD on opening Fortnite: I have a brand-new Gaming PC and on opening Fortnite, I see a BSOD. Initially upgraded to Windows 11 and assuming that contributed to the issue, downgraded back to Windows 10.Would anyone be able to review the dump files shared and any resolution for the BSOD? Tips, comments...
  7. Fortnite error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fortnite error: I have this error when I open fortnite. d3d11 compatible gpu 11 shader model something like that. I have done various things to fix it. Like i tried downloading directx 11. In Microsoft website. But when I extract it its just a audio and a presentation. I have updated my vga...
  8. ARK: Survival Evolved not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ARK: Survival Evolved not opening: I installed the game on my PC with no issues but when i go to open it it starts the close immediately like i have a popup blocker on. I checked all my setting and nothing seems to be an issue. Other games i have installed from xbox live on my pc work fine....
  9. Fortnite error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fortnite error: Hi. Iwant to ask this error : why i open fortnite on my computer, it say: DX11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine fortnite. I was check the Direct X version, it's version 12, Direct3D DDI: 11.1, feature level: 10.1 but why i still get this error message? Help...
  10. Fortnite DX error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fortnite DX error: When I try to start Fortnite, there is a message saying that I need DX level 11, but I have 12 and all my graphics drivers are updated. Please help I need to play Fortnite....