Windows 10: opening attachments

Discus and support opening attachments in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how can I open email attachments in PNG https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opening-attachments/33c93d30-c3a8-42b6-820b-3f9015b5e555 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LarryDayXW., Apr 15, 2021.

1. opening attachments

how can I open email attachments in PNG

:)

LarryDayXW., Apr 15, 2021

2. will not open attachment in an email

Hi Dave,

There are some factors that we need to consider regarding your concern about opening email attachments. To properly diagnose this issue, we would like to know more about the issue by asking the following questions below:

• How do you access your Email?
    • If you are using a browser, have you tried using a different browser?
    • Have you also tried to clear the cache and cookies of your browsers?
    • What is the last action taken before this issue happens?

If you are using an Outlook application to open emails, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in this

article
    . You can follow the steps provided in the issue #1.

Let us know the result if you need further assistance.

Anthony Gal, Apr 15, 2021
  3. Mail not opening attachments

Hi Len,

For us to narrow down your concern with your mail attachment, we would like to know the following:

• What email program are you referring to?
    • When you open your email attachments, are you getting any error messages? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Is this the first time you experienced the issue?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Apr 15, 2021
  4. opening attachments

email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

opening attachments

1. opening attachments - Similar Threads - opening attachments

2. How can the "Attach Files" and all similar windows be edited to open with "Home" visible...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can the "Attach Files" and all similar windows be edited to open with "Home" visible...: I was able to set this view in File Explorer, but cannot in other such windows. By default, it opens with Gallery shown, but I want to open it with Home visible without having to scroll up each time....
  3. How can the "Attach Files" and all similar windows be edited to open with "Home" visible...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can the "Attach Files" and all similar windows be edited to open with "Home" visible...: I was able to set this view in File Explorer, but cannot in other such windows. By default, it opens with Gallery shown, but I want to open it with Home visible without having to scroll up each time....
  4. Documents not opening, scanning taking forever to load, not able to attach documents to emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Documents not opening, scanning taking forever to load, not able to attach documents to emails: I am having difficulty for days now not being able to open word documents, pdf documents, scanning a document and not being able to save the document and sometimes it will not allow me to attached documents to an email. Everything is up to date on my computers....
  5. Documents not opening, scanning taking forever to load, not able to attach documents to emails

Documents not opening, scanning taking forever to load, not able to attach documents to emails: I am having difficulty for days now not being able to open word documents, pdf documents, scanning a document and not being able to save the document and sometimes it will not allow me to attached documents to an email. Everything is up to date on my computers....
  6. Microsoft Office Attachments cannot be opened in Outlook 2016 and 2013 after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Office Attachments cannot be opened in Outlook 2016 and 2013 after windows update: Hi,Some laptops in my company suddenly cannot open Microsoft Office attachments. The error says the file is corrupted and cannot be opened. So, I copied the Outlook PST file to another laptop and attachments can be opened. I found out that, the issue happened after the...
  7. Microsoft Office Attachments cannot be opened in Outlook 2016 and 2013 after windows update

Microsoft Office Attachments cannot be opened in Outlook 2016 and 2013 after windows update: Hi,Some laptops in my company suddenly cannot open Microsoft Office attachments. The error says the file is corrupted and cannot be opened. So, I copied the Outlook PST file to another laptop and attachments can be opened. I found out that, the issue happened after the...
  8. My Lenovo laptop windows 11 can't open a camera, it says no camera are attached.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Lenovo laptop windows 11 can't open a camera, it says no camera are attached.: My Lenovo laptop windows 11 can't open a camera, it says no camera are attached. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lenovo-laptop-windows-11-cant-open-a-camera-it/abcb9a9c-ad79-4ecf-9b42-bf00f85080ab
  9. My Lenovo laptop windows 11 can't open a camera, it says no camera are attached.

My Lenovo laptop windows 11 can't open a camera, it says no camera are attached.: My Lenovo laptop windows 11 can't open a camera, it says no camera are attached. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lenovo-laptop-windows-11-cant-open-a-camera-it/abcb9a9c-ad79-4ecf-9b42-bf00f85080ab
  10. Why is a particular word docx sent as an email attachment opening with the track-changes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is a particular word docx sent as an email attachment opening with the track-changes...: I have Word 2010 for Mac. When I send a particular document as an email attachment, it opens with the tracked changes panel showing. I've turned off track changes, set the document to "read only" but that hasn't corrected the problem. I created a new document, using "Save As"...