Windows 10: opening calculator on its own

Discus and support opening calculator on its own in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HiI had Win 10 and 2-3 weeks ago Windows shutdown on its own or open the calculator or open Microsoft EdgeFirst I reset Windows but it didn't work,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by amirj1322, Feb 20, 2022.

1. amirj1322 Win User

opening calculator on its own

HiI had Win 10 and 2-3 weeks ago Windows shutdown on its own or open the calculator or open Microsoft EdgeFirst I reset Windows but it didn't work, then I reinstalled Windows, it still didn't work, then I upgraded it to win 11, and I still have this problem. Does anyone know how I can fix it?

:)

amirj1322, Feb 20, 2022

2. Calculator Will not Open

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you facing this issue on a local account or the Microsoft account?

• Are you facing this issue with the built in calculator or the calculator app?
    If it is a built in Calculator I would suggest you to check if you can open and check the status.

• Press Windows + R keys.

• Type calc and hit Enter
      and check the status if its opening.
    I would also suggest you to try creating a new user account
    and check if issue persists.

Click on the below link to check how to create new user account in Windows 10

Microsoft Support link: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/create-a-local-user-account-in-windows-10

Note:Install all the pending updates after logging in to Microsoft account and check.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 20, 2022
  3. John Vil Win User
    CALCULATOR WILL NOT OPEN - WINDOWS 10

Hello Maxine,

There may be several reasons why the Calculator won't suddenly open. One of which can be because of a corrupted system file. To better assist you with your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Were there updates installed prior to this happening?
    • Have you checked the Windows Store if there are any available updates for Calculator?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We're looking forward for your response.

John Vil, Feb 20, 2022
  4. swarfega Win User

Windows 10 Calculator app gets always on top and compact mode features

Why not make a suggestion on the Feedback Hub.

I think this is a step in the right direction. I use Calculator daily.

swarfega, Feb 20, 2022
Thema:

1. opening calculator on its own - Similar Threads - opening calculator own

2. terminal opening and closing on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    terminal opening and closing on its own: when i start my laptop windows 11 terminal start opening and closing on its own. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/terminal-opening-and-closing-on-its-own/4022d837-0a12-465b-b7af-032674c2e2e5
  3. terminal opening and closing on its own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    terminal opening and closing on its own: when i start my laptop windows 11 terminal start opening and closing on its own. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/terminal-opening-and-closing-on-its-own/4022d837-0a12-465b-b7af-032674c2e2e5
  4. opening calculator on its own

opening calculator on its own: HiI had Win 10 and 2-3 weeks ago Windows shutdown on its own or open the calculator or open Microsoft EdgeFirst I reset Windows but it didn't work, then I reinstalled Windows, it still didn't work, then I upgraded it to win 11, and I still have this problem. Does anyone know...
  5. ''this pc'' keeps opening on its own

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ''this pc'' keeps opening on its own: ''this pc'' keeps opening on its own very often and even more when i plug in the charger, the worst part is that it stacks up on like 5-6 times and it's annoying submitted by /u/K1ryu-Ch4n [link] [comments]...
  6. Google calculator, can it have its own app like window?

in Browsers and Email
    Google calculator, can it have its own app like window?: calculator - Google Search I particularly like how the result field works with the mouse. Can it run so it looks like an app? 168032
  7. Snip and Sketch opened on its own

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Snip and Sketch opened on its own: I have been switching over to snip and sketch recently as opposed to snipping tool and today snip and sketch opened on its own. Should I be worried? submitted by /u/ancillarynebula [link] [comments]...
  8. Xbox game bar opens on its own

Xbox game bar opens on its own: I have a problem with the Xbox game overlay the menu that is opened with Win+G. When doing anything on my pc it randomly opens it's not too frequent, but very annoying as it can prevent you from acting in a game. I had the problem on my old HDD, and i thought reinstalling...
  9. Calculator App Launches On Its Own

Calculator App Launches On Its Own: Hello, everyone. I've been having an odd issue with my Calculator App for the last month or so: it launches on its own at random points in time, and I've been unable to find out why, or to make it stop. I'm on Windows 10 Home, Version 1903. So far, it seems to be connected...
  10. Things opening on its own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Things opening on its own: Hi Guys! I am very disturbed by a strange problem which has started just a few days back. The things on my display are opening on it's own and it doesn't stop after one instance. I have disabled the touchpad and there's no external mouse connected. But still things on the...