Windows 10: Opening CD's

Discus and support Opening CD's in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm trying to install my favorite games but when I put in a CD on my laptop nothing happens. How can I get them to open with Windows 10? 25049 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Floridian8211, Oct 3, 2015.

1. Opening CD's

I'm trying to install my favorite games but when I put in a CD on my laptop nothing happens. How can I get them to open with Windows 10?

:)

Floridian8211, Oct 3, 2015

2. Open CDs

I can not open DVDs or CDs on my Windows 10 laptop.

SandyHolloway1, Oct 3, 2015
  3. Open CDs

What happens when you attempt to open them?

Are you click on Eject key or you try to right click and press Eject?

Is there any error message?

Since when this problem started?

When you start your PC or press eject, does the CD/DVD light blinking?

Cyber_Defend_Team, Oct 3, 2015
  4. caperjack Win User

Opening CD's

click on file explorer on the taskbar and then click on THIS PC,and the icon for the dvd drive,what happens

caperjack, Oct 3, 2015
  5. And there it is. It worked, thanks.

Floridian8211, Oct 3, 2015
  6. caperjack Win User
    your welcome,if you right click on the windows icon,then click on control panel,then open auto play, in there you can set it to do as you please when a cd is inserted into the dvd rom

caperjack, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Opening CD's

1. Opening CD's - Similar Threads - Opening CD's

2. Automatic repair, says wrong password and cant open cd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic repair, says wrong password and cant open cd: Hello I have a problem with my computer, it started when Windows wanted to install some uppdate, but the screen froze and after a time it just **** down the whole computer. So i tried to start it again and then it went into automatic repair mode.When i go to uninstall latest...
  3. Automatic repair, says wrong password and cant open cd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair, says wrong password and cant open cd: Hello I have a problem with my computer, it started when Windows wanted to install some uppdate, but the screen froze and after a time it just **** down the whole computer. So i tried to start it again and then it went into automatic repair mode.When i go to uninstall latest...
  4. Automatic repair, says wrong password and cant open cd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. what can i do to see pictures on a recorded cd/ dvd tried VCL media will not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what can i do to see pictures on a recorded cd/ dvd tried VCL media will not open: finding a format that will let me open and view photos that are on CDS and or DVDS dating back to 2010 have tried VCL media windows media player does not seem to open...
  6. what can i do to see pictures on a recorded cd/ dvd tried VCL media will not open

what can i do to see pictures on a recorded cd/ dvd tried VCL media will not open: finding a format that will let me open and view photos that are on CDS and or DVDS dating back to 2010 have tried VCL media windows media player does not seem to open...
  7. what can i do to see pictures on a recorded cd/ dvd tried VCL media will not open

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. My CD player won't open, how do I fix this?

My CD player won't open, how do I fix this?: Recently I found an old collection of music CDs lying around and put a few into my laptop. It was fine for a while, but suddenly it stopped reading this one CD maybe of a lack of incorrectly inputting it, I'm not sure, it seemed like I had put it in correctly when it clicked...
  9. My CD player won't open, how do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My CD player won't open, how do I fix this?: Recently I found an old collection of music CDs lying around and put a few into my laptop. It was fine for a while, but suddenly it stopped reading this one CD maybe of a lack of incorrectly inputting it, I'm not sure, it seemed like I had put it in correctly when it clicked...
  10. My CD player won't open, how do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming