Windows 10: Opening downloaded images

Discus and support Opening downloaded images in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I download a picture to desktop, it appears as an Edge logo. When I open I get a message: HTTP ERROR 404 Problem accessing /service/home/~/.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jamomer, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Jamomer Win User

Opening downloaded images

When I download a picture to desktop, it appears as an Edge logo. When I open I get a message: HTTP ERROR 404 Problem accessing /service/home/~/. Reason: must authenticate. What does that mean. How can I go back to just showing the actual image for the icon.

:)

Jamomer, Apr 18, 2020

2. Windows 10 mail automatically downloads images

Hello,

I understand that the images are automatically downloaded in Windows Mail. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if the issue resolves.

• Open Windows Mail App.
    • Click on the Gear Icon/ Settings on the left bottom.
    • Select Reading in the right corner.
    • Turn Off Automatically download external images and Style Fonts.
    • Restart the Application and check if the issue resolves.
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Apr 18, 2020
  3. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Apr 18, 2020
  4. Opening downloaded images

UNABLE TO OPEN IMAGES AND VIDEOS

Hi,

Have you tried performing the troubleshooting steps listed in the article given by
    Robert Caw? It was posted above.

As a workaround, you may try these steps:

• Right-click the photo or video.
    • You'll see a pop-up box, choose Open With.
    • Then choose Paint or Photos to open an image.

(There are also options to open videos when you click Open With.)

We look forward to your response.

Ronalene Mat, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

Opening downloaded images

1. Opening downloaded images - Similar Threads - Opening downloaded images

2. opened an image and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    opened an image and...: I opened an image and I received the following error message "0x000007b unexpected parameters". I was informed that Smart App was responsible for the error reading. However, after confirming "OK" on the message three times the image opened anyway. So I closed it down and...
  3. opened an image and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    opened an image and...: I opened an image and I received the following error message "0x000007b unexpected parameters". I was informed that Smart App was responsible for the error reading. However, after confirming "OK" on the message three times the image opened anyway. So I closed it down and...
  4. Downloading images

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloading images: I have a large number of photos to download from memory sticks to a new computer some images are in folders . How do I do this please RayTJ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-images/6731a48a-a01d-409d-9943-66a0e2810584
  5. Downloading images

in Windows 10 Customization
    Downloading images: I have had problems with my hotmail, I now have it back after fighting with it for days but the images are not downloading in my emails. I have tried syncing them and still nothing. Please help....
  6. Image files in Download

Image files in Download: I can no longer open image files from downloads. I could last month https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/image-files-in-download/931bfcd3-3d9b-444b-940b-61175b6febd3
  7. Image corruption on download

Image corruption on download: Hello, I am having a problem where some images, not all, that I download off the internet will be immediately corrupted when I download them. As an example, here is an image I downloaded last night as it appears on the website. And here it is after I downloaded it The...
  8. Downloaded image resolution

in Windows 10 Customization
    Downloaded image resolution: I just upgraded to a new computer, and I'm trying to download some images to use as desktop wallpapers (using google chrome.) however, whenever I download a high res image, such as 1920x1080, the file always saves as a much lower resolution image, like 300x140 or something....
  9. Downloading a Systems Image

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downloading a Systems Image: Has anyone running Windows 10 with a 86x based system manage to download a Systems Image to either a DVD or HDD ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-a-systems-image/4f01fecc-6922-4a52-bfee-c04f94112fc1
  10. Can't download images

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't download images: After I updated to Office 365 64 bit, I can't download images in the subject panel. Every time I click on image the it goes in the browser. [Original subject: Windows 10 Mail]...