Windows 10: Opening Facebook from Live mail

Discus and support Opening Facebook from Live mail in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When opening Facebook from Windows live mail just the top left hand side of the page shows on the lower right hand side of my screen.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MarshaBishop, May 4, 2020.

1. Opening Facebook from Live mail

When opening Facebook from Windows live mail just the top left hand side of the page shows on the lower right hand side of my screen.

:)

MarshaBishop, May 4, 2020
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, May 4, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Opening Facebook from Live mail :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 4, 2020
  4. Opening Facebook from Live mail

Windows Live Mail 2012 Closes Right After Opening

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you regarding the Windows Live Mail 2012.

• Press Start button, type programs and Features.
    • Search for Windows Live Mail 2012. select Uninstall/Change.
    • Select Repair and follow the steps and check if it helps you.
    keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 4, 2020
Thema:

Opening Facebook from Live mail

1. Opening Facebook from Live mail - Similar Threads - Opening Facebook Live

2. Migrate from Windws Live Mail to Windows10 Mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Migrate from Windws Live Mail to Windows10 Mail: My PC has just forced an update toWindows10 which hast stopped Live Mail sending to or receiving from my BT.com email accounts. Can I:* transfer accounts Windows 10 Mail app* transfer stored emails to Mail* get Live Mail working under Windows 10?Or do I uninstall the...
  3. Merging contacts from Live Mail to Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Merging contacts from Live Mail to Windows Mail: OK. I have finally managed to move my contact list onto the new PC. They all appear in the People tab in Windows mail. Here's my problem - hundreds of them appear as " unnamed contact". When I click on them, it does show the name and email address, but only in the "notes"...
  4. Control opening mail in Windows Live Mail

Control opening mail in Windows Live Mail: I upgraded to Windows 10. I use Windows Live Mail. When I open a message, it is opening a tab in Chrome instead of just opening the message w/o using a Windows IE type of message display. AND, when I close the message it is automatically opening the next message instead of...
  5. live video facebook

live video facebook: When i click on the live video tile, the live video page is not loading. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-video-facebook/f00cef4a-f000-4c9d-bf55-ec949332128e
  6. Facebook live problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Facebook live problems: trying to use droidcam and mobile phone to livestream on facebook. camera not recognised but permissions are on? help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-live-problems/29168911-530a-4a58-a8f6-e6798518aa41
  7. Windows live mail wont open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows live mail wont open: I was able to receive but not sent emails . Was having a play around . Now windows livw mail wont open .Have I accidentally deleted the account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-mail-wont-open/176c773a-639a-4765-b220-a700b9b161d3
  8. E-Mail and Facebook

E-Mail and Facebook: I just had a New Hard Drive installed, now I can't send or receive any e-mails or open Facebook. Any suggestions ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-and-facebook/f2da3ff4-e570-4f3c-99f7-cd47ef3ace6c
  9. Mails from Windows Live Mail to Mail

Mails from Windows Live Mail to Mail: Hi, How to get old mails and mail folders from "Windows live Mail" & "Outlook 2007" to "Mail" app in Windows 10. Thanks Prashant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/mails-from-windows-live-mail-to-mail/22773ad1-1b23-486e-bcae-3143c4216a58
  10. Cannot open jpeg in Live Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot open jpeg in Live Mail: Hi - I can send photo's to people but when they send them back to me all I get is e.g.-[cid:image001.jpg@01CFF1EB.6E952370] & I'm unable to open them - I use Windows Live Mail & OS is Windows 10 Can anyone help ? 23050

Users found this page by searching for:

1. window live.com