Windows 10: Opening files in One Drive

Discus and support Opening files in One Drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have installed Malware on my computer and now it will not let me open any of my one drive files it opens in a blank window can someone tell me what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KatelynBaity, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Opening files in One Drive

I have installed Malware on my computer and now it will not let me open any of my one drive files it opens in a blank window can someone tell me what has been blocked so I can open these files.

Thank you,

:)

KatelynBaity, Dec 13, 2018
  2. Ketxxx Win User

opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, Dec 13, 2018
  3. Unable to open files on FAT32 Drives (Do not have permission)

Hi Chad,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I’ll certainly help you with this.

I would like to let you know that Windows 10 doesn't support FAT32 formatted drives. I suggest you to take the back up of the files and format the drive in NTFS format. To do so, follow these steps:

• Connect the USB drive to the computer and right click on it.

• Select format and set the file system to
      NTFS(default).

• Select click on Start to format the USB drive.

• Now, transfer the files to the drive and check if you are able to open the files.

Hope this will help you. Keep us posted with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Dec 13, 2018
  4. jaydeee Win User

Opening files in One Drive

PowerPoint file crashes PowerPoint upon opening

since this happens in some of the computers only, suggest that you open the file on working computer and copy everything and paste to a new powerpoint file.
    most of the time it works to me. *Smile Opening files in One Drive :)

jaydeee, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

Opening files in One Drive

1. Opening files in One Drive - Similar Threads - Opening files Drive

2. one drive is not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    one drive is not opening: one drive is not opening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-is-not-opening/aa3e308a-8b5d-4c9e-ac69-9c715c4b9a1b
  3. one drive is not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    one drive is not opening: one drive is not opening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-is-not-opening/aa3e308a-8b5d-4c9e-ac69-9c715c4b9a1b
  4. how to turn on PERSONAL IN ONE DRIVE to open files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to turn on PERSONAL IN ONE DRIVE to open files: I keep getting this message when trying to open image files etc.. RUNNING ON YOUR PC THEN TRY AGAIN.I dont know where to find personal is on my PC Windows 11...
  5. how to turn on PERSONAL IN ONE DRIVE to open files

how to turn on PERSONAL IN ONE DRIVE to open files: I keep getting this message when trying to open image files etc.. RUNNING ON YOUR PC THEN TRY AGAIN.I dont know where to find personal is on my PC Windows 11...
  6. Adobe files saved to local drive will only open as one drive files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adobe files saved to local drive will only open as one drive files: I save Adobe files to my local computer drive - not to One Drive. But when I select an Adobe file from documents saved on "This PC" they still open only as "One Drive" files. How do you stop this from happening.....
  7. Adobe files saved to local drive will only open as one drive files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adobe files saved to local drive will only open as one drive files: I save Adobe files to my local computer drive - not to One Drive. But when I select an Adobe file from documents saved on "This PC" they still open only as "One Drive" files. How do you stop this from happening.....
  8. Adobe files saved to local drive will only open as one drive files

9. One Drive is not running properly. Can't open files

One Drive is not running properly. Can't open files: can't open one drive files in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-is-not-running-properly-cant-open-files/2af56371-72a1-48dc-b963-efde7496bcc9
  10. one drive files not opening

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    one drive files not opening: Hi, some of my files on one drive windows 10 is marked with grey color cross sign and does not open. please find below the screeshot in which i have marked with red arrow the files showing a cross sign. please help to retrieve these files. [ATTACH]...