Windows 10: OPENING FILES/PROGRAMS

Discus and support OPENING FILES/PROGRAMS in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; HI THERE,COULD ANYONE HELP I HAVE LOADS OF FILES AND PROGRAMS I NEED DESPERATLY TO USE BUT DONT KNOW HOW TO OPEN AS ALWAYS SHOWS ERROR CANT OPEN 'EXE'... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Duane900, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Duane900 Win User

OPENING FILES/PROGRAMS

HI THERE,COULD ANYONE HELP I HAVE LOADS OF FILES AND PROGRAMS I NEED DESPERATLY TO USE BUT DONT KNOW HOW TO OPEN AS ALWAYS SHOWS ERROR CANT OPEN 'EXE' FIES HOW DO I OPEN THEM WHAT DO I NEED TO GET OR WHAT DO I NEED TO DO PLEASE HELP AND THANKS.

:)

Duane900, Jul 28, 2019
  2. Ketxxx Win User

opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, Jul 28, 2019
  3. DCnewbie Win User
    Are my Registry Files all legitimate programs?

Isn't there a web tool whereby I can check if programs listed in my REGISTRY FILES are legitimate programs?

DCnewbie, Jul 28, 2019
  4. dark2099 Win User

OPENING FILES/PROGRAMS

Program to open non MS standard CAB files?

There is a list of programs at the bottom that you might want to try.

dark2099, Jul 28, 2019
Thema:

OPENING FILES/PROGRAMS

1. OPENING FILES/PROGRAMS - Similar Threads - OPENING FILES PROGRAMS

2. How to make file open with no program.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to make file open with no program.: A while back I accidentally set .viso (virtual iso) files to open with Internet Explorer, how do I change it so NO program opens viso files except VirtualBox or something? submitted by /u/WackyH [link] [comments]...
  3. Why is opening a program in search different to opening it in file explorer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is opening a program in search different to opening it in file explorer?: I've noticed that very occasionally, a program will only run properly if I open it in file explorer. If I use search to open it it won't work, with errors about not being able to find files. Is it something to do with context? submitted by /u/ripperroo5 [link] [comments]...
  4. .jar file is opened with the wrong program?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .jar file is opened with the wrong program?: Hey, I wanted to get Minecraft Mods, which are .jar files. But at some point I clicked on "Open with" and now the files open with the Explorer! But I need the normal .jar files. Does anyone know how to reset the default opening of files? LG .jar Datei wird mit falschem...
  5. choosing a program to open a program file

in Windows 10 Customization
    choosing a program to open a program file: why can't I drop and drag a program file in windows 10 and it becomes the default program for that program file? I has worked from windows 95.........
  6. File is open in another program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File is open in another program: I share a folder on my network with firetv. I use it to watch movies on a tv. If I watch a movie then in fire TV close the app I used to watch it. Then using my new upgraded win10 computer I can't move or delete that movie I watched says File is open in another program I...
  7. File is open in another program

in Windows 10 Support
    File is open in another program: I share a folder on my network with firetv. I use it to watch movies on a tv. If I watch a movie then in fire TV close the app I used to watch it. Then using my new upgraded win10 computer I can't move or delete that movie I watched says File is open in another program I...
  8. Unknown program opening open file with program dialogue.

Unknown program opening open file with program dialogue.: I keep having this issue every morning when I get on my computer. The open with program dialogue will be open asking what I would like to open *File* with. Said file is unknown *I did not open anything as I was away from the computer* My instinct tells me to click notepad...
  9. Open file with what program?

Open file with what program?: All my file associations have been set forever. Now, after windows update i keep getting asked what program i want to use to open jpegs, vidoe files, etc. So annoying. I did not change anything Microsoft **** around and the association is still set but you keep asking anyway....
  10. Problem with opening selected files/programs/folders

Problem with opening selected files/programs/folders: Heres my problem, Normally and befeore the problem starst - when I selected some files using CRTL or SHIFT button, and then double click lets say some photo, windows opens only the file i doubleclicked. Now when I select even 20 and more files and doubleclick the last...