Windows 10: opening .jpg image

Discus and support opening .jpg image in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; unable to open .jpg image in photos. It just says this file type is unsupported. but it will play all the images in a slideshow. it will play other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by louisegavin, Nov 5, 2018.

1. opening .jpg image

unable to open .jpg image in photos. It just says this file type is unsupported. but it will play all the images in a slideshow. it will play other .jpg images no problem. Can anyone tell me how to open the images separately?

:)

louisegavin, Nov 5, 2018

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Nov 7, 2018
  3. UNABLE TO OPEN IMAGES AND VIDEOS

Hi,

Have you tried performing the troubleshooting steps listed in the article given by
    Robert Caw? It was posted above.

As a workaround, you may try these steps:

• Right-click the photo or video.
    • You'll see a pop-up box, choose Open With.
    • Then choose Paint or Photos to open an image.

(There are also options to open videos when you click Open With.)

We look forward to your response.

Ronalene Mat, Nov 7, 2018
  4. opening .jpg image

Gpu-Z and Gtx570

first image I see that the ram speed is listed as 950, which is right, ( X4 for actual running speed) the right image has it listed as 1900 (X2 for actual speed). No big deal there.

The second image, I see GPUz wasnt open that long. Try leaving it open just a bit longer at idle and see if the clocks dont drop all the way there too, looks like they are hitting the middle step fine.

sneekypeet, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

opening .jpg image

1. opening .jpg image - Similar Threads - opening jpg image

2. problem to open jpg

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    problem to open jpg: accidently change to jpg.vfgj format i cannot open it normallywhat problem and how to resolve itplz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-to-open-jpg/47be02a9-2e40-4fe8-b451-e4f5f1e74958
  3. problem to open jpg

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem to open jpg: accidently change to jpg.vfgj format i cannot open it normallywhat problem and how to resolve itplz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-to-open-jpg/47be02a9-2e40-4fe8-b451-e4f5f1e74958
  4. JPG and PNG images not opening on windows 10

JPG and PNG images not opening on windows 10: Certain pictures using the JPG and PNG stopped working. Their thumbnails stopped functioning through restarts and fiddling with settings. Is there any fix to this that still uses the default Photos app?...
  5. jpg file not open

jpg file not open: when I open the JPG file that it show the error "It appear that we don't support this file format" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jpg-file-not-open/95f60993-27de-4d6b-921a-cc7e048a516c
  6. I can't open a bunch of jpg images

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't open a bunch of jpg images: I've been having this issue for a really long time with a bunch of old pictures, about 30% of my pictures cant be opened. Is there anything I can do to restore them or open them? submitted by /u/ButtMuncher2014 [link] [comments]...
  7. App to display a .jpg image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App to display a .jpg image: Since I am so new I hope this post is in the correct place. Windows 10 1903 build 18362.175 Since I don't do much with images I need a simple free app to post a few pictures. Photos app doesn't work on my computer. Thanks for any help. 142971
  8. not open jpg file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    not open jpg file: package failed updates dependency or conflict validation messege show when jpg file open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-open-jpg-file/bae427ee-1750-4225-91c1-ce391fc9983f
  9. JPG Thumbnails of vertical JPG images are displayed as horizontal imag

in Windows 10 Support
    JPG Thumbnails of vertical JPG images are displayed as horizontal imag: Suddenly, vertical JPG images show thumbnail images squeezed into horizontal thumbnail JPGs. RAW files are not affected and show vertical thumbnails as expected. I do have Sagethumbs installed, so that I can see JPG thumbnail images of PSD and TIFF files. No problems with...
  10. .jpg images not displaying in browsers

in Browsers and Email
    .jpg images not displaying in browsers: W10 with latest updates. Noticed that a web site to which .jpg photos have been uploaded are only showing place holders, cannot display the actual images. Problem is across the following browsers: Edge, IE11, Firefox. Do not have chrome installed so cannot check. Another...