Windows 10: Opening Kodak Picture CDs on external DVD player on Dell Computer with Windows 10 home

Discus and support Opening Kodak Picture CDs on external DVD player on Dell Computer with Windows 10 home in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have 2 Kodak Photo CD's that won't display anything when I put them in my external DVD player. I'm using a Dell Laptop with Windows Home. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by rjrnj1, Jun 16, 2022.

1. rjrnj1 Win User

Opening Kodak Picture CDs on external DVD player on Dell Computer with Windows 10 home

I have 2 Kodak Photo CD's that won't display anything when I put them in my external DVD player. I'm using a Dell Laptop with Windows Home. When I attempt to access them, all they do is spin for a few minutes and then stop. I don't know what to download, or if I even have to. Any help would be really appreciated.Also of note, I went to Walmart today 6/14/22, to try and use their computer system and the same thing resulted, simply spinning. The 2 discs are scratch free, in pristine condition.

:)

rjrnj1, Jun 16, 2022

2. Rioddas CD/DVD external player

I am trying to use the Rioddas CD/DVD external player on my dell Inspiron 15 R in Windows 10. Can't get my computer to recognize the player.

EileenMartin1, Jun 16, 2022
  3. How to play a DVD from an external Dell DVD player

My HP envy wil not play a dvd from an external Dell dvd player; Windaows 10? Any suggestions?

***Title modified from: How to play a dvd from an external Dell dvd player; Windaws 10? Any suggestions?***

JeffreyGrant2, Jun 16, 2022
  4. Arjay Dom Win User

Opening Kodak Picture CDs on external DVD player on Dell Computer with Windows 10 home

cd/dvd player

Hi Jack,

For better assistance, provide the answers to the following questions:

• Are you using an external CD/DVD drive?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?
    • How did you know that your CD/DVD player was not installed? Did you receive an error message?

If you have manually uninstalled the driver, restart your computer. Once the computer restarts, the drivers will be automatically installed.

Let us know if you have any other concerns.

Arjay Dom, Jun 16, 2022
Thema:

1. Opening Kodak Picture CDs on external DVD player on Dell Computer with Windows 10 home - Similar Threads - Opening Kodak Picture

2. open my Dell external CD/DVD player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    open my Dell external CD/DVD player: I have one chapter of about 6,000 words on a file on a CD in my external Dell DVD/RW player. I want to copy it into an email to mail to a publisher I am using.My email is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. open my Dell external CD/DVD player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    open my Dell external CD/DVD player: I have one chapter of about 6,000 words on a file on a CD in my external Dell DVD/RW player. I want to copy it into an email to mail to a publisher I am using.My email is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  4. open my Dell external CD/DVD player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Opening Kodak Picture CDs on external DVD player on Dell Computer with Windows 10 home

Opening Kodak Picture CDs on external DVD player on Dell Computer with Windows 10 home: I have 2 Kodak Photo CD's that won't display anything when I put them in my external DVD player. I'm using a Dell Laptop with Windows Home. When I attempt to access them, all they do is spin for a few minutes and then stop. I don't know what to download, or if I even have to....
  6. Opening Kodak Picture CDs on external DVD player on Dell Computer with Windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Opening Kodak Picture CDs on external DVD player on Dell Computer with Windows 10 home: I have 2 Kodak Photo CD's that won't display anything when I put them in my external DVD player. I'm using a Dell Laptop with Windows Home. When I attempt to access them, all they do is spin for a few minutes and then stop. I don't know what to download, or if I even have to....
  7. dvd player in Dell laptop not recgnizing cds and dvds .

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    dvd player in Dell laptop not recgnizing cds and dvds .: Sir, My dvd player is not recgnizing cds and dvds .mine is dell inspiron5558 running win 10Home.i did driver updates a month back.after it this happened.please help me. thank you Kanpur, 25.9.20...
  8. external dvd player

external dvd player: I want to watch dvd's by plugging in my dvd player into my windows 10 laptop. there is a hdmi cable coming from the dvd player-does it need to have a USB end to plug into my laptop? I have tried plugging in the existing cable that has an hdmi end but nothing happens...
  9. external dvd player

external dvd player: I have a Samsung blu ray dvd player iv'e hooked up to my laptop via HDMI and I cant find it on the comp and it wont play https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-dvd-player/a1ec73ac-4594-4faa-8f33-b94daeae1893
  10. external dvd player

external dvd player: my external drive for a dvd player isn't working, why would Microsoft block a usb port.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-dvd-player/00de94a9-ad51-4a91-8597-8cf18e2c7242