Windows 10: Opening Logon Screen

Discus and support Opening Logon Screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The logon screen presents random pictures from locations around the world, and I am curious about what and where the picture was taken. Not too ago... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rayd007, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Rayd007 Win User

Opening Logon Screen

The logon screen presents random pictures from locations around the world, and I am curious about what and where the picture was taken. Not too ago the option to be directed to a website that identified the location of the picture was offered as a button that could be chosen before logging on with my password. That option, or button, no longer appears on the logon screen where my password is entered. Can you tell me how to activate the option to identify logon screen background pictures?

:)

Rayd007, Apr 29, 2019

2. PC STUCK ON LOGON SCREEN

Hello Vasanth,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience as your are unable to logon to the computer, we will help you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to enable built-in administrator account from safe mode, log-in with that account and troubleshoot the current user account.

Step 1: Start computer in safe mode.

• Type Settings in the search box on the desktop, select
      Settings.

• Here select Change pc settings and then
      General.

• Scroll down to Advanced startup, click
      Restart now.

• Click on Troubleshoot, Advanced options, and Startup Settings.

• Click Restart, select Safe mode and then press
      Enter.

Step 2: Try to login to your temporary user account, enable built in administrator account and try to change the account settings.

• Press Windows + X key together on your desktop screen.

• Click on Command Prompt (admin) to open
      Command Prompt.

• Type the following command and hit Enter:

• net user administrator /active: yes
      (Check for the spaces)
    4. Now log off from the current user and try to login to the administrator account that is enabled.

Note: Please follow the same steps and type net user administrator /active: no to disable admin account after the troubleshooting is done.

Step 3: I suggest you toRun Microsoft Account Troubleshooter
    and check.

Link: Microsoft Account
    troubleshooter

Please do get back to us with the status of this issue. We will be happy to assist you further, if the issue still persist.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 29, 2019
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Apr 29, 2019
  4. Edwin Win User

Opening Logon Screen

[SOLVED] Changing the wallpaper on the BOOT, LOCK, and LOGON screens

I did.

Opening Logon Screen [​IMG]

Didn't make a difference!

Edwin, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

Opening Logon Screen

1. Opening Logon Screen - Similar Threads - Opening Logon Screen

2. Changing Boot & Logon Screens

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing Boot & Logon Screens: I'm making a theme for myself & have a few questions: 1. How do I change the Windows 10 Boot Screen & can I have it show a different image each time? 2. How do I change the Windows 10 Logon/Lock Screen & can I have it show a different image each time? 171585
  3. Logon Screen

Logon Screen: How to bypass the logon screen in Windows 10. netplwiz no longer works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logon-screen/5df18666-b060-4d37-bd5b-5322fedebc53
  4. Windows Logon Screen Not Appearing

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Logon Screen Not Appearing: On startup the laptop with Windows 10 Pro edition logon screen is not appearing. Even try to press the enter, escape keys won't working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-logon-screen-not-appearing/35f40ce4-c80b-4bea-9c96-c174bb813a80
  5. Blurry screen at logon

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blurry screen at logon: I am running Windows 10 1903. When I start my PC, the screen goes blurry and I am unable to change it. Advise ASAP a workaround because I cannot get into safe mode to fix it...
  6. Strange logon screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Strange logon screen: When my system reboots or shuts down I get an odd dos prompt window. It displays the ctrl-alt-del prompt to logon and then asks for my password. At shutdown it simply displays the dos window and then shuts down. Any ideas on what is wrong. I had it to a tech and they could...
  7. Computer logon screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Computer logon screen: My screen keeps getting changed with different photos about on a weekly basis. With comments and questions from Microsoft, such as "Looks like the stairway into Mordor..." and the photo is of an escalator into a subway system in Europe. I'm asked if I like it or not and it...
  8. DPI setting for logon screen

DPI setting for logon screen: This seems to be a simple question, but I haven't found a straightforward answer in here: How do I change the DPI setting that Windows uses on the logon screen (say, right after a restart, before a user has logged in), so that it matches the user's DPI setting? The reason I...
  9. Logon screen?????

in Windows 10 Support
    Logon screen?????: i haven't seen anything here about the logon screen, but my logon screen is horrible. it is the most buggy thing about win 10 for me, and it crashes almost all the time. i get a flashing screen, and the credentials to logon are hard to get it to accept them. does anyone else...
  10. screen saver logon?

in Windows 10 Support
    screen saver logon?: I installed windows 7 on my mother's computer, she registered for the update and got windows 10. she was using it for a while.. then two days ago I noticed her screen wasn't going to the blank screen saver anymore. now instead, there is the time & date on top of a picture...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to activate the option to identify logon screen background pictures