Windows 10: opening mail once sent to file

Discus and support opening mail once sent to file in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After reading an email bigpond.com I select right click "save as" name file and all is well. BUT when I open it I see two folders I File folder and 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by teddyboyfromoz, Jul 23, 2020.

1. opening mail once sent to file

After reading an email bigpond.com I select right click "save as" name file and all is well.

BUT when I open it I see two folders I File folder and 2 Chrome HTML which takes me to Telstra media????

:)

teddyboyfromoz, Jul 23, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. opening mail once sent to file :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Aug 3, 2020
  4. philc43 Win User

opening mail once sent to file

Cannot open mail app settings

OK, my next suggestion was going to be uninstalling Mail and Calendar and reinstalling from the Windows Store. You can have a go at this by following these steps.

1. Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell.
    2. Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    3. Enter the below command to remove the Mail and calendar app.

get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

After performing the above steps, install the Mail and calendar app from the Windows Store.

Hope this helps, you will, of course, have to add you accounts back again.

philc43, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

opening mail once sent to file

1. opening mail once sent to file - Similar Threads - opening mail once

2. Sent mail not showing in sent folder on Windows mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sent mail not showing in sent folder on Windows mail app: I have just purchased a new laptop windows 11, and used the windows mail app to set up my 2 gmail accounts. I have an issue however that when i send a mail, it is sent and received without issue, however the sent email does not save into the sent folder.I have logged into the...
  3. Sent mail not showing in sent folder on Windows mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sent mail not showing in sent folder on Windows mail app: I have just purchased a new laptop windows 11, and used the windows mail app to set up my 2 gmail accounts. I have an issue however that when i send a mail, it is sent and received without issue, however the sent email does not save into the sent folder.I have logged into the...
  4. Sent mail not syncing

Sent mail not syncing: Hi, I am using you Mail and Calendar App. Whenever I am sending an email through my Gmail account, the sent mail is not showing in app and neither in Gmail's sent folder. I tried to re-create the problem with Yahoo mail but Yahoo is working fine. Please suggest what...
  5. sent mail box

sent mail box: Since 3 day ago, using my windows 10 PC or ,windows 10 laptop sent mail from my gmail account does not show in its sent folder on any device although they have been received Some sent messages appear in the spam folder but can be permanently moved to the sent folder. Using my...
  6. Windows 10 Mail not saving sent mail in Sent Mail folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Mail not saving sent mail in Sent Mail folder: Over the past week we wife & I have noticed that Windows 10 Mail is not saving our sent mails in the Sent Mail Folder. This was working previously. Has anyone else noticed this? Has there been a recent system update which may have introduced this problem?...
  7. Sent Mail not appearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sent Mail not appearing: I am using Windows 10 Mail for all my mail accounts, most of which are Gmail. I am sending an email from Windows 10 Mail, which is being received by the recipient, as I am getting replies, but they are not showing up in the Sent folder. They used to show up and then...
  8. Mail Sent Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail Sent Error: I'm not able to send emails. They go into my draft folder and I get a "Sent Error". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-sent-error/9e0210ea-beb4-46a9-aa2f-48e697f9cd30
  9. Sent Mails Disappearing

Sent Mails Disappearing: Some, not all, of my sent mails are disappearing from my Sent Items almost immediately after they are sent, can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sent-mails-disappearing/e761fd98-af0d-4ef2-ab99-3e7a0167c4fd
  10. Sent Mail

Sent Mail: I have a problem with my sent mail. This just started that I can't view my recent sent mail. I get some really old ones but not any recent. None of the solutions that I looked up worked. Can anyone tell me what I can do next? Thanks for any help you can give....