Windows 10: Opening MS Paint using Run function it does not open MS Paint

Discus and support Opening MS Paint using Run function it does not open MS Paint in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi so for i while now I am suffering from this problem when I try to open MS Paint with the Run function it does not open,there is nothing like the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MaskedCoder, Mar 13, 2022.

1. Opening MS Paint using Run function it does not open MS Paint

Hi so for i while now I am suffering from this problem when I try to open MS Paint with the Run function it does not open,there is nothing like the program not found this is the log in the event viewer:Faulting application name: mspaint.exe, version: 11.2110.0.0, time stamp: 0x6153474fFaulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.22000.527, time stamp: 0x71a5cb5dException code: 0x00000004Fault offset: 0x000000000004478cFaulting process id: 0x4d28Faulting application&nbs

:)

MaskedCoder, Mar 13, 2022

2. I cannot open ms paint

I cannot open ms paint - the original one that came with Windows 10. It is still listed in System 32, but nothing happens when I click it.

LauraHordeski, Mar 13, 2022
  3. Paint : Remove "open paint 3d" within MS Paint

Hi,

I have completely removed Paint 3D

In MS Paint their is a option at the top that says "Open Paint 3D"

how can i remove that?

Attachment 190464

Steven Campoli, Mar 13, 2022
  4. Opening MS Paint using Run function it does not open MS Paint

Cortana Open Google is not opening google instead opening MS Paint

Hey Cortana in Windows 10 with Open google is Opening MS Paint (While searching it shows opening google and then finally opens MS Paint.

Is this a expected behavior of Cortana??

Cortana with open google.com will correctly opens google.com

Nagarjunak v, Mar 13, 2022
Thema:

Opening MS Paint using Run function it does not open MS Paint

1. Opening MS Paint using Run function it does not open MS Paint - Similar Threads - Opening Paint using

2. Unable to open Notepad or MS Paint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open Notepad or MS Paint: I have a desktop PC with Windows 10. I use both Notepad and MS Paint frequently and they both recently stopped opening. Clicking the taskbar shortcuts to open them doesn't cause them to open; the mouse switches to the "loading" throbber, but reverts back after about a second...
  3. Unable to open Notepad or MS Paint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to open Notepad or MS Paint: I have a desktop PC with Windows 10. I use both Notepad and MS Paint frequently and they both recently stopped opening. Clicking the taskbar shortcuts to open them doesn't cause them to open; the mouse switches to the "loading" throbber, but reverts back after about a second...
  4. Opening MS Paint using Run function it does not open MS Paint

Opening MS Paint using Run function it does not open MS Paint: Hi so for i while now I am suffering from this problem when I try to open MS Paint with the Run function it does not open,there is nothing like the program not found this is the log in the event viewer:Faulting application name: mspaint.exe, version: 11.2110.0.0, time stamp:...
  5. MS Paint not opening

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS Paint not opening: Hello all,I'm using Windows 10 but MS Paint won't open when clicked in the taskbar, double-clicked from desktop, exec command, Windows search bar, etc. I tried opening the shortcut file as Administrator but nothing happened. There weren't any error messages appearing and...
  6. MS Paint not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Paint not opening: Hello all,I'm using Windows 10 but MS Paint won't open when clicked in the taskbar, double-clicked from desktop, exec command, Windows search bar, etc. I tried opening the shortcut file as Administrator but nothing happened. There weren't any error messages appearing and...
  7. MS Paint not opening

8. Ms Paint Not opening windows 10

Ms Paint Not opening windows 10: Since the existing topic is CLOSED--yet NOT resolved, I've decided to open THIS topic.So, mspaint is NOT opening, whether or not it is run as administrator.Previous suggestions apparently did NOT resolve the issue I don't know why the topic was closed.Any more suggestions?As...
  9. MS Paint won't open?!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MS Paint won't open?!: A day or two ago I discovered that MS Paint (not Paint 3D) will no longer open. I've tried double-clicking on images, on the shortcut in the Taskbar, on the icon under WINDOWS > system32 -- you name it. I've tried editing the registry as per the page below, and looking under...
  10. Paint : Remove "open paint 3d" within MS Paint

Paint : Remove "open paint 3d" within MS Paint: Hi, I have completely removed Paint 3D In MS Paint their is a option at the top that says "Open Paint 3D" how can i remove that? [img] 111166