opening my elite book

Discus and support opening my elite book in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; why cant I open my elite book... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by elizabethhumber, Aug 10, 2018.

1. elizabethhumber Win User

opening my elite book

why cant I open my elite book

:)

elizabethhumber, Aug 10, 2018
  2. Deepika Gowda Win User

Bluetooth Pairing - Xbox One Elite Controller

Hi Brad,

Let us try the below troubleshooting steps to pair the Xbox One Elite Controller and check if it helps.

Step 1: If the device is not detected run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the article below, try the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

All about the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing Xbox One Elite Controller for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 10, 2018
  3. Alicia J Win User
    How do I get Outlook 2010 to export the correct address book

I have three options listed in Outlook when I try to export a CSV contact list from the address book.. Myself, another person, and the 'Outlook Data File'. I am the default person.

When you open the address book, the choice that has the current contacts is my name-contacts. When you go to the export file section, it is called suggested contacts. If I export this file and open it in excel, it shows names and street addresses with no email address listed. There are also names in the file that are no longer in my address book.

How do I get the address book to export the current list from my address book, and how do I get the excel file to show the email address?

Alicia J, Aug 10, 2018
  4. Florio Win User

opening my elite book

Cannot add contacts personal folders to address book in Outlook 2016

Many thanks for all your suggestions, HippsieGypsie, but nothing seems to be working. I cannot delete my folder so I have to keep trying to get it included in the list of available address books. My contacts are all in the Contacts - Personal Folders, but this list is not included amongst those offered by Outlook as a default address book.

Florio, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

opening my elite book

1. opening my elite book - Similar Threads - opening elite book

2. Distorted and Stretched Images on My Monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Distorted and Stretched Images on My Monitor: Yet again I have this same frickin' problem on my computer. I presume you were installing updates that I did not ask for and after that when I wanted to use my computer all the images acons and pictures are stretched and weird. Could you fix this please otherwise I will not...
  3. Why will utorrent not install on to my windows 10 laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why will utorrent not install on to my windows 10 laptop?: Utorrent will not run on my laptop does any1 know why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_music/why-will-utorrent-not-install-on-to-my-windows-10/80aaf0da-6166-4021-b285-e639215cfcca
  4. Specific sites slow/unreachable on WiFi on my device

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Specific sites slow/unreachable on WiFi on my device: I have been facing issues trying to connect to specific websites on my laptop with my wifi. Most work just fine. No issues when using a different internet connection (mobile hotspot) on my laptop for those websites. No issues when using a someone else's laptop on my wifi...
  5. face book sign out in Google Chrom

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    face book sign out in Google Chrom: my computer locked up, once I got that fixed I go back to Google Chrome and go back to face book, now I only get top of page, all rest is blank and the arrow does not give log out option in fact it is all the settings in face book. security, games and such, no way to get out....
  6. Can't open Ubuntu since the latest Windows Store update of the app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't open Ubuntu since the latest Windows Store update of the app: Hello, I am running Ubuntu from the Windows Store and got a notification yesterday that the app was updated in the store. As soon as I opened the app, I am welcomed by this error : [ATTACH] As you noticed, the error mentions ubuntu1804. That's because I decided to...
  7. Can't open windows settings tools

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't open windows settings tools: I can't open my settings such as microsoft store, x-box, etc..Any solutions?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/cant-open-windows-settings-tools/def857c4-c9f0-4a10-84d9-e6b363ec42de
  8. how do i activate the numeric key pad on my keyboard so i can use the page down functionality

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i activate the numeric key pad on my keyboard so i can use the page down functionality: how do I activate the numeric key pad on my keyboard so I can use the page down/up functionalities. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-activate-the-numeric-key-pad-on-my/be6ae812-5f18-4f35-8edc-a9db38de58b7
  9. Error when upgrading my Surface Laptop device from Windows 10 Pro in S mode to just Windows...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error when upgrading my Surface Laptop device from Windows 10 Pro in S mode to just Windows...: Talked to support to escalate the issue of not being able to switch out of S Mode. They couldn't fix it after hours of troubleshooting. Many restarts, updates, diagnostic testing, info gathering.... Nothing! My laptop is brand new! I have not heard back from support so I...
  10. Whenever i join my friends xbox party on the app on computer, a really loud annoying sound...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Whenever i join my friends xbox party on the app on computer, a really loud annoying sound...: Whenever i join my friends xbox party on the app on computer, a really loud annoying sound plays. Even if i manually mute my mic it still plays, so it has something to do with the app itself. Does anyone know a solution to this problem?...