Windows 10: opening my elite book

Discus and support opening my elite book in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; why cant I open my elite book... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by elizabethhumber, Aug 10, 2018.

1. opening my elite book

why cant I open my elite book

:)

elizabethhumber, Aug 10, 2018

2. Bluetooth Pairing - Xbox One Elite Controller

Hi Brad,

Let us try the below troubleshooting steps to pair the Xbox One Elite Controller and check if it helps.

Step 1: If the device is not detected run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the article below, try the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

All about the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing Xbox One Elite Controller for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 10, 2018
  3. Alicia J Win User
    How do I get Outlook 2010 to export the correct address book

I have three options listed in Outlook when I try to export a CSV contact list from the address book.. Myself, another person, and the 'Outlook Data File'. I am the default person.

When you open the address book, the choice that has the current contacts is my name-contacts. When you go to the export file section, it is called suggested contacts. If I export this file and open it in excel, it shows names and street addresses with no email address listed. There are also names in the file that are no longer in my address book.

How do I get the address book to export the current list from my address book, and how do I get the excel file to show the email address?

Alicia J, Aug 10, 2018
  4. Florio Win User

opening my elite book

Cannot add contacts personal folders to address book in Outlook 2016

Many thanks for all your suggestions, HippsieGypsie, but nothing seems to be working. I cannot delete my folder so I have to keep trying to get it included in the list of available address books. My contacts are all in the Contacts - Personal Folders, but this list is not included amongst those offered by Outlook as a default address book.

Florio, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

opening my elite book

1. opening my elite book - Similar Threads - opening elite book

2. I have an HP elite book 360 and and HP USBC dock. Since my windows update my laptop is able...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an HP elite book 360 and and HP USBC dock. Since my windows update my laptop is able...: I have an HP elite book 360 and a HP dock. I am receiving power from the dock but it does not detect any of the devices plugged into the dock. I have a Logitech Bluetooth keyboard and mouse. A poly headset and 2 monitors plugged into their display ports I have tried both USBC...
  3. I have an HP elite book 360 and and HP USBC dock. Since my windows update my laptop is able...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have an HP elite book 360 and and HP USBC dock. Since my windows update my laptop is able...: I have an HP elite book 360 and a HP dock. I am receiving power from the dock but it does not detect any of the devices plugged into the dock. I have a Logitech Bluetooth keyboard and mouse. A poly headset and 2 monitors plugged into their display ports I have tried both USBC...
  4. Font book app will not open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Font book app will not open: HelloI bought the Font book app so I can see Fonts the character map and most importantly all glyphs but the app will not open it has firewall access but it only glimpses like it wants to start open but doesn't.What do I do to get it to open? Can anyone help?...
  5. Font book app will not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font book app will not open: HelloI bought the Font book app so I can see Fonts the character map and most importantly all glyphs but the app will not open it has firewall access but it only glimpses like it wants to start open but doesn't.What do I do to get it to open? Can anyone help?...
  6. Font book app will not open

7. I cannot get my cam to open in face book

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot get my cam to open in face book: I am unable to open my cam in facebook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-get-my-cam-to-open-in-face-book/56fca557-a3a3-44b2-885a-1f9556513006
  8. my books

my books: I have 2 it my book external drives window doesn't recognize one of them. here is what disk management shows. show drive 6 as k drive seven 7 not signed a letter [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-books/d49785ae-ce4a-488a-b82e-961b35f5aed3
  9. Hp Elite Book x360 not showing remaining time on battery discharge.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hp Elite Book x360 not showing remaining time on battery discharge.: Dear Support, Hp Elite Book x360 is not showing remaining time on battery discharge. I have already check from HP and according to there reply this issue is related with windows. They are also saying that due to windows 10 it may show remaining time after a certain...
  10. Hp elite book

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hp elite book: my hp elite book keeps shutting down since i updated it last week it goes to a blue screen with a box on it that you could scan with your phone if you have the right app. no error codes does any one know what app to use or know of a fix. ive all so had sound problems were ive...