Windows 10: opening my phone app on my laptop

Discus and support opening my phone app on my laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I cant open my phone app on my laptop using the "link to windows" instructions on my phone. my goal is to connect my phone to my laptop so that I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by gig/k, May 16, 2020.

1. gig/k Win User

opening my phone app on my laptop

I cant open my phone app on my laptop using the "link to windows" instructions on my phone. my goal is to connect my phone to my laptop so that I can access my new photos from my phone automatically. What am I missing, any suggestions would be much appreciated!

:)

gig/k, May 16, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, May 16, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. opening my phone app on my laptop :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 16, 2020
  4. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, May 16, 2020
Thema:

1. opening my phone app on my laptop - Similar Threads - opening phone app

2. my Phone link app cant open alway crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my Phone link app cant open alway crashing: my Phone link app cant open always crashing.Here my event viewer logFaulting application name: PhoneExperienceHost.exe, version: 1.23092.151.0, time stamp: 0x653067fbFaulting module name: YourPhone.Contracts.Background.dll, version: 1.23092.151.0, time stamp:...
  3. my Phone link app cant open alway crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my Phone link app cant open alway crashing: my Phone link app cant open always crashing.Here my event viewer logFaulting application name: PhoneExperienceHost.exe, version: 1.23092.151.0, time stamp: 0x653067fbFaulting module name: YourPhone.Contracts.Background.dll, version: 1.23092.151.0, time stamp:...
  4. I am not getting apps option in my laptop in phone link app after connecting my phone and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not getting apps option in my laptop in phone link app after connecting my phone and...: I am not getting apps option in my laptop in phone link app after connecting my phone and laptop to phone link. My device is Samsung galaxy a23 and my laptop is asus tuf gaming a15....
  5. I am not getting apps option in my laptop in phone link app after connecting my phone and...

I am not getting apps option in my laptop in phone link app after connecting my phone and...: I am not getting apps option in my laptop in phone link app after connecting my phone and laptop to phone link. My device is Samsung galaxy a23 and my laptop is asus tuf gaming a15....
  6. your phone app not showing open phone screen and apps option on my new phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    your phone app not showing open phone screen and apps option on my new phone: How do i get the option of apps and opn phone screen on one plus nord? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-app-not-showing-open-phone-screen-and/a39de540-bff9-414c-b41a-2c1b5a6ba5f0
  7. your phone app not showing open phone screen and apps option on my new phone

your phone app not showing open phone screen and apps option on my new phone: How do i get the option of apps and opn phone screen on one plus nord? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-app-not-showing-open-phone-screen-and/a39de540-bff9-414c-b41a-2c1b5a6ba5f0
  8. connecting my phone to my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    connecting my phone to my laptop: i cant get the notification on my phone to confirm the linkin, everything in the trouble shoot page has been checked and everything is perfect, i even factory reset my phone, logged out and in on my laptop but nothing works...
  9. My Phone will not complete install on my phone app Your Phone

My Phone will not complete install on my phone app Your Phone: The drop downs didn't show the Your Phone app here. I have to go with "Social" for texting I guess? I have an LG Premier Pro phone. I want to use this MS Your Phone. I started on the PC, answered ANDROID and then it gave me no choice but to sign in on an MS account. I did. I...
  10. phone to my laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    phone to my laptop: I need to transfer photos from my iphone to my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-to-my-laptop/64c92f52-210e-4b39-be3c-def497881ccb"