Windows 10: Opening on startup

Discus and support Opening on startup in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi Everyone! I have a program on my pc called voicemod, its like a voicechanger and soundboard. I need to open it everytime i turn on my pc for my mic.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LagunaBoy22, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Opening on startup

Hi Everyone! I have a program on my pc called voicemod, its like a voicechanger and soundboard. I need to open it everytime i turn on my pc for my mic. I opened the startup shell and put the .exe into there, but it doesnt open when I turn my pc on. Please help!

submitted by /u/LagunaBoy22
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/LagunaBoy22, Jun 29, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jun 29, 2020
  3. OneNote 2016 opening on startup

Hi,

In order to turn off or disable OneNote 2016 at startup, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Taskbar, and select Task Manager.
    • On the bottom right of the Task Manager window, click the drop-down arrow to open
      More details.
    • Click the Startup tab. This tab shows the programs that are enabled on Startup.
    • Right-click OneNote 2016, and click Disable.
    • Click File, then Exit.
    • You may then restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jun 29, 2020
  4. JOE1865 Win User

Opening on startup

Win 2016 word automatically launch on Windows 10 startup

I have tried these two options below but they did not work.Any Ideas----------------- Steps to disable startup programs in Windows 10:
    NOT IN START UP FOLDER

1. Step 1: Click the lower-left Start button, type msconfig in the blank search box and choose msconfig to open System Configuration.
    2. Step 2: Select Startup and tap Open Task Manager.
    3. Step 3: Click a startup item and tap the bottom-right Disable button.
    I have done this in reverse and it does not work—meaning I took out word short cut

First, create a shortcut of the Document and place it on (say, Desktop).

Then, go to the following location:

Your Drive:\Users\Your Name\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

Drop your Shortcut into the Startup folder. However, when you cold boot your computer, your Desktop will first show up and then a few seconds later the Doc should appear.

JOE1865, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

Opening on startup

1. Opening on startup - Similar Threads - Opening startup

2. Folders keep opening on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Folders keep opening on startup: My startup keeps opening a lot of folders. I figured out that those folders are all located in my startup folder so I deleted them. However, when I restart, those folders exist again....
  3. Folders keep opening on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Folders keep opening on startup: My startup keeps opening a lot of folders. I figured out that those folders are all located in my startup folder so I deleted them. However, when I restart, those folders exist again....
  4. Remove popup "Get an app to open 'settings.ext.modulescreenmode' link" at startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove popup "Get an app to open 'settings.ext.modulescreenmode' link" at startup: I'm not sure what is causing this popup, but it happens after every restart. Does anyone have any idea on how to fix this? winver: Version 23H2 OS Build 22631.3447...
  5. Remove popup "Get an app to open 'settings.ext.modulescreenmode' link" at startup

Remove popup "Get an app to open 'settings.ext.modulescreenmode' link" at startup: I'm not sure what is causing this popup, but it happens after every restart. Does anyone have any idea on how to fix this? winver: Version 23H2 OS Build 22631.3447...
  6. Windows 11 now on startup cannot open any programs, settings, or home menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 now on startup cannot open any programs, settings, or home menu: Recently after restarting my PC Windows is stuck on not being able to open essentially anything, I tried a system restore to fix it didn't work though. I really don't want to reinstall but this has already happened to me last week on windows 10...
  7. Windows 11 now on startup cannot open any programs, settings, or home menu

Windows 11 now on startup cannot open any programs, settings, or home menu: Recently after restarting my PC Windows is stuck on not being able to open essentially anything, I tried a system restore to fix it didn't work though. I really don't want to reinstall but this has already happened to me last week on windows 10...
  8. Why does Command Prompt restart my pc when I open it from the startup menu?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Command Prompt restart my pc when I open it from the startup menu?: My Rest this PC option will not work, I am watching a tutorial on how to fix it and I need to access this version of CMD to try this fix. I hold shift and press restart to go into the start up menu, I click Command Prompt and my pc just goes black and a few seconds later I'm...
  9. Why does Command Prompt restart my pc when I open it from the startup menu?

Why does Command Prompt restart my pc when I open it from the startup menu?: My Rest this PC option will not work, I am watching a tutorial on how to fix it and I need to access this version of CMD to try this fix. I hold shift and press restart to go into the start up menu, I click Command Prompt and my pc just goes black and a few seconds later I'm...
  10. Why does Command Prompt restart my pc when I open it from the startup menu?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade