Windows 10: Opening One Drive for Business Turns my Desktop Black

Discus and support Opening One Drive for Business Turns my Desktop Black in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a nice picture of the prairies as my desktop background, but when I open my OneDrive for business folder the desktop goes black until I reset my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kyle Riley1, Mar 25, 2023.

1. Opening One Drive for Business Turns my Desktop Black

I have a nice picture of the prairies as my desktop background, but when I open my OneDrive for business folder the desktop goes black until I reset my computer. Is it possible to both use OneDrive and have a desktop background that is not black? Any help would be appreciated.

:)

Kyle Riley1, Mar 25, 2023
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Desktop background gone black after a few minutes of use on laptop.

Hello,

Desktop background and taskbar going black could be due to software conflicts.

We would like to know some information to better assist you with your concern:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you get any error messages or error codes?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try to check if the "Show Windows Background" option is turned on. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings in the Start menu.
    • Go to Ease of Access, then on the left side, click
      Other options.
    • Turn on Show Windows Background and check if it works.

We will wait for your reply.

Remon Ont, Mar 25, 2023
  3. Desktop boots to a black screen with cmd open

Hi all, for a while now whenever I turn on my computer and log on, I am greeted with a black desktop screen and cmd open.

i am able to open explorer.exe from cmd and my computer runs fine there afterwards. I have ran a few virus scans and everything seems clean.

Any suggestions?

HarryTipper, Mar 25, 2023
  4. zbook Win User

Opening One Drive for Business Turns my Desktop Black

zbook, Mar 25, 2023
Thema:

Opening One Drive for Business Turns my Desktop Black

1. Opening One Drive for Business Turns my Desktop Black - Similar Threads - Opening Drive Business

2. Opening One Drive for Business Turns my Desktop Black

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Opening One Drive for Business Turns my Desktop Black: I have a nice picture of the prairies as my desktop background, but when I open my OneDrive for business folder the desktop goes black until I reset my computer. Is it possible to both use OneDrive and have a desktop background that is not black? Any help would be...
  3. Opening One Drive for Business Turns my Desktop Black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Opening One Drive for Business Turns my Desktop Black: I have a nice picture of the prairies as my desktop background, but when I open my OneDrive for business folder the desktop goes black until I reset my computer. Is it possible to both use OneDrive and have a desktop background that is not black? Any help would be...
  4. how to turn on PERSONAL IN ONE DRIVE to open files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to turn on PERSONAL IN ONE DRIVE to open files: I keep getting this message when trying to open image files etc.. RUNNING ON YOUR PC THEN TRY AGAIN.I dont know where to find personal is on my PC Windows 11...
  5. how to turn on PERSONAL IN ONE DRIVE to open files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to turn on PERSONAL IN ONE DRIVE to open files: I keep getting this message when trying to open image files etc.. RUNNING ON YOUR PC THEN TRY AGAIN.I dont know where to find personal is on my PC Windows 11...
  6. desktop turns black

in Windows 10 Support
    desktop turns black: I have this problem lately where my desktop just turns black a while....I also when this happens unable to move my mouse cursor. But strange thing is the windows i have open just show....even when video playing in it, the video keeps playing, i cannot do anything though,...
  7. My desktop background keeps turning black

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My desktop background keeps turning black: I've been having this problem for like a month now, my desktop background kept turning black, it did that for a week, for example every time I hovered over an icon it turned black, or sometimes the whole thing would just go back, then I updated my GeForce experience drivers...
  8. One Drive for Business - pop up

in Windows 10 Customization
    One Drive for Business - pop up: Hi Played round with my one Drive and imported a bunch of settings I don't like and have since removed them. The One Drive for Business pop up is starting every time I turn on my computer. I have tried the following but has not stopped the pop up: [ATTACH] - Disabing...
  9. Win 10 Explorer, One Drive business problem files will not open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win 10 Explorer, One Drive business problem files will not open: Hi, we have a problem with Onedrive Business in Windows 10. When opening files direct from the Explorer Window the timeglas is shown the the file does not open at all it just times out file show as syncronised. Though when opening the same file directly from a program it...
  10. How to I upload picture to my one drive business

in Windows 10 Support
    How to I upload picture to my one drive business: I am trying to create automatic onedrive sync with my android phone (Samsung s7). I am getting a message (see attached screen shot) that I need personal folder one drive .... I can not believe this stuff is true. Super annoying thing, since I am one man business and doing...