Windows 10: Opening PDF drawings

Discus and support Opening PDF drawings in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have bought a new Laptop with Microsoft 10 and I cant download some PDF - I am getting a message that says the attachment is encrypted -- my old... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PiercePower, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Opening PDF drawings

I have bought a new Laptop with Microsoft 10 and I cant download some PDF - I am getting a message that says the attachment is encrypted -- my old laptop on windows 7 was able to print it no problem -

how can I sort this out

:)

PiercePower, Dec 4, 2019

2. Trouble Opening PDF's

Hi Parker,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Does the issue persist in Edge browser?
    • Do you get similar error when you open the PDF file in Adobe reader?

Check if you are facing similar issue in Edge browser.

Step 1: Open PDF file in Adobe reader and check if you are facing similar issue.

To open PDF file directly from Adobe reader, follow the steps below:

• Open Adobe application and click on Edit.
    • Click on Preferences and select Internet.
    • Uncheck Display PDF in Browser option and check if you are able to open the PDF file without getting the error code.

Step 2: If you are able to open PDF file in Adobe reader, I suggest you to
    Turn off Internet Explorer,
    enable it again and check if the issue is resolved.

For further assistance, I suggest you to post your query in Adobe support forum.

https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobe_reader_forums

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Dec 4, 2019
  3. Anna Bon Win User
    PDF

Hello,

Regarding your PDF documents, the location will be based on where you saved the files. For your second inquiry, your documents can be converted to a PDF. If the original file is from Office Word, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• In Word, select File > Save As.

• Select where you want to save the file.

• Type a new File name if you want.

• For Save as type, select PDF.

• For Optimize for, select an option: Standard or
      Minimum Size.

• Select Open File After Publishing, if you want to open the file after you save it as a PDF. This is selected by default.

• Select Save.
    If the steps provided is not working, please get back to us with the exact version of your Office Word.

Let us know the result of the suggested steps.

Thank you.

Anna Bon, Dec 4, 2019
  4. Opening PDF drawings

not able to open pdf

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Are you seeing any error messages?
    2. Since when are you facing this issue?
    3. Have you made any changes on your pc prior this issue?
    I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the article to fix issues with

PDF files.

Reply with the information, so that we can help you fix your issue.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

Opening PDF drawings

1. Opening PDF drawings - Similar Threads - Opening PDF drawings

2. PDF in Teams not opening

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PDF in Teams not opening: Hi TeamI am unable to open PDF in teams. 1Its not the file, the file exists and can be downloaded2 the file opens via Sharepoint3 I have adobe installed on local pc4 All PDF's are doing the same.RegardsGerhardt...
  3. Edge "Draw" option doesn't really drawing on PDF - it sends blank PDFs

in Browsers and Email
    Edge "Draw" option doesn't really drawing on PDF - it sends blank PDFs: I filled a PDF today using Edge drawing option. I saved it, and opened it to see on my PC. On my PC it seems to be saved but when I send it to someone else everything I filled is gone 169519
  4. Edge "Draw" option doesn't really drawing on PDF - it sends blank PDFs

in Windows 10 Support
    Edge "Draw" option doesn't really drawing on PDF - it sends blank PDFs: I filled a PDF today using Edge drawing option. I saved it, and opened it to see on my PC. On my PC it seems to be saved but when I send it to someone else everything I filled is gone 169519
  5. Draw tool for PDF in new Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Draw tool for PDF in new Microsoft Edge: I have problems with using Draw tool for PDF. It started from the Microsoft Edge update. I cannot find where Save and Save as tabs are. Could you help me?...
  6. Software to draw on PDF files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Software to draw on PDF files: Is there a free software I can use to draw on PDF files instead of printing the PDF file, writing on it, and then scanning it back? thanks 163026
  7. PDF open password

PDF open password: I downloaded an ebook from online but it has a open password on it. Is there any easy way to remove the password?
  8. Opening PDF files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Opening PDF files: Hi. I'm having trouble opening PDF files on my laptop, Windows 10. Once I click on the file, the toolbar shows a file named "Untitled". Instead of the file opening up, the toolbar starts to shake back and forth uncontrollably. My only option is to close down the whole...
  9. opening pdf file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    opening pdf file: I am suddenly unable to open pdf files on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/opening-pdf-file/f2a05bcd-930c-4f64-818e-88f726258f03
  10. PDF re-open

PDF re-open: I have a small annoying problem, after I closed a pdf with the X , it re-open after a wild. Can be a problem if it's a confidential documents 2703