Windows 10: Opening Picture

Discus and support Opening Picture in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The pictures that come on when I go into Edge allow me an opinion. If I like it, it stays for a few days usually. If I don't like it, the next time I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AmyGreenman, May 23, 2020.

1. Opening Picture

The pictures that come on when I go into Edge allow me an opinion. If I like it, it stays for a few days usually. If I don't like it, the next time I turn on the computer, I get a different picture. The other day I clicked "no" didn't like it and it went away but hasn't been replaced. My screen is this muddy brown and I can barely tell if my computer is on.

How do I get my pictures back?

:)

AmyGreenman, May 23, 2020
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

3. Pictures in Pictures folder will not open

Aloha,

Thanks for the suggestions but I have already done everything listed. Nothing is giving me back access to my pictures. I can enter the files but the pictures will not open.

Mahalo,

Rhonda

RhondaKlimt, May 23, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Opening Picture

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Opening Picture

1. Opening Picture - Similar Threads - Opening Picture

2. Opening Kodak Picture CDs on external DVD player on Dell Computer with Windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Opening Kodak Picture CDs on external DVD player on Dell Computer with Windows 10 home: I have 2 Kodak Photo CD's that won't display anything when I put them in my external DVD player. I'm using a Dell Laptop with Windows Home. When I attempt to access them, all they do is spin for a few minutes and then stop. I don't know what to download, or if I even have to....
  3. Opening Kodak Picture CDs on external DVD player on Dell Computer with Windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Opening Kodak Picture CDs on external DVD player on Dell Computer with Windows 10 home: I have 2 Kodak Photo CD's that won't display anything when I put them in my external DVD player. I'm using a Dell Laptop with Windows Home. When I attempt to access them, all they do is spin for a few minutes and then stop. I don't know what to download, or if I even have to....
  4. Opening Kodak Picture CDs on external DVD player on Dell Computer with Windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Photos - how to have "Zoom to Fit" always on when opening pictures

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Photos - how to have "Zoom to Fit" always on when opening pictures: Is there a way to enable an always-on Zoom to Fit for pictures in Photos? I don't like opening pictures to see the actual size of them (most of my pics are small/smaller and some way too big) so would be more convenient if they would all zoom to fit automatically and it...
  6. Where to find the past windows 10 opening pictures and its linked info page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where to find the past windows 10 opening pictures and its linked info page: Hi everyone,The subject line says it all. I saw the beautiful opening screen late last night. It was too and I was tired, so I didn't check the links on the screen that introduce what's in the picture. This afternoon when I started the PC, the opening screen already changed...
  7. Where to find the past windows 10 opening pictures and its linked info page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where to find the past windows 10 opening pictures and its linked info page: Hi everyone,The subject line says it all. I saw the beautiful opening screen late last night. It was too and I was tired, so I didn't check the links on the screen that introduce what's in the picture. This afternoon when I started the PC, the opening screen already changed...
  8. Where to find the past windows 10 opening pictures and its linked info page

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. My pictures are converted to large size files 23GB each suddenly and can't be opened

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My pictures are converted to large size files 23GB each suddenly and can't be opened: Hi,Please help meI have transferred pictures that I took from a camera Canon, and from my mobile"Samsung" to my laptop, Microsoft surface with windows 10 operating system,These photos were fine and opened smoothly, and each one is a few megabytes in size,A few weeks later, I...
  10. Unable to open pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open pictures: Hello, good day to you! I am currently using window 7 I think it is 7 but I am not sure how to check on a DELL laptop. I am not sure if I clicked on something wrong or it is because this laptop is old, but I am unable to open all of my pictures.Whenever I try to open a...