Windows 10: Opening properties. Of a file threatening Windows. Or a malicious file. Can cause it to...

Discus and support Opening properties. Of a file threatening Windows. Or a malicious file. Can cause it to... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After Windows found me a virus threat file apk on my computer. And I right-clicked and opened "Properties" of the same file I did not double-click to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by pool rockah, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Opening properties. Of a file threatening Windows. Or a malicious file. Can cause it to...

After Windows found me a virus threat file apk on my computer. And I right-clicked and opened "Properties" of the same file I did not double-click to see the creation date and other file details. It says the same thing I opened the file. And can the virus spread on my computer?

:)

pool rockah, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Ketxxx Win User

opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, Jun 30, 2022
  3. slozomby Win User
    Recent File List

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file1

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file2
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file3
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file4
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file5
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file6
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file7
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file8
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file9

you get the idea. ( too lazy to put it in a for loop and test it.

or just open regedit and remove all the fileX from that key.

slozomby, Jun 30, 2022
  4. jaydeee Win User

Opening properties. Of a file threatening Windows. Or a malicious file. Can cause it to...

PowerPoint file crashes PowerPoint upon opening

since this happens in some of the computers only, suggest that you open the file on working computer and copy everything and paste to a new powerpoint file.
    most of the time it works to me. *Smile Opening properties. Of a file threatening Windows. Or a malicious file. Can cause it to... :)

jaydeee, Jun 30, 2022
Thema:

Opening properties. Of a file threatening Windows. Or a malicious file. Can cause it to...

1. Opening properties. Of a file threatening Windows. Or a malicious file. Can cause it to... - Similar Threads - Opening properties file

2. The properties window is not opening for Files and folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The properties window is not opening for Files and folders: Hi?I have a Windows 11 Home Edition on HP Omen. My problem is when I right click properties or even use ALT+ENTER on a file or folder to open properties of that file/folder it does not open. Properties is not opening a dialogue window. Tried to search for solutions and...
  3. The properties window is not opening for Files and folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The properties window is not opening for Files and folders: Hi?I have a Windows 11 Home Edition on HP Omen. My problem is when I right click properties or even use ALT+ENTER on a file or folder to open properties of that file/folder it does not open. Properties is not opening a dialogue window. Tried to search for solutions and...
  4. Opening properties. Of a file threatening Windows. Or a malicious file. Can cause it to...

Opening properties. Of a file threatening Windows. Or a malicious file. Can cause it to...: After Windows found me a virus threat file on my computer. And I right-clicked and opened "Properties" of the same file I did not double-click to see the creation date and other file details. It says the same thing I opened the file. And can the virus spread on my computer?...
  5. Can not edit file property details

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not edit file property details: I'm aware this has been discussed before, but I can not add an album artist to a file that has no album artist. I want to change it so I have a way to categorize the file. However, the suggested way of changing details does not work pressing F2 while the file is open. If any...
  6. Can not edit file property details

Can not edit file property details: I'm aware this has been discussed before, but I can not add an album artist to a file that has no album artist. I want to change it so I have a way to categorize the file. However, the suggested way of changing details does not work pressing F2 while the file is open. If any...
  7. Can't open the Properties Window of any file or FolderRight Click -> Properties

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't open the Properties Window of any file or FolderRight Click -> Properties: The Properties window for any file or folder is not opening When I right click and select properties. I have also checked a previously posted article regarding the same but couldn't find any thing useful. Please help me out!!...
  8. Properties of any file is not opening

Properties of any file is not opening: When i right click on a file and click on properties nothing is happening. even the shortcut for properties is not working. The problem is on windows 10....
  9. Windows any file properties not opening??

Windows any file properties not opening??: Hello, I am a young kid who is trying to find a fix to this problem i hope people help me out because i tried to find the fix for this problem none of em work. tried safe mode. tried EVERYTHING like EVERYTHING. i need some important help because if i dont my parents are gonna...
  10. File Properties

File Properties: I would like to simply open a folder which contains music files MP3s and see the details of the music, such as artist and album. I currently only see details such as Date modified and Type. This used to change automatically, but no longer does. Now I know to go to...