Windows 10: opening screen is divided into two halfs. task bar icons have moved from bottom of page to...

Discus and support opening screen is divided into two halfs. task bar icons have moved from bottom of page to... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My opening page when I open the internet has divided into two halves. The task bar icons, which were at the bottom of the page have moved to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DMiller2, Apr 28, 2019.

1. DMiller2 Win User

opening screen is divided into two halfs. task bar icons have moved from bottom of page to...

My opening page when I open the internet has divided into two halves. The task bar icons, which were at the

bottom of the page have moved to the middle. Part of the Cortana box is also there and I can't remove it. How

do I restore the page to its original configuration?

:)

DMiller2, Apr 28, 2019
  2. KomouPoji Win User

Trying to move desktop icon to the task bar. Cannot make it “stick” to the taskbar

Hi,

To assist you further, let me ask.

• When you say “Trying to move desktop icon to the task bar”, you mean pin the excel workbook to the task bar?
    • what exactly when you try to stick the excel file to the taskbar?
    If you are trying to pin the excel workbook to the taskbar.

Follow the steps below.

• Click on the start menu, select the icon and right-click on the icon.

• From the list, select pin it to taskbar or pin it to start.
    Also, you can drag the icon from the desktop and drop on the task bar.

I hope the information is helpful and if the issue still persists, we’ll be glad to assists you.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Apr 28, 2019
  3. Move off-screen window back to screen on Windows 10

I just opened Wunderlist (the one from the Windows store) and the top half is off-screen. Right-clicking the icon in the task bar and selecting move no longer works, since it's not there. Accessing the move command in the menu bar through the keyboard as suggested here doesn't work.

How do I get it back on screen? (and why is this still an issue, so many years later?)

Filip Haglund, Apr 28, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

opening screen is divided into two halfs. task bar icons have moved from bottom of page to...

windows icon in task bar won't open and my action center icon wont open on Windows.

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

In Windows 10 EDGE is the primary browser, you can also use the Internet explorer.

To pin internet explorer to taskbar follow the steps.

Open Microsoft Edge

• Click on this icon “” at the right corner of the Edge at the top.

• Select open Internet Explorer.

• Right Click on Internet Explorer in taskbar bar.

• Click on Pin this program from taskbar.
    For windows icon issue please follow the steps.

• Right click on taskbar and Select task manager

• Find windows Explorer right click on it.

• Click on End task don’t close the
      task manager, please stay on that page.

• Click on file and select
      Run new task

• Type “explorer.exe”

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Arun B J, Apr 28, 2019
Thema:

1. opening screen is divided into two halfs. task bar icons have moved from bottom of page to... - Similar Threads - opening screen divided

2. The task bar keeps moving to the right from the bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The task bar keeps moving to the right from the bottom of the screen: Every time I turn of my computer from sleep mode, so not fully turned off the task bar has moved to the right. I move it back to the bottom but yet it just moves back when the computer goes into sleep mode....
  3. The task bar keeps moving to the right from the bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The task bar keeps moving to the right from the bottom of the screen: Every time I turn of my computer from sleep mode, so not fully turned off the task bar has moved to the right. I move it back to the bottom but yet it just moves back when the computer goes into sleep mode....
  4. The task bar keeps moving to the right from the bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Task bar Icons not displaying on computer - blank start task bar at the bottom of the page.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar Icons not displaying on computer - blank start task bar at the bottom of the page.: Hi, I have a few devices that ran updates this morning and the taskbar went blank. I have done the following and still blank -sfc /scannow DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth Clear the...
  6. Task bar Icons not displaying on computer - blank start task bar at the bottom of the page.

Task bar Icons not displaying on computer - blank start task bar at the bottom of the page.: Hi, I have a few devices that ran updates this morning and the taskbar went blank. I have done the following and still blank -sfc /scannow DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth Clear the...
  7. Task bar Icons not displaying on computer - blank start task bar at the bottom of the page.

8. help me move the task bar from the bottom of the screen to the top of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help me move the task bar from the bottom of the screen to the top of the screen: I want to move the task bar so it displays at the top of the screen. I've tried regedit, changing the 03 in settings in the FE column to 01 and then restarting in the windows explorer through task manager. It does not work for me. The 01 settings just flips back to 03. My...
  9. help me move the task bar from the bottom of the screen to the top of the screen

help me move the task bar from the bottom of the screen to the top of the screen: I want to move the task bar so it displays at the top of the screen. I've tried regedit, changing the 03 in settings in the FE column to 01 and then restarting in the windows explorer through task manager. It does not work for me. The 01 settings just flips back to 03. My...
  10. MOVE TASK BAR FROM BOTTOM OF SCREEN TO TOP OF SCREEN DISPLAY

MOVE TASK BAR FROM BOTTOM OF SCREEN TO TOP OF SCREEN DISPLAY: MOVE TASK BAR FROM BOTTOM OF SCREEN TO TOP OF SCREEN DISPLAY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/move-task-bar-from-bottom-of-screen-to-top-of/580f894c-f9e4-4b61-9691-a81ce8240410