Windows 10: Opening Screen

Discus and support Opening Screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The opening screen changed every time we turned the computer on to show scenery from around the world. There was an explanation of what the picture... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JJacobs1947, May 12, 2019.

1. Opening Screen

The opening screen changed every time we turned the computer on to show scenery from around the world. There was an explanation of what the picture was in the upper right hand side of the picture and when clicked upon would provide additional pictures and descriptions once the password was entered and the computer was accessed. Now it does not happen anymore and we're not sure why. No settings have been changes.

:)

JJacobs1947, May 12, 2019

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, May 12, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 12, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Opening Screen

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Opening Screen :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 12, 2019
Thema:

Opening Screen

1. Opening Screen - Similar Threads - Opening Screen

2. When I press windows key start menu doesn’t open and all screen gets darker for a second.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I press windows key start menu doesn’t open and all screen gets darker for a second.: When I press windows key start menu doesn’t open and all screen gets darker for a second. Also ctrC ctrV combination instead of its normal function started printing screen instead, what setting is changing that? On the top of that it seems to me that general performance of PC...
  3. When I press windows key start menu doesn’t open and all screen gets darker for a second.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I press windows key start menu doesn’t open and all screen gets darker for a second.: When I press windows key start menu doesn’t open and all screen gets darker for a second. Also ctrC ctrV combination instead of its normal function started printing screen instead, what setting is changing that? On the top of that it seems to me that general performance of PC...
  4. When I press windows key start menu doesn’t open and all screen gets darker for a second.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. There is always a white box in the edge of the screen when I open the desktop screen by my...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    There is always a white box in the edge of the screen when I open the desktop screen by my...: When I was approve by parent and also when entering the code in "My parent is here" and the screen is open again, there will always be a white box in the edge of the desktop screen...
  6. There is always a white box in the edge of the screen when I open the desktop screen by my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is always a white box in the edge of the screen when I open the desktop screen by my...: When I was approve by parent and also when entering the code in "My parent is here" and the screen is open again, there will always be a white box in the edge of the desktop screen...
  7. There is always a white box in the edge of the screen when I open the desktop screen by my...

8. while log in my laptop its showing black screen and after 4 or 5 minutes its opened,My...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    while log in my laptop its showing black screen and after 4 or 5 minutes its opened,My...: while log in my laptop its showing black screen and after 4 or 5 minutes its opened, My windows not getting update its showing retry and my local disk c is not accessible. After few hours i tried to login its getting so much time like 10 minutes showing black screen after...
  9. while log in my laptop its showing black screen and after 4 or 5 minutes its opened,My...

while log in my laptop its showing black screen and after 4 or 5 minutes its opened,My...: while log in my laptop its showing black screen and after 4 or 5 minutes its opened, My windows not getting update its showing retry and my local disk c is not accessible. After few hours i tried to login its getting so much time like 10 minutes showing black screen after...
  10. i am unable to open the windows security it's showing like a black screen, please some...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am unable to open the windows security it's showing like a black screen, please some...: i am unable to open the windows security it's showing like a black screen, please some please help me the to reslove the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-open-the-windows-security-its/02aefd00-4020-40d5-b125-efba6599f751