Windows 10: opening screens

Discus and support opening screens in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have two opening screen pop up I only want one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dot40, May 22, 2020.

1. dot40 Win User

opening screens

I have two opening screen pop up I only want one

:)

dot40, May 22, 2020

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, May 22, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 22, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

opening screens

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. opening screens :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 22, 2020
Thema:

opening screens

1. opening screens - Similar Threads - opening screens

2. I am getting a blue screen saying "Registry" and is not opening to go to Windows - its only...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting a blue screen saying "Registry" and is not opening to go to Windows - its only...: I am getting a blue screen saying "Registry Error" and is not opening to go to Windows - its only showing blue screen. Any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-getting-a-blue-screen-saying-registry-and-is/6d489540-0716-4d15-9642-bd982680999d
  3. I am getting a blue screen saying "Registry" and is not opening to go to Windows - its only...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am getting a blue screen saying "Registry" and is not opening to go to Windows - its only...: I am getting a blue screen saying "Registry Error" and is not opening to go to Windows - its only showing blue screen. Any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-getting-a-blue-screen-saying-registry-and-is/6d489540-0716-4d15-9642-bd982680999d
  4. I am getting a blue screen saying "Registry" and is not opening to go to Windows - its only...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. When I start applications they always open in small or minimized screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I start applications they always open in small or minimized screen.: When I open a program it always starts minimized or in small mode, I want them to always open in maximized screen, I don't know how to solve it....
  6. When I start applications they always open in small or minimized screen.

When I start applications they always open in small or minimized screen.: When I open a program it always starts minimized or in small mode, I want them to always open in maximized screen, I don't know how to solve it....
  7. Command prompt opening on windows install screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command prompt opening on windows install screen: In windows installer we used to access cmd by pressing shift + F10. Now it does not work. Does its support removed? Shortcut changed on some other issue?I tried many times and on many devices. Same every where.This screen. Both when updating or installing fresh....
  8. Command prompt opening on windows install screen

Command prompt opening on windows install screen: In windows installer we used to access cmd by pressing shift + F10. Now it does not work. Does its support removed? Shortcut changed on some other issue?I tried many times and on many devices. Same every where.This screen. Both when updating or installing fresh....
  9. My screen turned light red when I opened my computer how do I change it back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen turned light red when I opened my computer how do I change it back: My screen turned light red when I opened my computer how do I change it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-turned-light-red-when-i-opened-my/3469dd82-7608-4a83-9420-5006e950151d
  10. My screen turned light red when I opened my computer how do I change it back

My screen turned light red when I opened my computer how do I change it back: My screen turned light red when I opened my computer how do I change it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-turned-light-red-when-i-opened-my/3469dd82-7608-4a83-9420-5006e950151d