Windows 10: opening screens

Discus and support opening screens in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have two opening screen pop up I only want one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dot40, May 22, 2020.

1. dot40 Win User

opening screens

I have two opening screen pop up I only want one

:)

dot40, May 22, 2020

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, May 22, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 22, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

opening screens

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. opening screens :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 22, 2020
Thema:

opening screens

1. opening screens - Similar Threads - opening screens

2. my email on the opening screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my email on the opening screen: How do I change my email on the opening screen??? Thank You.... Ernie.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-email-on-the-opening-screen/20b0827a-0fc9-477e-9e23-651f13285352
  3. How can I stop programs from opening in full screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I stop programs from opening in full screen?: That's right I don't want them to open and take up the whole screen. Things like Windows Settings, Microsoft Store, Photo. Chrome opens the size I left it, other programs open the size I left them. Specifically seems to be Microsoft programs that won't, they keep wanting to...
  4. text questions/comments on opening screen before you key your pin.

text questions/comments on opening screen before you key your pin.: l how do I get rid of all the text on the opening screen before I enter my pin. I don't like them. I'd like to skip that screen and go straight to where I enter my pin....
  5. Bad_Pool_caller blue screen error after opening Avid Pro Tools pt.2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bad_Pool_caller blue screen error after opening Avid Pro Tools pt.2: Hello, I've been having a issue with my computer ever since it was corrupted by a windows update. I have a Focusrite scarlett 2i2 audio interface and every time i change the bit-rate of it, my computer crashes with a blue screen and says "Error Code: Bad_Pool_Caller". I...
  6. The screen-gobbling huge black box that opens when I put my cursor in the search box.

in Cortana
    The screen-gobbling huge black box that opens when I put my cursor in the search box.: How do I get rid of this monstrosity that showed up with the last update? It covers a quarter of my screen and is totally useless. What idiot designed something to tell me things I already know like the last few apps I used? Dumb. DUMB....
  7. Start menu only opens in full screen mode

Start menu only opens in full screen mode: My start menu does not open when I click the icon or press the windows key. It opens only in full screen Settings->Start->Use Start Full Screen This problem occurred after i created a new local account with admin rights. Start Menu works fine in new user account I have...
  8. screen colour changes when I open an Office application

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen colour changes when I open an Office application: System spec: Windows 10 Home 1909 build 18363.836 fully updated. Ryzen 5, MSI tomahawk mobo & ryzen 5 3600 cpu Nvidia Geforce 1050 with latest drivers. Dell 24 monitor S2419HN Office 2016 System behaves normally when first booted, until I open an Office application -...
  9. Chrome opens with only a white screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Chrome opens with only a white screen: I recently added RAM and upgraded my Windows 7 computer to Windows 10 Pro. Everything upgraded and worked fine, except Chrome. I have uninstalled and reinstall Google Chrome a number of times. The install seems to work fine with no error messages or hang ups. Then when I...
  10. my desktop is now a split screen how do I change it back to only have one screen open at a...

my desktop is now a split screen how do I change it back to only have one screen open at a...: Something changed since yesterday. Did a Firefox update cause my screen to split and show half of my desktop and half of what I want to work on? I can't access the right side of the split screen. How can I change it back, even if it means deleting a recent change that I did...