Windows 10: Opening specific website with a specific browser (other than Edge).

Discus and support Opening specific website with a specific browser (other than Edge). in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying to open a website (h2owirelessnow.com) with the TOR browser. Is there a way to select a link and have it open the website with a browser... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Michael-Bereece, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Opening specific website with a specific browser (other than Edge).

I am trying to open a website (h2owirelessnow.com) with the TOR browser. Is there a way to select a link and have it open the website with a browser other than the default?

:)

Michael-Bereece, Jan 18, 2019
  2. LCField Win User

Microsoft Edge - Add a specific website to the remember password list

I have a specific website that Edge previously stored the username and password. I reset my options and Edge will no longer ask to store the info. I have made sure that the settings option to "Offer to Save Passwords" is turned to "ON", but it still will
    not ask to store the info. Is there any way to add my website to the list under Manage passwords list of websites?

LCField, Jan 18, 2019
  3. John Vil Win User
    Edge browser on Windows 10 not working with ATT.net login.

Hello Johnnie,

There may be several reasons why you are unable to access websites using Microsoft Edge. One possible reason may be caused by your browser settings. To better assist you, kindly answer the questions below:

• What is the exact error message that you are getting?
    • Is the issue specific to a particular website?
    • What antivirus program are you using?
    • Did you make any changes on the settings of your browser prior to this happening?

An an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you clear Edge's history, cache, and cookies. Here are the steps:

• Open Microsoft Edge Browser and click on the Hub icon (three horizontal lines at top bar) and then click the
      History Icon.
    • Click Clear all history.
    • Select Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click
      Clear.
    • Relaunch Microsoft Edge and try to access the website.

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Jan 18, 2019
  4. Opening specific website with a specific browser (other than Edge).

accessing specific websites

Thank you for your response. To clear the cache and cookies for your Internet Explorer you may follow the steps in this link:

Delete and manage cookies.
    For you to delete the browsing history in your Internet Explorer you may access this link:

View and delete your browsing history in Internet Explorer.

Here are the steps on how you can clear the cache and cookies in Edge:

• In the Microsoft Edge browser, go to More Three-dot More icon> Settings.
    • Under Clear browsing data, select Choose what to clear.
    • Select the Cookies and saved website data check box and select Clear.
    To help you delete the browsing history for Edge you can click this link:
    View and delete browser history in Microsoft Edge.

Please post back if the issue has been resolved for us to provide you more troubleshooting steps.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Jan 18, 2019
Thema:

Opening specific website with a specific browser (other than Edge).

1. Opening specific website with a specific browser (other than Edge). - Similar Threads - Opening specific website

2. Browsers not opening other than Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browsers not opening other than Microsoft Edge: Ran into this problem yesterday. Have been using Google Chrome for a while, and up until yesterday has it been working fine. Tried opening it yesterday, and it refuses to open without warning. Microsoft Edge does open, and I was able to use it to try to reinstall chrome to...
  3. Browsers not opening other than Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Browsers not opening other than Microsoft Edge: Ran into this problem yesterday. Have been using Google Chrome for a while, and up until yesterday has it been working fine. Tried opening it yesterday, and it refuses to open without warning. Microsoft Edge does open, and I was able to use it to try to reinstall chrome to...
  4. Browsers not opening other than Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Any other browser than Microsoft edge won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any other browser than Microsoft edge won't open: On my computer whenever I open a browser the browser closes itself other than Microsoft edge it will just close then reopen a few times before it starts working properly is there any way to fix this so I can access another browser other than Microsoft edge because whenever I...
  6. Any other browser than Microsoft edge won't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any other browser than Microsoft edge won't open: On my computer whenever I open a browser the browser closes itself other than Microsoft edge it will just close then reopen a few times before it starts working properly is there any way to fix this so I can access another browser other than Microsoft edge because whenever I...
  7. unable to open any other browser than microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    unable to open any other browser than microsoft edge: I am unable to open any other browsers than microsoft edge , i have a feeling like something is blocking them from opening . They open for half a second and immediately close and i tried every browser like firefox, chrome, opera and opera GX...
  8. No audio on specific website

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio on specific website: No audio on specific website. "tech" from India says drivers damaged but refused to tell me where these drivers were and wanted money to fix it. When I wouldn't pay she said she couldn't help me and had more important calls to take. Thanks for providing access to scams from...
  9. Are Cookies Browser Specific or more general than that?

in Browsers and Email
    Are Cookies Browser Specific or more general than that?: If I want to delete cookies is that entirely a question of deleting them in my browser? So that cookies set in Firefox wouldn't be available to Chrome? And so on? Or is that if you want a specific site's cookies out of your machine you have to something OS related? 133432
  10. Are Cookies Browser Specific or more general than that?

in Windows 10 Support
    Are Cookies Browser Specific or more general than that?: If I want to delete cookies is that entirely a question of deleting them in my browser? So that cookies set in Firefox wouldn't be available to Chrome? And so on? Or is that if you want a specific site's cookies out of your machine you have to something OS related? 133432